Topical testosterone on neck/throat for deeper voice?

shine

Hey, do you guys think putting testosterone base solution directly on the throat would over time make the voice deeper? Do you think you could leverage more beneficial effects in a voice deepening context if directly applied there instead of anywhere else? Do you think it could be detrimental to the thyroid because of the proximity?

Some might say that after having gone through puberty as a male your voice doesn't change anymore, but my voice is different in the morning when I had a good nights sleep compared to in the evening when I had only 5 hours of sleep the night before. So I think fluctuations in hormone/energy/stress levels do have an effect in terms of how deep the voice sounds.

Ideas? Experiences?

golder

Good idea, good post. I’ve noticed definite fluctuations depending on hormonal levels, so don’t listen to those that say it cannot be manipulated. What solution are you using to apply topically to the throat neck?

S

StayPositive

I think it's more interesting to do this with topical dht instead of testosterone base. Testosterone will convert to estrogen a little, so it's way more suppressive than dht.

Since DHT is 3-10 times more androgenic than testosterone (depending on tissus), i think it will be more effective to lower voice

And yes, androgens have an influence on voice, no doubt about that. I am currently in a low androgens state (very low testosterone level) and i can tell you i totally lost my deep voice