Total Mortality Graphs-Covid19 Inclusive

Regina

These have to pass the house though right? I’m not that familiar with American politics. Still hilarious though and 6666 lols!
Im guessing they present laws as a way to look busy also, the guy in the third video is doing the right thing and compiling all suggested laws passed or not that infringe on your rights.

The ECB over here just gave a disconcerting response to the German Supreme Court rulings about quantitive easing carried out in 2015, the German Supreme Court deemed it illegal and the ECB more or less said it doesn’t care what the Supreme Court thinks because EU law supersedes it, it certainly does not because it has to be accepted by the people and the European Union have never pushed countries as far as their trying now for more euro, they are attacking constitutions all over the world, what counts is the people’s will to still deem their constitutions valid, if people walk the other way the EU law is worthless.
if you like 666, you get GMO'ed and Lucifered
Hail Victory

Gates can't stop giggling.

mrchibbs

I almost want to start a new thread simply to gather the empirical data. At this point I have to keep my opinions to myself (except on this site), but I'm pretty convinced much of the covid19 reporting has been fraudulent. In no way has this been a pandemic. Talks of the economy collapsing make me laugh. It's the common man who has suffered greatly. Small businesses and shops have been crushed, yes, but the biggest companies: Pfizer, Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Google, Walmart, Costco etc. have all made record profits. And corporations control the levers of power, and this has been true for a long time. Wealth has been centralized in a way which is almost indescribable. And they're controlling the flow of information. Youtube censoring any contrarian perspectives (even on 5G).

The 2017-2018 flu season in the U.S. (As confirmed by the CDC in 2019) was the deadliest in recent memory, with over 80'000 deaths.
The U.S. covid deaths are now approaching (i.e. not obliterating) this number. And most people on this forum know that the numbers
are massively inflated. Every single person dying is (almost) automatically labeled covid death in some states like Colorado, and there's
been countless examples of states adding up to the death count to scare their populations. And when newspapers report the death rate they
never extrapolate to the population, which has always been common practice when describing flu-related deaths. In reality the true death
count from covid-19 is probably less than half the reported cases, against a much wider population who were infected (maybe more than 50 million Americans).

I almost can't say it, but covid-19 might not even compare with the worst flu seasons. It's just a virus the likes of which we've had before.
I know people who've died from "covid-19" so I do not say this lightly. But again, people don't realize how common it is for people of all
ages to die from flu viruses.

As Noam Chomsky wrote about decades ago, they've merely been manufacturing consent ahead of something which would have been impossible to imagine even 3 months ago:
A universal, mandatory vaccination program. It's coming, and it will go through. Making trillions of dollars in profits in the process, and profoundly scaring and damaging billions of people, all the while creating a docile, serotonin-dominant world population.

I hate myself for sounding this conspirational, but I can't help it. Maybe I should start wearing a tin-foil hat.

Regina

I almost want to start a new thread simply to gather the empirical data. At this point I have to keep my opinions to myself (except on this site), but I'm pretty convinced much of the covid19 reporting has been fraudulent. In no way has this been a pandemic. Talks of the economy collapsing make me laugh. It's the common man who has suffered greatly. Small businesses and shops have been crushed, yes, but the biggest companies: Pfizer, Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Google, Walmart, Costco etc. have all made record profits. And corporations control the levers of power, and this has been true for a long time. Wealth has been centralized in a way which is almost indescribable. And they're controlling the flow of information. Youtube censoring any contrarian perspectives (even on 5G).

The 2017-2018 flu season in the U.S. (As confirmed by the CDC in 2019) was the deadliest in recent memory, with over 80'000 deaths.
The U.S. covid deaths are now approaching (i.e. not obliterating) this number. And most people on this forum know that the numbers
are massively inflated. Every single person dying is (almost) automatically labeled covid death in some states like Colorado, and there's
been countless examples of states adding up to the death count to scare their populations. And when newspapers report the death rate they
never extrapolate to the population, which has always been common practice when describing flu-related deaths. In reality the true death
count from covid-19 is probably less than half the reported cases, against a much wider population who were infected (maybe more than 50 million Americans).

I almost can't say it, but covid-19 might not even compare with the worst flu seasons. It's just a virus the likes of which we've had before.
I know people who've died from "covid-19" so I do not say this lightly. But again, people don't realize how common it is for people of all

As Noam Chomsky wrote about decades ago, they've merely been manufacturing consent ahead of something which would have been impossible to imagine even 3 months ago:
A universal, mandatory vaccination program. It's coming, and it will go through. Making trillions of dollars in profits in the process, and profoundly scaring and damaging billions of people, all the while creating a docile, serotonin-dominant world population.

I hate myself for sounding this conspirational, but I can't help it. Maybe I should start wearing a tin-foil hat.
You're not conspiratorial. They have conspired to destroy humanity.

Once they go house to house in LA, NYC and Chicago, they'll get their numbers. (warp speed).
This is their words. Not mine.

mrchibbs

You're not conspiratorial. They have conspired to destroy humanity.

Once they go house to house in LA, NYC and Chicago, they'll get their numbers. (warp speed).
This is their words. Not mine.

We have to enjoy life as much as we can. Because we won't have any control over events pretty soon.

LUH 3417

I agree with you on almost every count. Only thing I don’t agree with is Noam Chomsky being a voice of the manufacturing of consent. As Ray put it in his article on authoritarians and language, Chomsky has said so what to 9/11, jfk assassination, and the us imperial military, as if those weren’t key clues to the underlying power structure.

lvysaur

Have you seen the death rates for flu and all cause mortality? They have inexplicably dropped to near zero, far below they were in any other year since record keeping began.
That's not "inexplicable" by any means. Quarantining, distancing, and mask-wearing would all severely cut down the transmission of any sort of virus. And since normal flus/colds are far less virulent than corona, it would make sense that numbers would reach nearly zero.

There's also the fact that total deaths have to be put in the context of a quarantined country where nobody drives or travels. The spikes are actually bigger than they look, because fatalities from car accidents, drunk driving, etc., are all far lower--meaning a greater portion of those deaths are from corona.

mrchibbs

I agree with you on almost every count. Only thing I don’t agree with is Noam Chomsky being a voice of the manufacturing of consent. As Ray put it in his article on authoritarians and language, Chomsky has said so what to 9/11, jfk assassination, and the us imperial military, as if those weren’t key clues to the underlying power structure.

I don't have to agree with everything the man did, evidently Ray knows more about him than I do (thanks for referencing this, I checked the article quickly). I was mostly referring to his concept of manufacturing consent.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I don't have to agree with everything the man did, evidently Ray knows more about him than I do (thanks for referencing this, I checked the article quickly). I was mostly referring to his concept of manufacturing consent.
I only mention it because he’s voiced his opinions on the current crisis and talked about how the climate crisis would necessitate and justify a fascist take over similar to the one happening now. He’s praised Greta Thunberg’s speech at Davos as being the answer to our problem of a hopeless future.

postman

Some people say that this was a planned event for the big multinationals to annihilate the mom & pop segment of the economy. They don't like the competition and would much prefer it if they didn't have to compete with the little guy.

mrchibbs

I only mention it because he’s voiced his opinions on the current crisis and talked about how the climate crisis would necessitate and justify a fascist take over similar to the one happening now. He’s praised Greta Thunberg’s speech at Davos as being the answer to our problem of a hopeless future.

Yeah lol. Nobody's perfect. I do tend to enjoy his opinions though, like on Bernie Sanders or Israel.

mrchibbs

Some people say that this was a planned event for the big multinationals to annihilate the mom & pop segment of the economy. They don't like the competition and would much prefer it if they didn't have to compete with the little guy.

That's exactly what I think and I know it makes me sound like a loon. It's just that I'm saying these massive profits by all the biggest players and It's just hard to think otherwise. They took advantage of a real virus, and made it into a crisis.

In Quebec we do have a forward thinking PM who's encouraged people to turn to local producers during the crisis, and he's also wanted to open up society and to let us develop herd immunity. Obviously he's been shut down on both accounts by higher officials.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

That's not "inexplicable" by any means. Quarantining, distancing, and mask-wearing would all severely cut down the transmission of any sort of virus. And since normal flus/colds are far less virulent than corona, it would make sense that numbers would reach nearly zero.

There's also the fact that total deaths have to be put in the context of a quarantined country where nobody drives or travels. The spikes are actually bigger than they look, because fatalities from car accidents, drunk driving, etc., are all far lower--meaning a greater portion of those deaths are from corona.

Sweden and Estonia would be interesting to measure here with the above in mind, they are the live data that puts any quarantine justifications to the test.
Also remember covid 19 was never exponential , that’s the bigger fraud here, this has to be known by many more that are currently talking.

If we had no idea what this virus was and no real data about growth rate then shut down may have been justified but instead we got a delayed shut down when we knew it wasn’t exponential and not the killer zombie virus the media would have you believe.

sladerunner69

Why do you believe that flus are "far less virulent than corona"? The data so far does not indicate this whatsoever. The data shows nothing more than transmission rates seen with the flu.

So numbers, both the flu death rate - which includes influenza, rhinovirus, AND coronaviruses (implying that health authorities consider common corona virus to be very flu like and have similar transmission rates)- and the All Cause Mortality rate, took nothing short of a nose dive in the beginning of march. This was directly prior to quarantines and lock-downs going into full effect. Please look at the numbers below, which were taken from the CDC's website. Week 14, being in early March, we see flu rates drop to near zero (0.8). Examin any previous year, the Flu rate does not drop this low until July, if ever.

I am not at all convinced that the lockdown could bring Flu numbers this low. Considering everyone is still frequently going shopping for groceries or going to restaurants to pick up food, there is still much opportunity for transmission. Further, this was before April, when the lock-down went into full effect. In my view these numbers were likely manipulated to support the CDC's claims that 2.2 million americans could die from the virus (yes they made this claim back in march) so we must listen to them, fund them, and hand over our rights.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-11 INFLUENZA Isolates Data TableWeek 14, Season 2019-2020.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-11 INFLUENZA Isolates Data TableWeek 14, Season 2019-2020.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 3

Regina

Why do you believe that flus are "far less virulent than corona"? The data so far does not indicate this whatsoever. The data shows nothing more than transmission rates seen with the flu.

So numbers, both the flu death rate - which includes influenza, rhinovirus, AND coronaviruses (implying that health authorities consider common corona virus to be very flu like and have similar transmission rates)- and the All Cause Mortality rate, took nothing short of a nose dive in the beginning of march. This was directly prior to quarantines and lock-downs going into full effect. Please look at the numbers below, which were taken from the CDC's website. Week 14, being in early March, we see flu rates drop to near zero (0.8). Examin any previous year, the Flu rate does not drop this low until July, if ever.

I am not at all convinced that the lockdown could bring Flu numbers this low. Considering everyone is still frequently going shopping for groceries or going to restaurants to pick up food, there is still much opportunity for transmission. Further, this was before April, when the lock-down went into full effect. In my view these numbers were likely manipulated to support the CDC's claims that 2.2 million americans could die from the virus (yes they made this claim back in march) so we must listen to them, fund them, and hand over our rights.
who the fck cares? Bring me the disease. Do your worst!
Don't you want a mask burning party? Don't you miss smiling into each other's faces? Touching each other? Holding each other? Having person to person exchanges?

sladerunner69

who the fck cares? Bring me the disease. Do your worst!
Don't you want a mask burning party? Don't you miss smiling into each other's faces? Touching each other? Holding each other? Having person to person exchanges?

Those all sound nice but I never did much of any of them even before this. I have pfs so it makes social interaction and intimacy very difficult.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals