Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

akgrrrl

For the thymoquinone, I would buy cold-pressed oil instead of the CO2 extract, because the cold-pressed oil will probably still have about 2-4% thymoquinone and several brands sell it for about $25 for 8 oz compared to $61 for 8 oz of the CO2 extract.

Maybe there is something in the CO2 extract that's not in the cold-pressed oil that'd make it worth the money. This study (from post #387 on page 20 of this thread) said:

Chemical composition of Nigella sativa L. seed extracts obtained by supercritical carbon dioxide by Venkatachallam et al., 2010

"Chemical composition of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) seed extracts obtained by supercritical carbon dioxide... Forty-seven volatile compounds were detected where sixteen compounds were reported for the first time in the oil of this seed."

So I don't know what those sixteen would do, but if you can afford much of the CO2 extract, at least one of those 16 probably does something to complement prion-preventing effects of what's in the cold-pressed oil.

The study in my post #400, about blood brain barrier-healing by interacting with brain proteins, was about thymohydroquinone. Thymohydroquinone is 0.06% of the volatile components of the CO2 extract, compared to thymoquinone being 43% of the volatile components. The amount of thymohydroquinone in the CO2 extract is about 0.14% of the amount of thymoquinone. Thymoquinone is 3.1% of the total components, so thymohydroquinone is about 0.00423% of the CO2 extract total components.

I don't know what minimum dose of thymohydroquinone would be useful for effects like in the study in post #400, but I'm guessing it'd get expensive to dose thymohydroquinone using the CO2 extract. But if thymoquinone also does what thymohydroquinone did in that study, there's (I'm guessing) useful-for-prion-prevention somewhat-BBB-healing amounts of thymoquinone in the cold-pressed oil too.

I wouldn't feel like I'm missing out with the cold-pressed oil because the plant's gotten its reputation for centuries from just the seeds and cold-pressed oil; CO2 extract was invented recently. Although so was the modified spike protein. Yeah but by that logic that a recently invented processing and/or delivery method is needed to be strong enough against the modified spike protein's effects, why the CO2 extract of black cumin seed, why not a nano-carrier formulation of a CO2 extract of some other herb, for example? I don't have the money to assume which not-much-studied recently invented processing or delivery methods are worth trying (unless I'm assuming none of them) instead of the traditional processing and delivery methods that there's more probably-applicable (in context of the modified spike proteins) evidence about.

This study is a good review of the cold-pressed oil composition:

A Comprehensive Review of the Physicochemical, Quality and Nutritional Properties of Nigella Sativa Oil
by Mazaheri et al., 2019

And back to how to dose the thymoquinone by milligrams -- if the percent thymoquinone is 3%, we can calculate by weight percentage how many milligrams of thymoquinone in how many grams of oil. But the oil is poured in fluid ounces, so it'd be convenient for one of us to measure how many grams one ounce of the oil weighs. I don't have a bottle of the oil or a scale right now. (I'm making tea with the ground black cumin seeds, milk thistle seeds, licorice, curry spice blend, pau d'arco, green tea, and propolis vodka, for the overlapping supporting and complementary chemicals strategy; and less often, more careful dosages, cinchona bark tea. I'm getting Ivermectin soon too.)

_____

More about essential oils... I haven't found specific studies with details proving this yet, but I expect essential oils to be useful to prevent spike proteins that are inhaled from getting onto cells, if the oils are on the membranes in the nose and being inhaled to the olfactory bulb (or some other thing at the top of the nose I don't know of that would absorb the chemicals instead of the olfactory bulb). In Ayurveda there's a technique called nasya of using a dropper to put infused carrier oils or essential oils diluted with carrier oils into the nose and then you snort it up into the top of the nose where it affects the brain more (I don't know how anatomically). Don't do it with non-diluted essential oils; some can cause long-term damage. This is a good book about Ayurveda's panchkarma methods, which includes nasya:

Ayurveda and Panchakarma by Sunil Joshi

I had about 3/4 of an ounce of black cumin seed oil sitting around, and put a few drops each of frankincense, myrrh, rose otto, and spruce needle essential oils into that, and I've been putting that in my nose when I'm in public where I expect to inhale some spike proteins.

Some essential oils are useful internally, orally, digested, but you gotta be careful about how to dilute them in a carrier oil depending which essential oil it is, and some aren't safe to ingest any of. Frankincense and myrrh you can add two or three drops per ounce of carrier oil (like black cumin seed) and it's safe to ingest those. Those are two that are generally good for immune system and brain health, and so, without specific studies to suggest which other oils might be better, they're a good bet to be a good value against the spike proteins.
Good post! Completely agree with oils being great backup. Remembering to reapply as the esters evaporate so quickly is all I would add.

OccamzRazer

For the thymoquinone, I would buy cold-pressed oil instead of the CO2 extract, because the cold-pressed oil will probably still have about 2-4% thymoquinone and several brands sell it for about $25 for 8 oz compared to $61 for 8 oz of the CO2 extract.

Maybe there is something in the CO2 extract that's not in the cold-pressed oil that'd make it worth the money. This study (from post #387 on page 20 of this thread) said:

Chemical composition of Nigella sativa L. seed extracts obtained by supercritical carbon dioxide by Venkatachallam et al., 2010

"Chemical composition of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) seed extracts obtained by supercritical carbon dioxide... Forty-seven volatile compounds were detected where sixteen compounds were reported for the first time in the oil of this seed."

So I don't know what those sixteen would do, but if you can afford much of the CO2 extract, at least one of those 16 probably does something to complement prion-preventing effects of what's in the cold-pressed oil.

The study in my post #400, about blood brain barrier-healing by interacting with brain proteins, was about thymohydroquinone. Thymohydroquinone is 0.06% of the volatile components of the CO2 extract, compared to thymoquinone being 43% of the volatile components. The amount of thymohydroquinone in the CO2 extract is about 0.14% of the amount of thymoquinone. Thymoquinone is 3.1% of the total components, so thymohydroquinone is about 0.00423% of the CO2 extract total components.

I don't know what minimum dose of thymohydroquinone would be useful for effects like in the study in post #400, but I'm guessing it'd get expensive to dose thymohydroquinone using the CO2 extract. But if thymoquinone also does what thymohydroquinone did in that study, there's (I'm guessing) useful-for-prion-prevention somewhat-BBB-healing amounts of thymoquinone in the cold-pressed oil too.

I wouldn't feel like I'm missing out with the cold-pressed oil because the plant's gotten its reputation for centuries from just the seeds and cold-pressed oil; CO2 extract was invented recently. Although so was the modified spike protein. Yeah but by that logic that a recently invented processing and/or delivery method is needed to be strong enough against the modified spike protein's effects, why the CO2 extract of black cumin seed, why not a nano-carrier formulation of a CO2 extract of some other herb, for example? I don't have the money to assume which not-much-studied recently invented processing or delivery methods are worth trying (unless I'm assuming none of them) instead of the traditional processing and delivery methods that there's more probably-applicable (in context of the modified spike proteins) evidence about.

This study is a good review of the cold-pressed oil composition:

A Comprehensive Review of the Physicochemical, Quality and Nutritional Properties of Nigella Sativa Oil
by Mazaheri et al., 2019

And back to how to dose the thymoquinone by milligrams -- if the percent thymoquinone is 3%, we can calculate by weight percentage how many milligrams of thymoquinone in how many grams of oil. But the oil is poured in fluid ounces, so it'd be convenient for one of us to measure how many grams one ounce of the oil weighs. I don't have a bottle of the oil or a scale right now. (I'm making tea with the ground black cumin seeds, milk thistle seeds, licorice, curry spice blend, pau d'arco, green tea, and propolis vodka, for the overlapping supporting and complementary chemicals strategy; and less often, more careful dosages, cinchona bark tea. I'm getting Ivermectin soon too.)

_____

More about essential oils... I haven't found specific studies with details proving this yet, but I expect essential oils to be useful to prevent spike proteins that are inhaled from getting onto cells, if the oils are on the membranes in the nose and being inhaled to the olfactory bulb (or some other thing at the top of the nose I don't know of that would absorb the chemicals instead of the olfactory bulb). In Ayurveda there's a technique called nasya of using a dropper to put infused carrier oils or essential oils diluted with carrier oils into the nose and then you snort it up into the top of the nose where it affects the brain more (I don't know how anatomically). Don't do it with non-diluted essential oils; some can cause long-term damage. This is a good book about Ayurveda's panchkarma methods, which includes nasya:

Ayurveda and Panchakarma by Sunil Joshi

I had about 3/4 of an ounce of black cumin seed oil sitting around, and put a few drops each of frankincense, myrrh, rose otto, and spruce needle essential oils into that, and I've been putting that in my nose when I'm in public where I expect to inhale some spike proteins.

Some essential oils are useful internally, orally, digested, but you gotta be careful about how to dilute them in a carrier oil depending which essential oil it is, and some aren't safe to ingest any of. Frankincense and myrrh you can add two or three drops per ounce of carrier oil (like black cumin seed) and it's safe to ingest those. Those are two that are generally good for immune system and brain health, and so, without specific studies to suggest which other oils might be better, they're a good bet to be a good value against the spike proteins.
Thanks for all the great info!!

For some reason this reminds of the Thieves essential oil blend and its history - you know, where four thieves found a mix of EO's that allowed them to be around the bubonic plague and escape unscathed.

akgrrrl

Thanks for all the great info!!

For some reason this reminds of the Thieves essential oil blend and its history - you know, where four thieves found a mix of EO's that allowed them to be around the bubonic plague and escape unscathed.
Good reminder. Another oil blend we can thank D. Gary Young for finding deep in the Archives of London. The 4 worked for the undertaker whose wife was apothecary. After bodies were hauled away, wife would smear thieves head to toe with the blend and send them with cart and pony for the goods. They operated for years until the King sent soldiers to all sectors of the city to find them. Before the king, he offered not to kill them for theft if their secret to survival was revealed.
Cloves, lemon, rosemary, cinnamon, and eucalyptus (radiata)

EchoTango

"The beak was used to put aromatic items and keep the foul smell of the plague away from the doctors. Dried flowers like roses and carnations, herbs like eucalyptus and peppermint, spices, and camphor were used to provide aroma to the doctors."

beak.png

View: https://medium.com/the-collector/costume-of-plague-doctors-in-the-middle-ages-b3700ae4e52a

Gone Peating

"The beak was used to put aromatic items and keep the foul smell of the plague away from the doctors. Dried flowers like roses and carnations, herbs like eucalyptus and peppermint, spices, and camphor were used to provide aroma to the doctors."

View attachment 24692
View: https://medium.com/the-collector/costume-of-plague-doctors-in-the-middle-ages-b3700ae4e52a

This whole thing makes me wonder if plandemics have been going on since the beginning of human history. It's pretty well documented that the Spanish Flu of 1918 was caused by the vaccine they were giving people. British settlers intentionally poisoned Native Americans with smallpox by giving them contaminated blankets.

I honestly wonder if those who rule the world intentionally spread the bubonic plague

Nemo

I am curious now @Nemo and@863127 how would you incorporate this all together.

I love the black seed oil ayurvedic nasal use for casual protection for a trip to the grocery store or lunch at an outdoors cafe with a friend. Even something like a pool party.

I think 863127's idea of piling up these herbal protections might work.

While the specifics of a pile-up idea are worked out, I would use the antihistamine prophylaxis protocol if I were a young person who wanted to date and have as normal a social life as possible, or if I worked in a hospital or office with lots of vaxxed people.

I like the antihistamine protocol even for my family. When someone gets brain fog symptoms, I can say (honestly) that it's an allergic reaction and Zyrtec & Pepcid will cure it. They'll take Zyrtec and Pepcid because they can buy it at Walgreens, while they'll never take HCQ or ivermectin.

If I didn't need that kind of continuous prophylaxis, I'd probably use the black seed oil for light exposure and a dab of ivermectin on the occasions when I couldn't avoid heavier exposure.

@74one came up with a great idea for increasing D2, which has been shown to be more protective against prion disease than D3. It's putting your mushrooms in the sun for a few minutes before cooking them. People should look up that post.

You are killing it with these posts, 863127. Your idea about using the oils in your nose as protection is brilliant.

There was an Indian study a couple of months ago in which they used something in the nose in addition to something else (HCQ or ivermectin) as prophylaxis. The thing in the nose significantly improved results.

Studies keep showing the primary public exposure spike access route to the brain is the nose.

I'm passing your post on to the twitter Covid scientist crowd.

"There was an Indian study a couple of months ago in which they used something in the nose"

Is this it?

Povidone-Iodine may be the “Silver Bullet” in the Prevention and Control of Covid-19 Infection, Based on New Scientific Data

Ricardo AP Persaud
Published Date: August 07, 2020
ISSN: 2688-8238

From that paper:

Povidone iodine study excerpt.png

Here's a video with him too: youtube.com/watch?v=VNFJ_IPwZ-g

So to prevent infection from inhaled viral particles, they're putting povidone iodine in the nose.

I'm more confident about the ability of the variety of chemicals in black cumin seed oil and essential oils to prevent variant strains from becoming resistant to a treatment. I mean the povidone iodine could be useful too though. I don't know if there'd be a problem combining them on the nose mucous membranes.

This is a good overview article about essential oils in context of the original SARS-CoV-2 situation:

I haven't looked much for more specific studies about essential oils that might be useful relating to the more recent, more detailed research about the modified spike protein, variants, ACE2 receptors, porphyrin receptors etc.

But there are some essential oils that have been valued for thousands of years (the famous gift from the three wise men in the Bible that included frankincense and myrrh), that have been shown to be useful both for other viruses and for neuroprotection, that I think are the best bets when studies for the details of this context aren't available. Some can be expensive, but you want to dilute them to 1-3% compared to the carrier oil, so you don't need to buy much to get started.

How to calculate dilution percentages:

So...
In 1 ounce of carrier oil...
To make a 1% dilution of the essential oil, add 6 drops.
To make 2%, add 12 drops.
To make 3%, add 18 drops.

5 ml of essential oil is about 100 drops.
So for a 3% dilution, 5 ml is enough to add to about 6 ounces of carrier oil. And if you're using more than one, that 3% is the total combined amount of essential oils. So if you have three essential oils you're adding to the carrier oil, you could add six drops of each per ounce of carrier oil to make a total 3% dilution.

5 ml is about 1/6 ounce.
15 ml is 1/2 ounce.
The essential oils are available in 5 and 15 ml bottles.

So if you buy a 5 ml bottle of each of three kinds of essential oils... Each of those 5 ml is enough to make a 3% dilution in 6 ounces of carrier oil, so when they're being blended together in the carrier oil, those three 5 ml bottles is enough to make a 3% dilution in about 18 ounces of carrier oil.

If you're putting a couple drops of the blend (including carrier) in each nostril a few times a day, and maybe adding a drop or two to a cup of tea sometimes, that many ounces of carrier plus essential oil blend will probably last for at least a few months.

But like akgrrrl said in post #421, maybe you'd need to use more than a couple drops in each nostril a few times a day.

And that's with 3% dilution. Out of these below, I'd dilute the cedar and fir needle to probably 1-2%, but the others are gentle enough to be 3% or maybe even woah woah woah 4-5%. Remember I'm talking about the dilution percentages if they were the only essential oil being added to the carrier.

So to get an idea of the upfront cost, here are the prices of the 5 ml bottles of some I think are good bets (when we don't have more specific studies about using these for the recent modified spike proteins, variants etc):

Frankincense
$12 for 5 ml

Myrrh
$14 for 5 ml

Atlas Cedar
$6 for 15 ml (they don't sell 5 ml of this one)
Cedarwood, Atlas - Wild

Fir needle
$8 for 15 ml (they don't sell 5 ml)

Wild Lavender
$10 for 5 ml

Rose Otto, already diluted to 5%
(This isn't the best cost-effective medicinal choice; in 5 ml of the 5% dilution, you're getting about 5 drops of pure rose otto, for $20, and the whole 5 ml 5% dilution would only make an almost 1% dilution in one ounce of carrier oil. But it's a beautiful scent.)
$20 for 5 ml

I'd use frankincense and myrrh and one of the others to save money, or 5 ml each of all but the rose otto is $50 total.

And the black cumin seed carrier oil (organic, cold-pressed) is $20-25 for 8 ounces from several brands.

Essential oil safety:

Last edited:

Makrosky

@Nemo I am checking Gartner twitter and it appears Vit D2 crosses BBB and appears to be effective against prion disease.

Excellent info, 863127. Do you think there is significant benefit to the oil over say a teaspoon of ground seeds? I enjoy the ground seeds mixed with honey and assumed the seeds will retain many other synergistic compounds perhaps lost in the oil.

Yeah eating the seeds is the most common sense way to get the synergy of everything that's in the seeds lol. But I don't know what amount of seeds you need to eat to get what amount of thymoquinone and other things. I'm sure there's data online about the thymoquinone content per weight of the seeds. I'll look for it later today.

Makrosky

Yeah eating the seeds is the most common sense way to get the synergy of everything that's in the seeds lol. But I don't know what amount of seeds you need to eat to get what amount of thymoquinone and other things. I'm sure there's data online about the thymoquinone content per weight of the seeds. I'll look for it later today.
Ehhhmm..... didn't you post this a couple of days ago? haha

-----------
https://dergipark.org.tr/en/download/article-file/424185
"Interestingly, all the samples examined were found to contain only thymoquinone in significant amounts, and not the other derivatives such as dithymoquinone and thymohydroquinone. Although the percentages of thymoquinone vary for each sample, oils were found to contain higher amounts of thymoquinone compared to the seeds in general..."

Table 2. Concentrations and amounts of thymoquinone in seeds (in mg)

0.0098 - 0.376 % of weight

Table 3. Concentrations and amounts of thymoquinone in seed oils (in mg)

0.050 - 0.619 % of weight

OP
B

Braveheart

Great information @863127!! I appreciate it, this could be very valuable in the event that the powers that be decide to clamp down on the supply of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine.
Do you have any good clean sources that you trust for your essential oils and cumin seed oil that you like and found to be the best bang for your buck?

"Do you have any good clean sources that you trust for your essential oils and cumin seed oil that you like and found to be the best bang for your buck?"

Post #408 of this thread has good businesses to buy essential oils from; they have detailed certificates of analysis showing the constituent percentages for most of the oils:

For black cumin seed oil, I think if it's certified organic and cold-pressed then the growing conditions will probably have resulted in a good amount of thymoquinone and the processing methods will have not decreased that much. A certificate of analysis on the brand's website showing thymoquinone percentage would be good but unless they test every batch it'll still vary some anyway, so I'm okay with assuming organic-certified growing methods and cold-pressed is reliable enough. If you have a health food grocery store or supplement store in your town they'll probably have a brand like that that's $20-25 for 8 ounces, or there's several brands for that price you can buy online.

J.R.K

I have heard of thieves oil before and it’s purposed remarkable healing properties. Would you make your own or do you have a reputable supplier for these oils. I am very much a greenhorn to this Ayurvedic medicine so you may need to dumb it down quite a bit.

Makrosky

Quite true. Studies to prove it.

I'd add it to the stack.
But apparently it is not good to take D2. It can reduce D3 levels. But for a period of time to get rid of the prions... could work.

Or to combine it with D3.

J.R.K

"Do you have any good clean sources that you trust for your essential oils and cumin seed oil that you like and found to be the best bang for your buck?"

Post #408 of this thread has good businesses to buy essential oils from; they have detailed certificates of analysis showing the constituent percentages for most of the oils:

For black cumin seed oil, I think if it's certified organic and cold-pressed then the growing conditions will probably have resulted in a good amount of thymoquinone and the processing methods will have not decreased that much. A certificate of analysis on the brand's website showing thymoquinone percentage would be good but unless they test every batch it'll still vary some anyway, so I'm okay with assuming organic-certified growing methods and cold-pressed is reliable enough. If you have a health food grocery store or supplement store in your town they'll probably have a brand like that that's $20-25 for 8 ounces, or there's several brands for that price you can buy online.
Thank you so much for this 863127 it seems like this spike protein transmission is a daunting thing, yet only a handful of people seem to have any inkling of the dangers. But thankfully I have this forum and because of it I feel a little more prepared for the ordeal yet to come.
We very much are living in a Matrix like world aren’t we? I think that I live in a very small minority now of those that have taken the red pill. The ones that took the blue pill are certainly in the majority.

V

valdz

@86317 - Isn't povidine iodine synthetic? Can 2% iodine work instead? Thanks for the recipe. Curious if nebulizing or diffusing these EOs would work as well?

@Pina - stress induced cardiomyopathy aka takutsobo is common thing to happen during a stressful event like a death of a loved one, etc. So I'm sure when such event takes place depending on the body the heart can get overwhelmed with stress and lead to stress induced CMP.

P

Peatness

@86317 - Isn't povidine iodine synthetic? Can 2% iodine work instead? Thanks for the recipe. Curious if nebulizing or diffusing these EOs would work as well?

@Pina - stress induced cardiomyopathy aka takutsobo is common thing to happen during a stressful event like a death of a loved one, etc. So I'm sure when such event takes place depending on the body the heart can get overwhelmed with stress and lead to stress induced CMP.
I was just curious because I suddenly heard it mentioned on the radio, newspapers etc. In my world everything is linking to covid but perhaps I am becoming hypervigilant

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom