Toxic – Burning Semen

Geo

I must be having this symptom for almost a year now but I became aware of it recently when my semen fell on my fingers and I felt immediately burning and saw blisters and redness developing, I am very alarmed as I don’t know what can cause this. I know I have very high prolactin and estrogen , I take estroban regularly and some drops of pregestene , pansterone and T3. I appreciate any ideas-help.

Attachments

• fingers.jpg
    fingers.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 49

BearWithMe

I would say this is more likely a contact dermatitis. If your semen was really that corrosive, your urethra would burn as hell and it would also damage your prostate.

mrchibbs

I would say this is more likely a contact dermatitis. If your semen was really that corrosive, your urethra would burn as hell and it would also damage your prostate.

Exactly, you'd probably feel like dying when it's coming out. Much like lava (ouch)

OP
Geo

Geo

there is nothing painful in the process of ejaculation , it only burns if it falls on the skin, i saw that happening instantly and the skin stays irritated for at leat 24 hours. I also googled it before posting but i could not find anything relevant. Maybe, i could ask a doctor for a ph examination, after the lockdown.

Regina

there is nothing painful in the process of ejaculation , it only burns if it falls on the skin, i saw that happening instantly and the skin stays irritated for at leat 24 hours. I also googled it before posting but i could not find anything relevant. Maybe, i could ask a doctor for a ph examination, after the lockdown.
maybe you have a fungal infection?

OP
Geo

Geo

That could fit with the smell, which is a very strong smell of cut grass. I sound so silly but this is it. I eat the everyday carrot salad , maybe i should add more apple cider vinegar, but still i doubt it reaches that system, even flowers of sulphur would not ... i suppose.

BearWithMe

You can buy litmus strips for pH testing for pennies in your pharmacy, but I can guarantee you your semen is not that acidic, otherwise your ejaculation would be very, very, very painful.

OP
Geo

Geo

In addition to toxic semen in June I developed a condition under my left armpit only, look at the photos,be warned they are gross, the doctor who saw it urged me to go to have a biopsy at the hospital where I went to be told that it's just dermatitis and gave me the usual creams and shampoos which of course I did not take. The condition got better after stopping all dairy, see second photo two months later without consumption of cheese and milk and at the moment is gone. I noticed that progesterone, pregnenolone, vitamin e, vitamins B made the condition flare up as well as eating liver, the only connection between dairy and liver I believe is vitamin A . I also lost six kilos.

I must add that the connection with dairy came to my mind after noticing that my left armpit smelled very bad according to what I had consumed, e.g if I had feta ,it smelled like dirty socks. Was that estrogen ?

I really miss milk and cheese and I don't dare to consume them again. Any thoughts, anyone ?

Attachments

• june 2020.jpg
    june 2020.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 21
  • august 2020.jpg
    august 2020.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 22

Peater

That looks nasty. I read something on here about psoriasis being caused by estrogen. Maybe all the prog and preg didn't help, even though you were using vitamin E.

OP
Geo

Geo

all these make it worse. I will probably have to wait two more years for the pufa to deplete before i get back to dairy

OP
Geo

Geo

It is not an infecton. I have no fever or pain. When the redness first appeared i felt like i had a lot of histamine like i had a reaction to something poisonous , kind of allergy.