Topical Vitamin E Instant Effects

bornamachine

I was wondering what a your experience is with vitamins E.

I have a solution of 2iu per drop.

I tried putting 4 drops on my scrotum and rubbed it in, 15 min later feel tender pain like blue balls, go to bed and feel so calm and good, wake up with a woody.

Put it on my neck thyroid and surpringly same effect.

Put it under the armpits, and again, to my surprise, it now made the thyroid swell a bit and tender, followed by an awesome day with an incredible crash. Will share more info if others input, tbank you

+1. What brand?

Arnold Grape

When someone experiences an effect like this, is it safe to say that they are having a temporary reaction to lowered-e and thus random results? I remember eating a carrot salad for the first foray into Peat eating and feeling an unusual calm, however, over time all the e-lowering tricks mounted and became too much. Still mixed on vitamin e

golder

Interested in what brand causes these results. Isn’t 2iu very low dose?

@bornamachine would you mind respond? You got all is hooked.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

When someone experiences an effect like this, is it safe to say that they are having a temporary reaction to lowered-e and thus random results? I remember eating a carrot salad for the first foray into Peat eating and feeling an unusual calm, however, over time all the e-lowering tricks mounted and became too much. Still mixed on vitamin e

Can you send eleborate on this, especially e-lowering tricks bwcoming too much.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Yes 2iu is very very little, almost nothing, should have no noticible effect on any adult! That being said, i was extremely harmed by a mold infested house and became very ill for a time, one of the side effects was that i became extemely sensitive to supplements and otc drugs. I became extremely insulin resistant because of that house and am dealing with that now.That house also destoyed my sex drive, the desire for sex in other words, with that went my morning wood as well.

The effect for me has not worn off so far. I tried armpit again but cut the dose to half, and crashed half as hard. Continueing with scrotum, 4 drops, definetly still morning wood or half wood.

Another consistent effect, is my dreams, so real and vivid, long and complex, for the last 4 years or so ive stopped having dreams for the most part.

The brand i use is Jason 5000iu oil, which comes out to roughly 2iu of vitamin E per drop.

Im hoping to find someone who can help me.

Also, after my application my feet and hands become very warm, i also have a suspicion im losing weight, lately i got so fat i stopped measuring, i was sure i got past 230 so i didnt even wanna know anymore (im 5 11, but i carry pretty well, ppl think im 180 or something around there) anyway, my pants seemed to be fitting a bit looser, i weighted myself and came in at 226, before my weight started piling on i was at 222 range for a long time.

Vinny

Curious, why would one experience such noticable effects from such a low dose? Have you been severely deficient or what?

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Curious, why would one experience such noticable effects from such a low dose? Have you been severely deficient or what?

Idk, i got messed up by a black mold infested house then became sensetive to most pills, which i never had before, for example i even tried taking half a pre natal gummy bear, the serving size is 4 for a woman, just to see if it will effect me, i got meeesseeed up for a whole day, my kids sometimes eat a couple cause they think its candy, and they are perfectlt fine at 40lb weight, i eat a half at 220 and crash? Idk what got messed up in me, its like my cells are super permeable? I tried haiduts products and got messed up, like my nerves were getting destroyed, and thats at one drop or less of vitamin b complex or his A E D complex

Vitamin E has tissue resistance to low doses,that is ultra low dose.vitamin E needs weeks of continous Hi-Dose
intake to show clinical signs of activity at all.i wouldnt worry too much.

Arnold Grape

Can you send eleborate on this, especially e-lowering tricks bwcoming too much.
Yes: what I meant was that taking vitamin e; aspirin - and potentially k - while also eating a no starch diet all adds up. Over time, if you lower your e too much, my experience is that it will mess with: appetite; weight gain; skin health; ability to build muscle and potentially even sexual function.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Vitamin E has tissue resistance to low doses,that is ultra low dose.vitamin E needs weeks of continous Hi-Dose
intake to show clinical signs of activity at all.i wouldnt worry too much.

Maybe for most people, im living proof that it can habe effects within minutes in very low doses as well.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Yes: what I meant was that taking vitamin e; aspirin - and potentially k - while also eating a no starch diet all adds up. Over time, if you lower your e too much, my experience is that it will mess with: appetite; weight gain; skin health; ability to build muscle and potentially even sexual function.

When you say lower E too much i assume you mean lower vitamin E too much? If thats the case, right prior to saying that you said taking x, x, x, vitamin e. Why would taking vitamin E lower vitamin E? thats my confusion from your statement.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

I feel this thread is going no where, i dont think anyone experiences such drastic effects from supplements as I do so finiding the mechanism for this is most likely futile. Thanks for your time everyone.

I feel this thread is going no where, i dont think anyone experiences such drastic effects from supplements as I do so finiding the mechanism for this is most likely futile. Thanks for your time everyone.
hey,hang in there. someone has maybe ideas for testing.

Can you give a rundown of your symptoms,like a list,what do you eat,medications,etcetc.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Can you give a rundown of your symptoms,like a list,what do you eat,medications,etcetc.

Condensed history

Prior to 2010 very healthy

2010 at 21yo get thyroid damage from dentist from being xrayed 7 times

2013 take salt bath that makes me very sick with destabilized thyroid issues (temp etc) start losing hair

2015- move into mold damaged bldg that kills me for 3 years, during big stress event have a sudden onset of insulin resistance, sex drive dies for the most part, gain weight

2018- move out out of rental once discover what was killing me, most symptoms dissapear, the crazy mental ones like paranoia and anxiety, still have insulin resistance that sometimes dissapears when i feel my thyroid, went to thyroid docs, my thyroid is fine they say, tsh was 0.9 other measures all in medium range, healthy as a horse

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

I dont take anything except the occasional aspirin and the vit e. Oil now, couple drops a day.

I eat a diet bases around ray peat, but do eat bread. I cook all my good with either butter,lard, or tallow. I barely eat greens. Sugar and candy. Apples and raisins crash me but sugar and candy is fine. Bananas irritate my gut and i cant drink milk without getting inflammation of the gut, unless in small qty with food.

My day now to be able to funtction

4 am wake up
5am pull up to work
530 am eat breakfast
830 feel i will crash soon, eat 3 candies or so
11 feel that now im getting hungry, eat
2pm driving back eat couple candies
3pm eat
6pm or so, have some candy
8-9pm eat
In bed 10 pm usually.

Weekends are diff, i eat food and candy as i feel it, i wake later so my shedule is diff, but im def not as stressed.