Topical T3 For Hair Loss?

Light

I use a local product ( i'm from the middle east), but in the past I have used D3 from Now Foods and it worked very well too.

I take the extra 5K through the mouth membrane because it's supposed to be very a permeable membrane and let substances straight into the blood stream (think cocaine dealers in the movies who rub some of the cocaine into their gums...), just in case the stomace acid destroys some of the vit D that I swallow. Just covering all my bases.

Recently I have been taking all the oily vitamins together - A,E,D and K, along with B vitamins and Thyroid and Dairy and trying to get enough protein and Orange Juice and all the peaty things, but a couple of years ago when I took the Now Foods vit D I only took that and nothing else and it still slowed down the shedding significantly.

Although I have to add a correction - I wrote earlier that I only took 5,000IU then, and I think that although I did take the Now Foods 5,000IU capsules, that I took a lot more than just one a day, maybe 8 for a total of 40,000IU/day, but it really did help very quickly, whithin days if I remember correctly.

Mossy

I use a local product ( i'm from the middle east), but in the past I have used D3 from Now Foods and it worked very well too.

I take the extra 5K through the mouth membrane because it's supposed to be very a permeable membrane and let substances straight into the blood stream (think cocaine dealers in the movies who rub some of the cocaine into their gums...), just in case the stomace acid destroys some of the vit D that I swallow. Just covering all my bases.

Recently I have been taking all the oily vitamins together - A,E,D and K, along with B vitamins and Thyroid and Dairy and trying to get enough protein and Orange Juice and all the peaty things, but a couple of years ago when I took the Now Foods vit D I only took that and nothing else and it still slowed down the shedding significantly.

Although I have to add a correction - I wrote earlier that I only took 5,000IU then, and I think that although I did take the Now Foods 5,000IU capsules, that I took a lot more than just one a day, maybe 8 for a total of 40,000IU/day, but it really did help very quickly, whithin days if I remember correctly.
Thanks for the added detail.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals