Tracking Salt, Sugar And The Like

BingDing

This is a pretty simple idea, but it has worked for me. On Jan 14 I measured out 1/2 cup of salt into my salt shaker, on 1/25 it was gone, so about 2 tsp/day. On 1/21 I measured out 1 cup of sugar, on 1/26 it was gone so about 3 TBS = 36g per day. x quarts of milk or oj every y days is similar.

OP
BingDing

BingDing

3 TBS sugar per meal I can see, but 2 tsp salt per meal? Is that really what you eat?

I am not familiar with a high mag/mineral salt. RP had a sample of sea salt tested and found high levels of toxic metals, and he uses Morton's canning and pickling salt because he knows it is clean.

I saw a bumper sticker in Nome, AK that said "If you can't grow it, you have to mine it". That's true. You can't grow sea salt, you have to mine it. Any one particular source of sea salt may or may not have high levels of toxins and heavy metals. Ask the roughnecks running the drilling rig how pure the salt is, or the executives marketing the salt. Yeah, right.

It's similar to the simple minded question of whether mineral water has iron in it. It depends on where the water came from, different rocks have different minerals and influence the water differently.

You can only get an answer to a question that has an answer.