Tramadol Addiction: Help Needed!

ejalrp

A buddy of mine is addicted to tramadol (no, it's not me). He is not a Peater and cares little to nothing about nutrition. He has tried stopping several times over the past few years but says it is the most horrible experience ever and he is unable to tolerate the withdrawal as it is so awful.

He doesn't have the money for one of those addiction treatment programs and wants to try it at home again. Are there any Peat recommendations I can pass on? I did read a small article where Peat says he treated an alcoholic with progesterone and some thyroid but that's about all I've been able to find.

I looked up tramadol and it is nasty stuff because it is both an opiate and also effects serotonin so it's similar to being addicted to heroin and anti-depressants at the same time! Thanks in advance for anything solid I can pass on to him.

Get some good blood work done (hormones/vitamins/minerals etc) and see where he is deficient in.
That seems to happen when people don't get proper nutrition, and some drug gives an amazing effects then they tend to abuse the drug not to fix nutritional deficiencies.
Pregnenolone or progesterone, magnesium, vitamin d, b vitamins, iodine, aspirin and a better diet... logging food/nutrients are important if you have no clue what's in the foods you are eating.
Peat has talked about the importance of euphoria in a Danny Roddy interview optimizing the environment around 22:50mins in, but I think it's with natural substances first as he mentions thyroid/progesterone/pregnenolone/sugars/carbon dioxide etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals