Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Nemo

What do you mean "It's already happening?"

She means the vaccine adverse reaction reports already include thousands of reports on environmental transmission. We now have 6 or 7 doctors confirming this.

tankasnowgod

She means the vaccine adverse reaction reports already include thousands of reports on environmental transmission. We now have 6 or 7 doctors confirming this.

That's still self reporting. A well known problems of VAERS and the Yellow Card system.

Nemo

But, again, those reports don't prove that the unvaxxed can be injured or affected by the vaxxed. No medical history or other potential issues are in these reports, it's just anonymous reports on the internet. Some may not even be real, just like the supposed videos coming out of China in the early days of COVID of people collapsing in the street (some which were very obiviously staged).

There is zero reason that any route of transmission wouldn't also apply from traditional vaccines to the unvaxxed........ so why is this just now becoming an idea?

Just like I don't believe they figured out all the problems with coronavirus vaccines and mRNA shots in the last nine months, I also don't believe that "Unvaccinated Vaccine Injury" is now a thing only discovered in the past 4 months.

We know for a fact that doctors are filing reports with the vaccine adverse reaction database and the "yellow card" reports in the UK about environmental transmission, and that the doctors talking about this are reading these reports. Also, their colleagues are filing these reports about their own patients and doctors are circulating this information.

This is not just becoming an idea. It's already known that the recently vaxxed can shed. For example, there is live (though weakened) chickenpox virus in the chickenpox vaccine. So you're warned against getting a chickenpox vax for your kid if another kid in the house is a cancer patient.

But this is not conventional shedding because there is no live virus in the gene manipulation Covid shots. There's genetic material wrapped in nanoparticles and polyethylene glycol or adenovirus. So are people coughing spike proteins at others after their cells start making it? Or are some of the 50 billion adenovirus particles getting exhaled and picked up through the air by people in close proximity?

Nemo

That's still self reporting. A well known problems of VAERS and the Yellow Card system.

That's still reporting and tracking by medical doctors and PhDs who are also hearing from their colleagues about these patients.

Rick K

I have zero problem with the doctor passing on this idea. I don't think it takes the validity out of the message at all.

I think there's a reasonable chance it will work.

I think shine is just a dumbo who has never posted a useful comment here.
I understand this as well, Nemo. Faith is a supremely powerful thing. I have also been manipulating chi and increasing chakra output for many years. To the uninitiated though, this can sound hokey and have no credibility from a standpoint of science which is unfortunate because the "laws" of physics and all things outside of us respond to our thoughts and emotions. I just think we need to be gentle here and try to form a unified front in fighting back against this reckless disregard for the human race. Within the last week I have seen numerous members pulling together and helping each other with real, workable solutions and I think this is most wonderful.

Nemo

We know for a fact that doctors are filing reports with the vaccine adverse reaction database and the "yellow card" reports in the UK about environmental transmission, and that the doctors talking about this are reading these reports. Also, their colleagues are filing these reports about their own patients and doctors are circulating this information.

This is not just becoming an idea. It's already known that the recently vaxxed can shed. For example, there is live (though weakened) chickenpox virus in the chickenpox vaccine. So you're warned against getting a chickenpox vax for your kid if another kid in the house is a cancer patient.

But this is not conventional shedding because there is no live virus in the gene manipulation Covid shots. There's genetic material wrapped in nanoparticles and polyethylene glycol or adenovirus. So are people coughing spike proteins at others after their cells start making it? Or are some of the 50 billion adenovirus particles getting exhaled and picked up through the air by people in close proximity?

And it's not just doctors and scientists tracking this and warning the CDC about it.

Pfizer warned the FDA about it in their emergency authorization application documents.

Nemo

I understand this as well, Nemo. Faith is a supremely powerful thing. I have also been manipulating chi and increasing chakra output for many years. To the uninitiated though, this can sound hokey and have no credibility from a standpoint of science which is unfortunate because the "laws" of physics and all things outside of us respond to our thoughts and emotions. I just think we need to be gentle here and try to form a unified front in fighting back against this reckless disregard for the human race. Within the last week I have seen numerous members pulling together and helping each other with real, workable solutions and I think this is most wonderful.

I think you are a beautiful person and should continue being gentle. I sincerely admire you for that.

But that's not me. I was born to be a street fighter and I think that's what I'm meant to be now. I think I'm meant to throw bombs.

Rick K

I think you are a beautiful person and should continue being gentle. I sincerely admire you for that.

But that's not me. I was born to be a street fighter and I think that's what I'm meant to be now. I think I'm meant to throw bombs.
Thank you, Nemo and be blessed. It was only a few short years ago that I was brought to peace. Up until Dec of 2016 I was quick to settle with any sorry s.o.b. with my fists or a gun. I am so grateful to be at peace now but still feel the echo of my old ways and am hopeful that I don't get drawn back to confrontation in these very tough times. I respect your views and the great effort you've put forth in some of these threads. You are providing a great humanitarian service.

lampofred

Who is the actually the brains behind all that is going on? Why are they doing this? What is their long-term goal? I'm sure it's more than a cartoonish desire for world domination, money, and control. What is their philosophy and what are they trying to prove? Was there some sort of a test and did humanity fail for being too wicked? What can meaningfully be done to stop the destruction going forward, considering that even the President of the US (Trump) couldn't do much about it?

Rick K

Who is the actually the brains behind all that is going on? Why are they doing this? What is their long-term goal? I'm sure it's more than a cartoonish desire for world domination, money, and control. What is their philosophy and what are they trying to prove? Was there some sort of a test and did humanity fail for being too wicked? What can meaningfully be done to stop the destruction going forward, considering that even the President of the US (Trump) couldn't do much about it?
We can stop it if we protest strongly enough. As to the purpose: a good number of us feel it's depopulation.

tankasnowgod

Okay. But Doctors are also listed "COVID" as a cause of death on death certificates.
I still haven't seen proof of this. The articles in the OP only suggest such a thing.

The Chicken Pox warning sounds no different than the early days of inoculation, basically, deliberately giving yourself a virus/infection. Once it takes hold, you're basically infected, and no different than any other infected person.
Personally, I doubt it. I can't prove it isn't happening. Just like I can't prove that there isn't a purple snake on Jupiter broadcasting 70's classic rock.

If there are 50 billion adenovirus particles, shouldn't some of the reports show people getting a common cold then?

Again, this doesn't seem different to me than just being around sick people. How are people's cells gonna start making custom lipids? Or Polyethylene gycol?

Last edited:

hierundjetzt

A large portion of the population has had Covid and recovered and is now immune. Natural immunity is much better than vaccines.. The sars2 virus consists of many proteins on it's surface besides the spike protein. Our immune system generates antibodies and t-cells and killer t- cells to many of those sars2 proteins. So if the spike protein mutates our immune system will recognize the other proteins of the sars2 virus and attack. The vaccine only causes our immune system to recognize and generate antibodies to the spike protein. If the virus spike protein mutates we'll get sick again.
Thanks, that really sums it up!
I was wondering though why some people last year got covid twice and even thrice. How does that fit in?

Regina

Thanks for this, Nemo. I have believed all along that the "disease incurring injection" was the real objective to amplify this cold virus despite the fact that Fauci, the CDC and UNC Chapel Hill hold the patent on this modified virus. There is no other reason for all these institutions to insist we all get the shot when the manufacturers and their cronies who are facilitating this know that it does nothing to stop infection other than to make sure that we participate in the demise of humanity by becoming bioweapons for a significantly heightened potential to sterilize or kill us and we will do it to ourselves now that millions have been "infected". This is a holocaust. I wonder if the elite have an antidote for themselves. Interesting about the bath with alfalfa to see these particles coming out of one's body and adhering to the alfalfa. Dr Larry is spot on about the poisoning. Any virologist worth their salt will tell you that it's pure hogwash that viruses jump from animals to human without a great many years to modify themselves first. The avian and swine flu were both hoaxes as well. We have survived corona viruses since the dawn of humanity but now, all of a sudden, a new strain has emerged that is so lethal? Balderdash! VIRUSES DO NOT KILL US; IT IS OUR REACTION TO THEIR PRESENCE THAT DOES AND ONLY UNDER ADVERSE CONDITIONS SUCH AS MALNOURISHMENT AND COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEMS. WE OWE OUR VERY EXISTENCE TO VIRUSES. All of nature strives for life and it is counterproductive to believe that viruses cull all but the strongest. To do so would be self defeating as, when the host dies, what's left for the virus? Viruses can and will impart their dna or rna into ours and this means...evolution...LIFE.
:thumbright

Rick K

One also has to realize that, despite all his bluster, Trump is light in the loafers. He could have fired the head of the CDC and had Fauci removed but just let them roll the ball. I'm certain that one day soon, a whistle blower will let us know how all these officials were all bought off or threatened with assassination. There is no other explanation for the coordinated world wide effort to lock us all down and destroy the global economy. I have met some stupid medical doctors and Phd's in my time but they aren't all morons and surely would have banded together to stop this farce if not otherwise threatened. Again, remove all other portions of this discussion from the injection scenario and ask yourself why so many governments and institutions are demanding vaccine passports before we can travel or participate in events or got to work or school when the manufacturers of these injections have stated that they WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING SICK OR TRANSMITTING SAID VIRUS. How are we any less of a "threat" after being injected than we were before? Where is the logic in that? There has to be something far more insidious at work here. If this injection does not inoculate then why not just have peach marmalade on toast instead? It would be just as effective.

Nemo

Infowars came up with a good tip. An Infowars video shows that if you search on mRNA vaccine shedding, all Google will show you are articles calling that a conspiracy theory.

But if you specify that you want only articles published prior to 2017, you get lots of studies proving there is vaccine shedding. There are recently vaccinated parents passing whooping cough to babies, flu vaccine shedding, measles vaccine shedding, sibling transmission of vaccine-derived rotavirus, polio, etc.

They detected measles virus mRNA in urine of the vaxxed, etc.

There's a nice photo of a woman bleeding from her eyes as well. Not to be missed.

See the video here:

Last edited:

Nemo

Johns Hopkins' Center for Health Security published a 71-page document in 2018 with a section discussing self-spreading vaccines (p. 6 at the bottom of the document, p. 8 on your pdf page counter).

They also discuss "self-amplifying mRNA vaccines" and Tenpenny says that section is exactly what we've seen implemented. We aren't sure whether the self-spreading mechanism has been implemented.

“Self-spreading vaccines are genetically engineered to move through populations like communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. The vision is that a small number of individuals in a target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus, resulting in rapid, widespread immunity.”

So Deep State Central was at minimum thinking about it. Johns Hopkins was the joint that laid out the entire plandemic plan. You've all seen the thread about that document.

In the document linked to above, they also admit that a self-spreading vax could be life-threatening to many.

“There is a not insignificant risk of the vaccine virus reverting to wild-type virulence, as has sometimes occurred with the oral polio vaccine.”

Richard Fleming, MD talked about this as something that was haunting him in his Masterclass video on Covid. He believed back in late March that we were already seeing increased virulence.

And...

“The ethical and regulatory challenges surrounding informed consent and prevention and monitoring of adverse events would be critical challenges to implementing this approach even in an extreme event.”

Good thing they got that legal immunity and emergency use authorization so they can ignore all that.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

This sums it up pretty well. Warning long read and has some Steiner in it, but very interesting.

Nemo

Dr. Larry (Lawrence B. Palevsky, MD) says he's now getting furious emails from vaxxed people whose family members have cut them off.

One is a grandmother whose daughter won't let her see her grandchildren anymore since she got vaxxed. Another is from a vaxxed husband whose wife will no longer sleep with him.

He tells them both it's their own fault for injecting themselves with poison that endangers others' health.

At 26:01.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mGrFseGPnMcK/

Missenger

This is adorable to read by the way.
"John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health"
2021-05-02 14_45_47-181009-gcbr-tech-report.pdf - Waterfox Classic.png
2021-05-02 14_44_53-181009-gcbr-tech-report.pdf - Waterfox Classic.png

"much like a pathogenic virus"

But the document linked refers to giving people jabs and poisoning wildlife at best right now.
2021-05-02 14_53_10-181009-gcbr-tech-report.pdf - Waterfox Classic.png

The whole Pfizer document is half-assed legalese bull to write away legal responsibility just in case anyone initiates a court case with them, like electronic EULA bull. They don't care if it sheds or not or kills people since that's more of a reason to sue them, they wouldn't write that out in a document specifically designed to veer court cases away, that's why they wrote around the possibility of that happening with sexual exposure. You'd have to find more stories like the idiot nurse that killed her newborn with her vaccine milk aids since you're not getting them from the poisoner's mouth unless it's a statistic. Fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom