Tough Times Discount

healthnatura

Times are tough and we want to help.
Save 10% on all orders through July. Coupon Code: CZ2K1797569

We rarely offer discounts, but I truly want want you to be able to afford the supplements that are important to you. This is a sitewide discount that you can use an unlimited number of times through the end of July.

Sincerely,
Peter Kassner
Owner

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac is trying to get a supplement war started.
Dolorni1c, if you was fluent in prolactinese standing in between the 'I told you so' and 'this is how bad it's going to get' smarties, you'd be wearing an armor already. These proud and yet-to-be proud prophets don't realize how dispensible and counterproductive they can be in a crisis.

People are not stupid, they don't have to be reminded of the situation. Has it ever worked to tell someone that's panicking or freaking out to chill? Does they componse themselves afterwards? It usually serves to accentuate existing tendencies and amplify the irrational behavior.

Here, they're contributing to install the survival and helpless mindsets, neglecting that our perspective of the present (shapen by beliefs) affects the future. Nothing against objective predictions to take the best course of action, but on fear-mongering that induce people towards detrimental attitudes, and reinforcing how the future will be can lead you to it (toilet paper).

You can find various examples in different areas of professionals who would be (deemed) over according to the prophets, and they would certainly be so if they entertained such ideas, but..

<Carlos Darvin quote>​

..they find a way around and will surf on whatever wave comes to them.

There are footage videos of near-death experiences with the people involved barely realizing. This is not to praise ignorance, but it shows you how having it selective can work in your favor, in some cases above (not all) there wasn't a plan, they were protected by selective ignorance, viewed opportunities (like they always do everywhere), worked with what was available to them and are now thriving.
- Becoming Stress Proof: The History Of Stress With Hans Selye (last paragraph)

It's easy to spot these people and they are as sensible as a door. Maybe a few of them could join to form a band, name it The Doors and play 'Quartet for the End of Time'. I have the impression that they can't process their fears, so they find peace in others' despair. It's like when you're a calm in a situation where you aren't expected to be so, and you're asked how can that be; but the intention is not in knowing your ways, it's to remind you that you're not supposed to be like that: 'share with me this uncomfortable feeling'. I remember commenting this with a semi-god, tension in a room can be contagious, but once a person crosses reasonable boundaries and starts freaking out, it's relaxing for the others.

Just to leave it clear, not criticizing Pedro here.
Has haidut kindly offered a discount code for idealabs?
Not that I'm aware of: 0% kindness.

upload_2020-4-27_7-43-30.png

I feel obligued to mention that these are jokes because there are business involved and they work hard to build a reputation. We don't know how close their price already is in relation to the cost or if they're in a position where they can afford offering discounts.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals