Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

Rick K

Christiane Northrup, MD (medical degree from Dartmouth, credentials out the wazoo), confirms there are many thousands of reports getting to doctors of transmission of vax material from the vaxxed to the unvaxxed.

She lists reports of this transmission that have made it to the "yellow card" voluntary reporting system in the UK. She says there is currently no database tracking specifically cases of this environmental transmission.

She believes vaxxed people are literally manufacturing "bioweapons" in their bodies and transmitting them to others via sweat, saliva, semen, and every other kind of bodily fluid you can think of, including fluids I'd never heard of before. She says the manufacturing of these bioweapons in the vaxxed will never stop.

Cheerio!

Her segment starts at roughly the 5-minute mark. All the physicians in this video will be discussing shedding/environmental transmission.

Update: Physician Carrie Madej believes what's going on is due to the "nanolipid particles" -- "little computer bits" -- that deliver the vaccine "payload" into our bodies, at least in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

She points out we know nothing about what happens to these nanoparticles after they deliver the payload. She says we already know they produce their own voltage. She believes they may be being used to transmit info from your body via Wi-Fi, literally turning you into an antenna hurting others with EMF toxicity.

If this sounds outlandish to you, she cites studies that are pretty convincing.

Update 2: Lee Merritt, MD, long experience with bioweapons defense work in the navy, points out multiple parts of these vaccines could be getting transmitted, all of them capable of causing the problems we're seeing. She definitely thinks the bioweapon issue is "pertinent."

She points out we're not just seeing bleeding, menstrual issues, etc. We're seeing people bleeding from old scars. Men bleeding from the pores in their legs. Real horror movie stuff. She also points out we're seeing unvaxxed people getting sick and actually dying of Covid promptly after someone else in the same household gets sick after getting vaxxed.

She wants to know whether this apparent transmission is all coming from one vax, like Johnson & Johnson, or whether it's all of them.

Update 3: Dr. Larry, a pediatrician they don't show his last name), is angry. He says, "This is NOT a vaccine. There is nothing in any of these shots that will protect us against a viral infection. They can't stop transmission and were never meant to."

He says Covid was never a viral illness. It was a presentation of poisoning of the blood. He says the spike protein was the man-made poison that caused everything we think of as the Covid illness and says: "Why in God's name are we injecting something that will cause us to make the poison responsible for the illness in the first place?"

He points out that since we have no idea what happens after the synthetic mRNA gets into our genome and causes us to start making spike protein, it could well be that the vaxxed are exhaling spike proteinl with waste gases, sweating spike protein, spitting spike protein, peeing spike protein, weeping spike protein, pooping spike protein, shedding it with our skin, yada yada.

Dr. Larry says, "This is straight-out genocide. They don't even have to inject everyone to get the results they are looking for."

Still listening.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Edv10d8GoiSC/

Thanks for this, Nemo. I have believed all along that the "disease incurring injection" was the real objective to amplify this cold virus despite the fact that Fauci, the CDC and UNC Chapel Hill hold the patent on this modified virus. There is no other reason for all these institutions to insist we all get the shot when the manufacturers and their cronies who are facilitating this know that it does nothing to stop infection other than to make sure that we participate in the demise of humanity by becoming bioweapons for a significantly heightened potential to sterilize or kill us and we will do it to ourselves now that millions have been "infected". This is a holocaust. I wonder if the elite have an antidote for themselves. Interesting about the bath with alfalfa to see these particles coming out of one's body and adhering to the alfalfa. Dr Larry is spot on about the poisoning. Any virologist worth their salt will tell you that it's pure hogwash that viruses jump from animals to human without a great many years to modify themselves first. The avian and swine flu were both hoaxes as well. We have survived corona viruses since the dawn of humanity but now, all of a sudden, a new strain has emerged that is so lethal? Balderdash! VIRUSES DO NOT KILL US; IT IS OUR REACTION TO THEIR PRESENCE THAT DOES AND ONLY UNDER ADVERSE CONDITIONS SUCH AS MALNOURISHMENT AND COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEMS. WE OWE OUR VERY EXISTENCE TO VIRUSES. All of nature strives for life and it is counterproductive to believe that viruses cull all but the strongest. To do so would be self defeating as, when the host dies, what's left for the virus? Viruses can and will impart their dna or rna into ours and this means...evolution...LIFE.

Last edited:

Nemo

Thanks for this, Nemo. I have believed all along that the "disease incurring injection" was the real objective to amplify this cold virus despite the fact that Fauci, the CDC and UNC Chapel Hill hold the patent on this modified virus. There is no other reason for all these institutions to insist we all get the shot when the manufacturers and their cronies who are facilitating this know that it does nothing to stop infection other than to make sure that we participate in the demise of humanity by becoming bioweapons for a significantly heightened potential to sterilize or kill us and we will do it to ourselves now that millions have been "infected". This is a holocaust. I wonder if the elite have an antidote for themselves. Interesting about the bath with alfalfa to see these particles coming out of one's body and adhering to the alfalfa. Dr Larry is spot on about the poisoning. Any virologist worth their salt will tell you that it's pure hogwash that viruses jump from animals to human without a great many years to modify themselves first. The avian and swine flu were both hoaxes as well. We have survived corona viruses since the dawn of humanity but now, all of a sudden, a new strain has emerged that is so lethal? Balderdash! VIRUSES DO NOT KILL US; IT IS OUR REACTION TO THEIR PRESENCE THAT DOES AND ONLY UNDER ADVERSE CONDITIONS SUCH AS MALNOURISHMENT AND COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEMS. WE OWE OUR VERY EXISTENCE TO VIRUSES. All of nature strives for life and it is counterproductive to believe that viruses cull all but the strongest. To do so would be self defeating as, when the host dies, what's left for the virus? Viruses can and will impart their dna into ours and this means...evolution...LIFE.

Amen to that, Rick. And I was just going to add the alfalfa path. Christiane Northrup at 54.44 recommends a bath with alfalfa added to the water (the same stuff you buy for hamsters) to get the nanoparticles out.

Apparently with a black light, you can actually see all the nanoparticles and other garbage come out and move to the alfalfa.

Then you shower with Dr. Bonner's peppermint soap, then you carefully clean your tub so it doesn't all get back into you.

She says don't get into doom and gloom, get into inspired action. She's not afraid. She says (and I agree), "This is our time."

Last edited:

J.R.K

This is pretty important so I'm starting a separate post. Dr. Tenpenny says she strongly suspects that the J&J shot is the most dangerous of the three being used in the U.S. right now. (She confirms the AstraZeneca uses an adenovirus too.)
(
She reminds us that the J&J shot relies on an adenovirus shell to get it into our cells. She reminds us how easily adenovirus is transmitted and says she believes we are going to learn it's the J&J shot that's most responsible for environmental transmission. She believes we are going to learn the transmission mechanism is airborne transmission.

She says when the J&J shot came out everyone went running for it. It only required one shot instead of two and people were already scared of mRNA and the J&J shot doesn't have mRNA. (Instead, again, it uses a weakened common cold virus, called an adenovirus, as a vehicle to deliver a single coronavirus gene into human cells. That gene then provides the instructions for making the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.)

She says she just checked and there are 89 more shots ready to be released right now, some directly meant to shoot up your nose into your brain.

Tenpenny's Self-Protection Protocol

Tenpenny describes how hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin work as a prophylactic for the spike protein. She describes them as safe enough to put in the water supply (she thinks fluoride should be removed from the water supply).

They work in different ways. She thinks right now, until we know exactly how the transmission is happening, we should all be on both to protect ourselves from vaccine environmental transmission.

She discusses dosage/protocol and how they protect you starting at 44:20. The other critical thing, she says, is your Vit. D3 level. She says if you're going to get tested for anything at all, make it your Vit. D level and get it where it should be.

Next in importance would be your zinc level. She also likes supplementing quercetin right now.

Tenpenny likes colloidal silver, perhaps a solution that you gargle and sniff into your nasal passages to shake out anything you may be inhaling. She cautions not to overdo it. I'll point out that povidone iodine is a good alternative that won't turn you blue.
Thanks for this @Nemo where does one procure a safe source of providone iodine? Is it different from Lugols iodine. I am wondering how it deactivates the spike protein.

Nemo

Thanks for this @Nemo where does one procure a safe source of providone iodine? Is it different from Lugols iodine. I am wondering how it deactivates the spike protein.

JRK, you can buy it by the gallon (or in smaller bottles, of course) at most drug stores or Amazon:

Here's wikipedia on how it works:

"Free iodine, slowly liberated from the povidone-iodine (PVP-I) complex in solution, kills cells through iodination of lipids and oxidation of cytoplasmic and membrane compounds. This agent exhibits a broad range of microbicidal activity against bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses. Slow release of iodine from the PVP-I complex in solution minimizes iodine toxicity towards mammalian cells."

If you look deeper, you will see it destroys microbial protein and DNA.

It's been around since 1955, available over the counter.

Nemo

JRK, you can buy it by the gallon (or in smaller bottles, of course) at most drug stores or Amazon:

Here's wikipedia on how it works:

"Free iodine, slowly liberated from the povidone-iodine (PVP-I) complex in solution, kills cells through iodination of lipids and oxidation of cytoplasmic and membrane compounds. This agent exhibits a broad range of microbicidal activity against bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and viruses. Slow release of iodine from the PVP-I complex in solution minimizes iodine toxicity towards mammalian cells."

If you look deeper, you will see it destroys microbial protein and DNA.

It's been around since 1955, available over the counter.

Obviously you're trying to destroy anything you inhale before it turns you into a spike protein factory.

shine

Amen to that, Rick. And I was just going to add the alfalfa path. Christiane Northrup at 54.44 recommends a bath with alfalfa added to the water (the same stuff you buy for hamsters) to get the nanoparticles out.

Apparently with a black light, you can actually see all the nanoparticles and other garbage come out and move to the alfalfa.

Then you shower with Dr. Bonner's peppermint soap, then you carefully clean your tub so it doesn't all get back into you.

She says don't get into doom and gloom, get into inspired action. She's not afraid. She says (and I agree), "This is our time."

lmao I will bathe myself in alfalfa while singing 432 hertz tones to stimulate my chakras and channel archangel Michael who will rid me of the nanobots/A. I. fibers which thrive on fear and negativity. To be completely sure that I am safe from all the vaccinated sheeple I will constantly wash myself with Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap which is an antidote to everything.

shine

What do you mean "It's already happening?"

The AI nanobots which can be made visible using alfalfa and black light are already shedding from person to person but if you buy Dr. Bronners soap you're safe. Use code NORTHRUP10 to get a 10% discount.

Nicole Carter

What do you mean "It's already happening?"
T
I’m referring to all of the reports of non vaccinated getting sick from being around vaccinated people. Some get covid, but more common is the bleeding issued in women of all ages (as young as 1) being reported.

Ben.

lmao I will bathe myself in alfalfa while singing 432 hertz tones to stimulate my chakras and channel archangel Michael who will rid me of the nanobots/A. I. fibers which thrive on fear and negativity. To be completely sure that I am safe from all the vaccinated sheeple I will constantly wash myself with Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap which is an antidote to everything.
The AI nanobots which can be made visible using alfalfa and black light are already shedding from person to person but if you buy Dr. Bronners soap you're safe. Use code NORTHRUP10 to get a 10% discount.

not sure if serious or hilariously funny ...

J.R.K

T
I’m referring to all of the reports of non vaccinated getting sick from being around vaccinated people. Some get covid, but more common is the bleeding issued in women of all ages (as young as 1) being reported.
As young as 1? Would you have a study or report on that? That is really putting the frosting on the cookies before they are baked !

Nicole Carter

As young as 1? Would you have a study or report on that? That is really putting the frosting on the cookies before they are baked !
I do not, just relating what I’ve heard. I don’t know of any studies released yet.

Rick K

I understand how those comments she made can seem to take the validity out of the message in general which is that this injection is a bad idea. Just don't lose sight of the message no matter how hokey the anecdotal comments are.

Nemo

No, you should DEFINITELY get the vaccine, shine.

Nemo

I understand how those comments she made can seem to take the validity out of the message in general which is that this injection is a bad idea. Just don't lose sight of the message no matter how hokey the anecdotal comments are.

I have zero problem with the doctor passing on this idea. I don't think it takes the validity out of the message at all.

I think there's a reasonable chance it will work.

I think shine is just a dumbo who has never posted a useful comment here.

Nemo

What a truly stupid comment.

You didn't even listen to the recommendation or how it works.

Many things are used to draw particular things out of the body, ignoramus. Then you wash the stuff off.

Now you run along to your local Walgreens for your vaccine. Hurry!

Nemo

Several doctors have referred to reports of environmental transmission to the very young.

lampofred

I don't understand how every single gov in the world could have allowed this to happen? Is literally everyone in every government either that evil to allow mass murder of the country's citizens or that stupid to not know what's actually going on?

Nemo

I don't understand how every single gov in the world could have allowed this to happen? Is literally everyone in every government either that evil to allow mass murder of the country's citizens or that stupid to not know what's actually going on?

There's a tape recording of microbiologist Janci Chunn Lindsay testifying to the CDC. She's in the middle of an important point and they cut her off at 3 minutes sharp, as if she were raving about a mayonnaise cure.

Pretty much tells you everything.

tankasnowgod

T

But, again, those reports don't prove that the unvaxxed can be injured or affected by the vaxxed. No medical history or other potential issues are in these reports, it's just anonymous reports on the internet. Some may not even be real, just like the supposed videos coming out of China in the early days of COVID of people collapsing in the street (some which were very obiviously staged).

There is zero reason that any route of transmission wouldn't also apply from traditional vaccines to the unvaxxed........ so why is this just now becoming an idea?

Just like I don't believe they figured out all the problems with coronavirus vaccines and mRNA shots in the last nine months, I also don't believe that "Unvaccinated Vaccine Injury" is now a thing only discovered in the past 4 months.

EDIT- Most of the reports thus far have been about irregular menstural cycles in women, and/or miscarriages. A lot are from docotrs/nurses/pharmacists giving vaccinations, so those could be from transdermal contact, or inhaling a significant portion of the vaccine.

Another issue, in addition to masks and social distancing, and the long terms effects....... might be changes in use of birth control-

The questionnaire was completed by 175 (81.8%) women who were using short-acting reversible contraception (SARC) and by 90 (87.4%) women who were using long-acting reversible contraception (LARC). All married and cohabiting women were continuing to use their contraceptive method. None had had an unplanned pregnancy. On the other hand, 51 (50.5%) non-cohabiting or single women had discontinued their SARC method while social distancing, for non-method-related reasons; however, 47 (46.5%) non-cohabiting or single women had continued their sexual activity, infringing social distancing rules, and 14.9% had had an unplanned pregnancy, for which they had sought a termination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom