Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Nemo

Welp, the FDA is worried about shedding from virus gene therapy shots:

"The Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)/Office of Cellular, Tissue, and Gene
Therapies (OCTGT) is issuing this guidance to provide you, sponsors of virus or bacteria-based
gene therapy products (VBGT products)1 and oncolytic viruses or bacteria (oncolytic products)2
with recommendations on how to conduct shedding studies during preclinical and clinical
development.

"For purposes of this guidance, the term 'shedding' means release of VBGT [gene therapy products] or
oncolytic products from the patient through one or all of the following ways: excreta (feces);
secreta (urine, saliva, nasopharyngeal fluids etc.); or through the skin (pustules, sores, wounds).

"Shedding is distinct from biodistribution because the latter describes how a product is spread
within the patient’s body from the site of administration while the former describes how it is
excreted or released from the patient’s body.

"Shedding raises the possibility of transmission of
VBGT [gene therapy products] or oncolytic products3 from treated to untreated individuals (e.g., close contacts and
health care professionals)."

There were no shedding studies cited in the vax makers' emergency use authorization applications.

P

Peatness

Welp, the FDA is worried about shedding from virus gene therapy shots:

"The Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)/Office of Cellular, Tissue, and Gene
Therapies (OCTGT) is issuing this guidance to provide you, sponsors of virus or bacteria-based
gene therapy products (VBGT products)1 and oncolytic viruses or bacteria (oncolytic products)2
with recommendations on how to conduct shedding studies during preclinical and clinical
development.

"For purposes of this guidance, the term 'shedding' means release of VBGT [gene therapy products] or
oncolytic products from the patient through one or all of the following ways: excreta (feces);
secreta (urine, saliva, nasopharyngeal fluids etc.); or through the skin (pustules, sores, wounds).

"Shedding is distinct from biodistribution because the latter describes how a product is spread
within the patient’s body from the site of administration while the former describes how it is
excreted or released from the patient’s body.

"Shedding raises the possibility of transmission of
VBGT [gene therapy products] or oncolytic products3 from treated to untreated individuals (e.g., close contacts and
health care professionals)."

There were no shedding studies cited in the vax makers' emergency use authorization applications.

Explains a lot. Physio assessment, no gloves. Swollen glands and flu like symptoms a few days later. Been a month and still not back to normal. I'm furious

Nemo

Explains a lot. Physio assessment, no gloves. Swollen glands and flu like symptoms a few days later. Been a month and still not back to normal. I'm furious

This happened to you, Pina?

P

Peatness

Oh boy, I'm so sorry.

Have you upped your progesterone to try to clear it? Drinking plenty of milk?
Yes, I drink milk anyway but I have been using progesterone and thyroid. I'm supposed to start regular physio with her. Not sure what to do

Nemo

I've been a bit cautious about NAC but these are desperate times. Just ordered. Thanks

Right, just to get the spike proteins off your ACE2s.

Don't forget Haidut recommended extra progesterone to clear the nasty nanoparticles and their horrid debris!

P

Peatness

Don't forget Haidut recommended extra progesterone to clear the nasty nanoparticles and their horrid debris!
Thanks. I'm on telmisartan for blood pressure. Not sure if it's helping or hindering me. I emailed Dr peat recently but didnt get a reply.

Nemo

Thanks. I'm on telmisartan for blood pressure. Not sure if it's helping or hindering me. I emailed Dr peat recently but didnt get a reply.

Did you see this?

Ray: "The virus uses ACE2 (angiotensin converting enzyme 2) as receptor and enters cells by the angiotensin receptor. Losartan (recommended in China), an angiotensin blocker, is effective protection, and has many other antiinflammatory effects. The Chinese also have good results with cinanserin, a serotonin blocker. I think cyproheptadine might help, too. Progesterone lowers the angiotensin receptor, but doesn’t act immediately as losartan does."

Temisartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker. Doesn't seem like it would hinder you, Pina.

P

Peatness

Did you see this?

Ray: "The virus uses ACE2 (angiotensin converting enzyme 2) as receptor and enters cells by the angiotensin receptor. Losartan (recommended in China), an angiotensin blocker, is effective protection, and has many other antiinflammatory effects. The Chinese also have good results with cinanserin, a serotonin blocker. I think cyproheptadine might help, too. Progesterone lowers the angiotensin receptor, but doesn’t act immediately as losartan does."

Temisartan is an angiotensin II receptor blocker. Doesn't seem like it would hinder you, Pina.
Yes, I know about this, which is why I started telmisartan in the first place rather than other blood pressure meds. However, I've not trived on it.

Nemo

Byram Brindle, the viral immunologist at the University of Guelph, apparently announced on the Alex Jones show today that both the vax mRNA and spike proteins have just been confirmed to be transferred via breast milk.

He says suckling infants are coming down with vax-caused bleeding disorders.

This is important, because it's the first time we have confirmation of environmental transmission of the vax nanoparticles and mRNA via bodily liquids.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EcSdSlklG3SA/

He also confirmed that study where they collected blood from 13 young nurses who got the Moderna vax was bad news. He thought it was very bad that the spike protein circulated in the blood for several days.

And he also released new info on where the vax mRNA concentrates. We knew it concentrated in the liver and spleen, but it's definitely also the ovaries, adrenal gland and bone marrow.

German geneticist Jacob Wes Ulm said from the beginning those nanoparticles would make it into the bone marrow to cause the platelet problems.

x3britt45

How long do we have to prevent the spike proteins from damaging the ACE2 receptors?

Nemo

How long do we have to prevent the spike proteins from damaging the ACE2 receptors?

It's not that it damages the receptors, britt. It's that they get zipped onto the receptors and won't let go, and while they are stuck on them they create inflammation and take control of much of the cell. Then your cell can't do its proper maintenance work and things start going bad.

You kick them off as fast as you can, but it's never too late to kick them off.

LA

@Nemo,
Thank you for you persistence. We have not been doing vaccines for at least 20 years and have continued to decline them. We have already been avoiding those who have taken the vaccine. It seems common sense to assume that the vaccinated are contagious at least for a few weeks if not forever.
Also this went up:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom