Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Nemo

They think the autoimmune thrombocytopenia (ITP), an important complication of Covid and also of the shots, may result from a migration of immune cells carrying a cargo of mRNA nanoparticles via the lymph system into the spleen. The immune cells would produce spike protein there and the spike protein would induce B cell generation IgG antibodies to it.

A small percentage of patients get shingles for the first time after the vax.

They believe this signals the mRNA vaxxes are suppressing the innate immune response. (See p. 20 for details.)

They then get into the toxicity of the spike protein all by itself, without the rest of the Covid virus. I'll skip that, since you all know about that by now. Suffice it to say it is nasty for your circulatory system and especially your pulmonary and brain vasculature. Damages testicles too.

Last edited:

Nemo

They believe this signals the mRNA vaxxes are suppressing the innate immune response. (See p. 20 for details.)

On p. 23 they explain why it's highly plausible that the spike protein could behave as a prion, precisely because of sequence alterations they made to prevent fusion.

Idrees and Kumar (2021) said the spike protein's S1 component is prone to act as a functional amyloid and form toxic aggregates. J. Bart Classen spreads more joy about the spike proteins induced by the vax inducing proteins to misfold into prions.

Apparently there are prion regions in the SARS-CoV-2 bioweapon spike protein that are not present in the spike proteins for other coronaviruses.

But wait! There's more! Apparently in a Pfizer doc submitted to the EMA Pfizer revealed there are RNA "fragments" in the shots. These could generate incomplete spike proteins THAT COULD BE EVEN MORE DAMAGING THAN COMPLETE SPIKE PROTEINS! Apparently there are many more of these fragments in the shots we'd be getting at the local Walgreen's than there were in the shots given in the clinical trials.

Nemo

On p. 23 they explain why it's highly plausible that the spike protein could behave as a prion, precisely because of sequence alterations they made to prevent fusion.

On p. 25 they discuss a plausible route for "vaccine shedding" causing disease in the unvaxxed, with a reference to a 2021 study showing the extracellular vesicles, including exosomes, involved have been detected in sputum, mucus, epithelial lining fluid and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in association with respiratory diseases.

Nemo

On p. 25 they discuss a plausible route for "vaccine shedding".

On p. 26 they discuss a cancer patient hospitalized for Covid who was given convalescent plasma. After the plasma treatments, the virus began to rapidly mutate.

This is related to the idea antibodies insufficient to kill the virus seem to make it worse.

The new mutant strain had reduced sensitivity to the antibodies in the plasma, which came from several patients who had recovered from the virus.

"Prolonged viral replication in this patient led to 'viral immune escape', and similar resistant strains could potentially spread very quickly within an exposed population."

They think that's what's happening in the UK, Brazil, and South Africa.

Nemo

On p. 26 they discuss a cancer patient hospitalized for Covid who was given convalescent plasma. After the plasma treatments, the virus began to rapidly mutate.

They explain how the spike protein could be permanently incorporated into human DNA, passed on from generation to generation.

Fleming has a study posted on his flemingmethod.com website on that: https://21a86421-c3e0-461b-83c2-cfe...d/659775_9233b6ae12a749e1b26a9924ceb33e62.pdf

The authors of this review also refer to that paper.

Nemo

They explain how the spike protein could be permanently incorporated into human DNA, passed on from generation to generation.

For sheer terror, don't miss the section Bovine Viral Diarrhea: A Disturbing Model on p. 29.

Let's say a woman gets the Bat Plague shot then conceives a child shortly after. The sperm would be free to take up RNA-embedded liposomes from the vax and convert them to DNA. They would then produce plasmids containing the code for the spike protein which would be taken up by the fertilized egg.

The infant would be born unable to mount an immune reaction to the spike protein, which its immune system would regard as self. If the child were ever exposed to Covid, the virus would be free to multiply without restraint, turning the child into a super-spreader. Everywhere this kid went, he would be infecting people.

This is especially interesting to contemplate since we know women are already conceiving shortly after getting the shot. It happened with a couple dozen women in the Pfizer study alone.

They conclude by asking us to stop assuming the risk/benefit ratio for the experimental Bat Plague shots is a slam dunk.

mm33

Forum Supporter
New discussion of Bat Plague vax studies has a lot of new material.

It has a more in-depth discussion of the vax' contents than I've seen before, plus in-depth discussion of the nanolipids and PEG coating, the ADE issue, and the Mad Cow prions.

They discuss emergence of new Covid strains as a result of the vaxxes. Richard M. Fleming MD PhD JD was sounding the alarm about this back in January and he seems to have been proven right. Essentially immune-compromised people are breeding grounds for new strains resistant to the antibodies produced by the vaxxes. They predict there will be more calls for new rounds of shots every few months, and it will be "an arms race that we will probably lose."

They also discuss studies supporting environmental transmission, and a plausible process by which exosomes from dendritic cells in the spleen containing misfolded spike proteins may be transmitted via exhalation and other methods from vaxxed to unvaxxed people.

The discussion was written by Stephanie Seneff, who works at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at MIT, and Dr. Nigh, who specializes in Naturopathic Oncologogy at Immerson Health in Portland, Oregon. It was released this week in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research, and devotes a considerable space to discussing the research of Dr. J. Bart Classen, who first published a research paper on the possibility of prion-linked brain degeneration caused by the COVID-19 vaccine last month.

If you remember, Fleming discussed a study of his colleague, Kevin McCullough, with macaques, in which 100% of the monkeys got Mad Cow from the prion portion of the spike protein. Same with another study on humanized mice.

I think you'll be interested in this paper. 42 pages.

New discussion of Bat Plague vax studies has a lot of new material.

It has a more in-depth discussion of the vax' contents than I've seen before, plus in-depth discussion of the nanolipids and PEG coating, the ADE issue, and the Mad Cow prions.

They discuss emergence of new Covid strains as a result of the vaxxes. Richard M. Fleming MD PhD JD was sounding the alarm about this back in January and he seems to have been proven right. Essentially immune-compromised people are breeding grounds for new strains resistant to the antibodies produced by the vaxxes. They predict there will be more calls for new rounds of shots every few months, and it will be "an arms race that we will probably lose."

They also discuss studies supporting environmental transmission, and a plausible process by which exosomes from dendritic cells in the spleen containing misfolded spike proteins may be transmitted via exhalation and other methods from vaxxed to unvaxxed people.

The discussion was written by Stephanie Seneff, who works at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at MIT, and Dr. Nigh, who specializes in Naturopathic Oncologogy at Immerson Health in Portland, Oregon. It was released this week in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research, and devotes a considerable space to discussing the research of Dr. J. Bart Classen, who first published a research paper on the possibility of prion-linked brain degeneration caused by the COVID-19 vaccine last month.

If you remember, Fleming discussed a study of his colleague, Kevin McCullough, with macaques, in which 100% of the monkeys got Mad Cow from the prion portion of the spike protein. Same with another study on humanized mice.

I think you'll be interested in this paper. 42 pages.
This is great info Nemo - thanks so much for the link!

I'm absolutely convinced at this point that the vaccinated are spreading something. Every single time that I or someone close comes in contact with a vaccinated person we get sick.

I have been sick FIVE TIMES this year in a manner which has never occured before, the last two being only 8 days apart. Every time I get a moderate fever, headache and bone aches all over my body, and this disappears within 24 hours (but can reinfect you very quickly)! Extremely unlike every classic flu or virus which would keep you down for at least a few days.

I haven't left the house in a week, and yesterday a vaccinated woman came to our house - the very next day both my mother and I had a mild fever with body aches and felt bad. The first few times this happened were worse.

Just what exactly are these people spreading?

Nemo

Seems important to transmissibility of the mRNA-containing nanoparticles:

They closely resemble exosomes, which are vesicles secreted by cells and taken up by their neighbors. They often embed DNA or RNA.

So the vax is taking advantage of the natural form of communication between cells and transmission of molecules between cells. The vaxxes use phospholipids in the nanoparticles to take advantage of natural endocytosis processes that normally internalize extracellular exosomes into endosomes.

Exosomes can travel to distant places, not just neighboring cells. Exosomes are released by skin cells and involved in skin pigmentation and chronic inflammatory skin diseases and tumors like systemic lupus erythematosus, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, bullous pemphigoid and melanoma.

They are known to travel from the spleen and liver to the brain via the vagus nerve. And extracellular vesicles, including exosomes, have been detected in saliva, mucus, blood, epithelial lining fluid, breast milk, urine and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in association with respiratory diseases.

p. 9 and p. 25

Nemo

I'm absolutely convinced at this point that the vaccinated are spreading something. Every single time that I or someone close comes in contact with a vaccinated person we get sick.

I'm convinced as well. I'm convinced the most likely route is via the nanoparticles, which are deliberately disguised in the vaxxes as exosomes and take advantage, via their phospholipids, of the same endocytosis processes that are used for natural communication and transmission of RNA and DNA between cells.

It's already known that exosomes can travel far and are found in the skin and every bodily fluid you can think of.

Nemo

Physician Lee Meritt, who used to work on bioweapons defense in the navy, has been looking into shedding and the history of research on and use of self-disseminating vaxxes as bioweapons. I find her views of value because of her actual bioweapons experience and willingness to go there.

She has no doubt something is shedding at this point. She tells a bunch of very convincing stories among the thousands in VAERS. One in particular was of an unvaxxed kid who spent the night in the home of vaxxed people and came home with nodes popped out on his neck. There was a pregnant teacher, unvaxxed, who immediately got sick after returning to work among all the vaxxed teachers. There is the guy who got the Covid vax to protect his unvaxxed elderly mother only to have her get and die of Covid right after he got vaxxed.

She points out that scientists, including a Nobel laureate, have been working on self-disseminating vaxes and bioweapons for decades, most often with the goal of wiping out specific human populations they didn't like, including blacks in South Africa, or elderly people in Southeast Asia. She says they probably had U.S. help (and she would know). Again, bioweapons were her field in the military.

She points out that by 2015, they were using a self-disseminating vax in an Australian mouse population that was particularly close in all kinds of ways to the Covid vaxxes. They targeted reproductive organs, especially the ovaries of female mice. They were designed to self-disseminate and then fizzle out after 2 or 3 generations.

Starts at 5:50.

@tankasnowgod and @Ras will appreciate the next part. At 11:24 she addressed the Cowan/Kaufman/lab-guy-in-CA stuff about not finding any Covid "virus" in Covid patients. It's all Influenza A or B. She said when she heard these findings, the first thing she thought was that the Covid-19 "virus" was never a virus, but just a self-disseminating bioweapon (the spike protein) that could be spread by touch and fluids, like the 2015 Australian bioweapon used against the mouse population. She started to look with doubt on the claims that this was ever spread via the respiratory system.

She says, "how they've created these for animals, they've created them for us." She points out the mouse vax/bioweapon was transmitted to other mice through bodily fluids/secretions and touch.

She points out that now, after millions of women have been vaxxed, the NIH is suddenly doing a study on what happens to women's ovaries as a result of the "vaccine". She thinks they know exactly what this is and are now looking at exactly what their bioweapon did.

She thinks the vax too may be an improved self-disseminating bioweapon. She points out thrombocytopenia doesn't kill the way it's killing post-vax despite aggressive medical intervention. They know how to fix this but vax thrombocytopenia can't be fixed with the usual cures. She talks about the baby who got the thrombocytopenia from its vaxxed mother's breast milk. She believes the bioweapon was designed to do this.

I've been posting over the past two days about all the diabolical ways they rigged the vax RNA to deceive the immune system and make it impossible to clear the spike proteins. I've been looking at all the ways the vax disables the immune system. If something like ivermectin is to work, the immune system has to be able to clear those spike proteins and they seem to have done everything they could to make that impossible.

I've also been posting how they rigged the nanoparticles with phospolipids to disguise them as exosomes that could take advantage of natural cell communications and transmission routes, within a person and between people, to travel far.

It's just too clear this was deliberately rigged to transmit easily and far and hurt us.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5Fhq68SXGDXM/

Last edited:

akgrrrl

And please forgive me Nemo if this is a repeat, you are doing fine work on this thread, truly.

akgrrrl

Thank you very much for the swab analysis, akgrrrl.

Going to look at it now.
Good. After pondering this material I could not help thinking that the next step was 5G, lending credence to the reports that Wuhan was the testing ground...

tankasnowgod

Physician Lee Meritt, who used to work on bioweapons defense in the navy, has been looking into shedding and the history of research on and use of self-disseminating vaxxes as bioweapons. I find her views of value because of her actual bioweapons experience and willingness to go there.

She has no doubt something is shedding at this point. She tells a bunch of very convincing stories among the thousands in VAERS. One in particular was of an unvaxxed kid who spent the night in the home of vaxxed people and came home with nodes popped out on his neck. There was a pregnant teacher, unvaxxed, who immediately got sick after returning to work among all the vaxxed teachers. There is the guy who got the Covid vax to protect his unvaxxed elderly mother only to have her get and die of Covid right after he got vaxxed.

She points out that scientists, including a Nobel laureate, have been working on self-disseminating vaxes and bioweapons for decades, most often with the goal of wiping out specific human populations they didn't like, including blacks in South Africa, or elderly people in Southeast Asia. She says they probably had U.S. help (and she would know). Again, bioweapons were her field in the military.

She points out that by 2015, they were using a self-disseminating vax in an Australian mouse population that was particularly close in all kinds of ways to the Covid vaxxes. They targeted reproductive organs, especially the ovaries of female mice. They were designed to self-disseminate and then fizzle out after 2 or 3 generations.

Starts at 5:50.

@tankasnowgod and @Ras will appreciate the next part. At 11:24 she addressed the Cowan/Kaufman/lab-guy-in-CA stuff about not finding any Covid "virus" in Covid patients. It's all Influenza A or B. She said when she heard these findings, the first thing she thought was that the Covid-19 "virus" was never a virus, but just a self-disseminating bioweapon (the spike protein) that could be spread by touch and fluids, like the 2015 Australian bioweapon used against the mouse population. She started to look with doubt on the claims that this was ever spread via the respiratory system.

She says, "how they've created these for animals, they've created them for us." She points out the mouse vax/bioweapon was transmitted to other mice through bodily fluids/secretions and touch.

She points out that now, after millions of women have been vaxxed, the NIH is suddenly doing a study on what happens to women's ovaries as a result of the "vaccine". She thinks they know exactly what this is and are now looking at exactly what their bioweapon did.

She thinks the vax too may be an improved self-disseminating bioweapon. She points out thrombocytopenia doesn't kill the way it's killing post-vax despite aggressive medical intervention. They know how to fix this but vax thrombocytopenia can't be fixed with the usual cures. She talks about the baby who got the thrombocytopenia from its vaxxed mother's breast milk. She believes the bioweapon was designed to do this.

I've been posting over the past two days about all the diabolical ways they rigged the vax RNA to deceive the immune system and make it impossible to clear the spike proteins. I've been looking at all the ways the vax disables the immune system. If something like ivermectin is to work, the immune system has to be able to clear those spike proteins and they seem to have done everything they could to make that impossible.

I've also been posting how they rigged the nanoparticles with phospolipids to disguise them as exosomes that could take advantage of natural cell communications and transmission routes, within a person and between people, to travel far.

It's just too clear this was deliberately rigged to transmit easily and far and hurt us.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5Fhq68SXGDXM/

Well sure, but remember how mice act...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-4U1xNZL4

I don't think people usually do that to strangers they see in the grocery store (I've never seen it). I like how she says if the mice "bump" into each other on the video. Again, this isn't like a handshake between people, mice really get up in each others Bizz nazz!

Yeah I listened to her, and I certainly agree with most of what she says. It's possible there could have been some sort of bioweapon release in Wuhan, Po Valley, and NY...... but I don't think it's necessary. Covid was basically common cold symptoms plus pneumonia (till it expanded later to be pretty much anything under the sun), and it's easy to find people with the cold and flu in the wintertime. In Wuhan and Po Valley, the heavy air pollution is enough to cause serious pneumonia, so again, no virus or bioweapon needed there. And New York could have been stress, 5G, or just some nurses and doctors straight up killing their patients, and Erin Marie Olzewski documented during her time working at Elmhurst.

And whenever people bring up Nurumberg in regards to this, it continues to bug me. First, because those trials were a completely biased sham/Kangaroo Court where the winners put the losers on trial, and acted like prosecutors, judge, jury, and executioner. They didn't even bother to recruit a single neutral country (like say Turkey or China or Canada) to sit in judgment. And as Dr. Ewen Cameron proved, testifying for the Allies means that you can totally disregard any "Nuremberg Code" anytime you want, as he did to innocent people in Canada in the 1950s-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPTLKzqjuM&t=240s

And the US had been running the Tuskeegee experiments since 1932. So, it's not the US was some bastion of medical ethics.

Missenger

And whenever people bring up Nurumberg in regards to this, it continues to bug me. First, because those trials were a completely biased sham/Kangaroo Court where the winners put the losers on trial, and acted like prosecutors, judge, jury, and executioner.
It's about the equivalent of saying "They're the real nazis!". It doesn't mean too much.

Hugh Johnson

I have been sick FIVE TIMES this year in a manner which has never occured before, the last two being only 8 days apart. Every time I get a moderate fever, headache and bone aches all over my body, and this disappears within 24 hours (but can reinfect you very quickly)! Extremely unlike every classic flu or virus which would keep you down for at least a few days.

I haven't left the house in a week, and yesterday a vaccinated woman came to our house - the very next day both my mother and I had a mild fever with body aches and felt bad. The first few times this happened were worse.

Just what exactly are these people spreading?
Assuming that they are spreading something, and we don't know for certain, it's the spike proteins.

The vaccinated have orders of magnitude more of those are not dropping like flies, so there is no reason to panic. It's just an immune response to a pathogenic agent, and it's likely your system learn to deal with it.

If what I hypothesised above is correct, then the likely reason the vaccinated are not getting sick en masse is because the vaccine seems to suppress the immune response in a very strange way. Less responsive to viruses, more responsive to fungal infections it seems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom