Topical Vitamin E Instant Effects

I dont take anything except the occasional aspirin and the vit e. Oil now, couple drops a day.

I eat a diet bases around ray peat, but do eat bread. I cook all my good with either butter,lard, or tallow. I barely eat greens. Sugar and candy. Apples and raisins crash me but sugar and candy is fine. Bananas irritate my gut and i cant drink milk without getting inflammation of the gut, unless in small qty with food.

My day now to be able to funtction

4 am wake up
5am pull up to work
530 am eat breakfast
830 feel i will crash soon, eat 3 candies or so
11 feel that now im getting hungry, eat
2pm driving back eat couple candies
3pm eat
6pm or so, have some candy
8-9pm eat
In bed 10 pm usually.

Weekends are diff, i eat food and candy as i feel it, i wake later so my shedule is diff, but im def not as stressed.

Comprehensive B-complex and maybe a more traditional meat and fruits and potatoes diet.
Bs for incurred B-Vitamin-debt during your health struggles.Most people cant recognize that simple clean eating
doesnt cut it.You have to get back micronutrients in larger amounts.

Anders86

When someone experiences an effect like this, is it safe to say that they are having a temporary reaction to lowered-e and thus random results? I remember eating a carrot salad for the first foray into Peat eating and feeling an unusual calm, however, over time all the e-lowering tricks mounted and became too much. Still mixed on vitamin e

Could this be related to Blood Brain Barrier? Better health, better barrier?