Tracking my diet online?

Bruv

I had not used it in ages but I have a food log on PaleoTrack.com that I have just started using again to help me figure out where I am and what adjustments I need to make now that I have started following some of Ray Peats recomendations. It tells me the carbs, protein and fat (broken down into sat, mono and poly and also omega 6 and 3) and also the vitamins and minerals and the RDI. I noticed that so far I am way over the 100% of RDI for about half of the vitamins and minerals but way under the RDI fo others, particularly for vits E, D and K. Is the RDI relevant to this way of eating? Is there another tracker that is better suited to this way of eating?

4peatssake

Bruv said:
I had not used it in ages but I have a food log on PaleoTrack.com that I have just started using again to help me figure out where I am and what adjustments I need to make now that I have started following some of Ray Peats recomendations. It tells me the carbs, protein and fat (broken down into sat, mono and poly and also omega 6 and 3) and also the vitamins and minerals and the RDI. I noticed that so far I am way over the 100% of RDI for about half of the vitamins and minerals but way under the RDI fo others, particularly for vits E, D and K. Is the RDI relevant to this way of eating? Is there another tracker that is better suited to this way of eating?
A number of us are using Cronometer.

Cromometer

OP
B

Bruv

Bruv said:
I noticed that so far I am way over the 100% of RDI for about half of the vitamins and minerals but way under the RDI fo others, particularly for vits E, D and K.
It was quite late when I posted this and realised afterwards that I don't usually concern myself with vitamin D. I live on a warm-hot Mediterranean island and it's sunny nearly all year round and I work outside a lot of the time.

I'll give the cronometer a go. Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals