Transitioning From Male To Female

Momado965

No problem, and don't mistake what I am saying: I definitely agree with you that there's hormonal imprinting in early development, but based on the evidence I've seen, a certain proportion of all animals seem to be homosexual and I think there is a normal evolutionary explanation for this. It may be that more people have disrupted sexual response in the modern world from the stressors every where, but there is fundamental process driving this I think.

Maybe with time we'll know for sure.

mrchibbs

Maybe with time we'll know for sure.

I have a feeling when we die we'll still be full of questions lol but it's fun to discover and understand more about the physiological processes.

The OP should compare suicide stats-- thoughts, attempts, and completions (I hate to call them successes)-- pre-op vs post-op. Discovering that they do not vastly differ may cause one to reevaluate the efficacy of the procedure.

Then there is the ever more prevalent phenomenon of post-op victims realizing a little too late that it was the worst decision they ever made: (28 minutes; 11 million views).

mrchibbs

The OP should compare suicide stats-- thoughts, attempts, and completions (I hate to call them successes)-- pre-op vs post-op. Discovering that they do not vastly differ may cause one to reevaluate the efficacy of the procedure.

Then there is the ever more prevalent phenomenon of post-op victims realizing a little too late that it was the worst decision they ever made: (28 minutes; 11 million views).

+1 It's important to be aware of the empirical facts.

Momado965

no it’s an exaggeration and generalisation that “the majority” of gay people abuse drugs. Sure it’s rife on the scene. But if you go to a straight scene it’s just as rife lol. Non-scene queens generally don’t abuse drugs just like non scene straight people won’t. They’re called party drugs and people who go out and party take them. Gay straight and everything in between.

Do you really think every single gay person was either molested or lost a dad/domineering mom? Coz I know plenty who have two great parents.
many straight people are also “cortisolic, seretonergic, estrogenic.” You’re just generalising. Just like you can be a moron as a straight person, so can you be a moron if you’re a gay person. Same thing for states of health. It’s not mutually exclusive. You’re literally just generalising everything.

I’ve ****88 around with all the supplements you mentioned and no it hasn’t had an effect on my sexuality. And in fact I’ve consistently tested as low for estrogen for years. PCOS can include high estrogen but it causes high androgens like testosterone.

eustress

I have never in my life heard a straight person say they chose to be straight. Sure you can choose who you have sex with, who you settle with, but you cannot choose who you’re attracted to. You find some people attractive and some people unattractive. It’s not a choice. I’m honestly beginning to wonder if you’re closeted with a big case of internal homophobia. You’re too rigid. Like everything is black and white and as if there’s a way things have to be. There’s variation everywhere. Even among animals in the wild like mentioned earlier. Among even people in the same groups. High androgens=straight just isn’t the reality. You need to get outside your paradigm and experience the joy of variance. maybe you should try ‘mansex’ some time, it might loosen up your experience

I talking about drug abuse not recreation drugs. The majority of homosexual do abuse drugs. The homosexual population is small in comparison to the heterosexual population and when you compare drug addiction you'll find the majority of homosexual are drug addicts while the majority of the hetersosexual population is not. This is not to say who's right or wrong or moral or immoral because drug addiction and abuse is a result of stress. All homosexuals are stressed. Yes I believe and know for a fact many homosexuals had either a passive father plus a domineering mother or a single mother, or had been molested or a combination of that. Generally that is how it is but there are always outliers. You f u c ked around with those supplements but you have no methodology to guide you. You can re experiment again if you want and prolong the duration and dosage and see what happens. I would recommend a dopamine agonist and serotonin agonist with hormones. LOL Criticizing homosexuality does not make me or anyone homophobic. It is funny to me that most ppl do not critique homosexuality for fear of being call homophobic or closeted gays. I do not have such fear and I think by expressing my views to you here has made it clear that I don't care what you or other's think of me or call me. Its nice not giving a ****. I advise you to try it. I am not an animal and will not act like one. I am a whole lot of sensible people will agree. It remains a fact still the humans and animal are never the same. A heterosexual man can have high androgens or mid range androgen and still remain heterosexual. You completely misunderstood what I meant. I was talking about fixing hormonal imprints by using high doses of protective hormones and stabilizing substances. No thank you. I wouldn't want to engage is gay sex it is repulsive to me. I very much enjoy the scent of a feminine traditional woman and her vagina in bed. As far as generalizations go I am not generalizing when I mentioned gay men are cortisolic, seretonergic, estrogenic. I think some people on this forum will agree at least the ones who talked with homosexual men.

Momado965

I have a feeling when we die we'll still be full of questions lol but it's fun to discover and understand more about the physiological processes.

Yes. So true. Its fun to acquire knowledge and use it. But I differ with you I think when we die we'll know for sure the answers to our questions.

Momado965

Such a sad video of good people.

DaveFoster

Being a man is the greatest gift in the whole world. Problem is you just can't see it. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

What you are seeking to do will not provide relief, that is a promise.
It's harder, arguably.
No problem, and don't mistake what I am saying: I definitely agree with you that there's hormonal imprinting in early development, but based on the evidence I've seen, a certain proportion of all animals seem to be homosexual and I think there is a normal evolutionary explanation for this. It may be that more people have disrupted sexual response in the modern world from the stressors every where, but there is fundamental process driving this I think.

Were those animals in captivity or in the wilderness? Thats the golden question.
Animals still experience stress, especially in the wild.

Controlling one's image and perception by all with whom they interact can empower a person, and that can be extraordinarily anti-depressive.

Last edited:

redsun

It's harder, arguably.

I agree but thankfully men also are given more tools by nature to assist them. Issue is as health declines (lower androgens, weaker cognitive function), this extra motivation, drive, resolve, and energy men tend to have more of also fades, then you are really screwed.

And everyone understands this is even worse in modern times and continues to worsen for many men even in those who try to be more health conscious.

DaveFoster

It might be harder than being a woman, but is it harder than being a tranny?
... yeah. Being a tranny is quitting. Take the D, more like take the L.

Morgan

I'm not sure if the original poster has even returned or replied to this thread; I wouldn't blame them consider the direction some of this has gone, but I think that was expected. You have every right to be sick of being a man in this culture.. in the history of human culture. I've rejected it as well, although I'm not trans, I've had friends that are and I almost always recommend cycling natural progesterone if you decide to transition.. since Ray is correct, and estrogen is not a "female" hormone.

Men are unloved, their sense of individuality reigned in at an early age.. they are not adored just for being who they are, to be defined by utility and competition is pathetic.. Conditioned to destroy any personal beauty you may foster in order to fit into some fickle conception of "masculinity". To be a slave to a system that demands you to always produce more, and to be chained to a DNA molecule that only wishes to reproduce without concern of what suffering that could entail. That's the history of human culture.. and that's our culture today. Reject it, but take care not to harm yourself in the process, and know that there are people who already find you beautiful as you are..

Momado965

I'm not sure if the original poster has even returned or replied to this thread; I wouldn't blame them consider the direction some of this has gone, but I think that was expected. You have every right to be sick of being a man in this culture.. in the history of human culture. I've rejected it as well, although I'm not trans, I've had friends that are and I almost always recommend cycling natural progesterone if you decide to transition.. since Ray is correct, and estrogen is not a "female" hormone.

Men are unloved, their sense of individuality reigned in at an early age.. they are not adored just for being who they are, to be defined by utility and competition is pathetic.. Conditioned to destroy any personal beauty you may foster in order to fit into some fickle conception of "masculinity". To be a slave to a system that demands you to always produce more, and to be chained to a DNA molecule that only wishes to reproduce without concern of what suffering that could entail. That's the history of human culture.. and that's our culture today. Reject it, but take care not to harm yourself in the process, and know that there are people who already find you beautiful as you are..

Did they recommend bio identical progesterone USP? If so then what's the dose.

milkboi

It's not a bad system when you're winning.

Waynish

Come to think of it I don’t know very many people in general who are always completely “happy or sane”

Perhaps something to think about before trying to influence others to be more influenced by you and your ideas.

Momado965

It might be harder than being a woman, but is it harder than being a tranny?

It is harder to be a woman or anything that tries to be a woman in which case I am referring to transsexuals/transgenders. But the thing is, men are often generous to them because they are attracted femininity and wanna love or have sex with them. The feminine energy is seductive and loving to a man. If men were not attracted, seduced or wanted to love women or any feminine counterpart then it will be very hard for women and their tran kins to move on in life because they are disadvantaged across all levels since men will no longer want them and will most likely treat them like slaves or objects. Now this is the premise of the patriarchy which never existed in history, since men love and desire and want (not need) women despite the negatives and pain that come along with that.

mangoes

Perhaps something to think about before trying to influence others to be more influenced by you and your ideas.

I meant among straight and cisgendered people when I stated that. No one is always happy or completely sane

milkboi

It is harder to be a woman or anything that tries to be a woman in which case I am referring to transsexuals/transgenders. But the thing is, men are often generous to them because they are attracted femininity and wanna love or have sex with them. The feminine energy is seductive and loving to a man. If men were not attracted, seduced or wanted to love women or any feminine counterpart then it will be very hard for women and their tran kins to move on in life because they are disadvantaged across all levels since men will no longer want them and will most likely treat them like slaves or objects. Now this is the premise of the patriarchy which never existed in history, since men love and desire and want (not need) women despite the negatives and pain that come along with that.

Yes, but masculine attraction to women is omnipresent in every society, so reality is that women have it easier because of this phenomena. Sure, you can do a sine qua non consideration, but that doesn't change the very real advantage women have over men because the unconditional attraction the other gender feel towards them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals