Traders' Hormones May Destabilize Financial Markets

sm1693

sm1693

On a slightly related note, and just cuz it flashed thru my mind just now:

I spent many years in southeast Asia, and I always marveled at how peaceful and friendly many places were. Sometimes it seemed that the peacefulness and friendliness increased as the prevalence of prostitution increased, like as in certain areas of Thailand.

Perhaps the assurance of easily available future sex is what it takes to collectively rise the testosterone and lower estrogen in the male population; and thereby, make the world a much better place to live in.

Or perhaps only high testosterone men travel to such places, but, contrary to the expected turmoil, it turns out to affect an area quite positively.

dd99

sm1693 said:
Sometimes it seemed that the peacefulness and friendliness increased as the prevalence of prostitution increased, like as in certain areas of Thailand.

Perhaps the assurance of easily available future sex is what it takes to collectively rise the testosterone and lower estrogen in the male population; and thereby, make the world a much better place to live in.
Haha, my wife thinks all the trigger happy world leaders should have a fluffer next to them at all times. Any hint of aggression or a 'let's bomb that ****er' attitude and a quick hand job enables them to find a peaceful solution.

OP
S
She probably doesn't know politicians' habits too well then :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals