Topical T3 For Hair Loss?

Arrade

Well I’ve provided proof of serious thickness gains and hair is now back to growing seriously fast. I’ve shared pictures in my recent history. Granted when I noticed significant shedding a few months ago I stopped everything I had been doing that could be wrong, and went back to what worked for my hair in my earlier 20s.

Now am I going to refill a NW.5 idk. It’s only been 2 months fine tuning my way of Peating +using minoxidil and a dermal roll. Short hair growing back on the balding zone already. Will keep people posted for sure.
Dermarolling and Rogaine isn’t novel

Arrade

Well I’ve provided proof of serious thickness gains and hair is now back to growing seriously fast. I’ve shared pictures in my recent history. Granted when I noticed significant shedding a few months ago I stopped everything I had been doing that could be wrong, and went back to what worked for my hair in my earlier 20s.

Now am I going to refill a NW.5 idk. It’s only been 2 months fine tuning my way of Peating +using minoxidil and a dermal roll. Short hair growing back on the balding zone already. Will keep people posted for sure.
In what post are you describing what you are doing ? Just rogaine? That’s not very peat, it increases NO and is a hypertensive drug applied topically

benaoao

Increasing NO via Rogaine isn’t a concern of mine, because it’s just another case of blaming a mediator of inflammation for the inflammation and extrapolating into nonsense. People here defend DHT so hard for hair loss but blame NO. Context applies. Novel or not doesn’t matter either.

I’ll edit with better pictures, need to reupload stuff. In the meantime last summer (short and not growing) vs yesterday (long).

4219 AD2 B 975 C 45 C6 A4 FF 1 ECBCCA676 EE

5 FCC2244 FAE5 49 F9 8734 54 DE1 EABF43 D

Last edited:

Arnold Grape

Increasing NO via Rogaine isn’t a concern of mine, because it’s just another case of blaming a mediator of inflammation for the inflammation and extrapolating into nonsense. People here defend DHT so hard for hair loss but blame NO. Context applies. Novel or not doesn’t matter either.

I’ll edit with better pictures, need to reupload stuff. In the meantime last summer (short and not growing) vs yesterday (long).

Arrade

Sounds like a good point. However are you concerned about the collagen reduction and facial aging?
I think i’m going to try tb500 and may make a post about it

benaoao

That’s a very good remark and probably a reason for many people not getting the rapid growth promised. On the other hand Ray has written about excessive collagen seen in cancer patients. So there’s a lot to unfold regarding pro/anti cancer effect of drugs. I’m not sure what type of collagen we’re talking about here, and whether high scalp collagen buildup could be an issue. Theories.

Upon starting Rogaine I’ve been supplementing gelatin and was quite concerned over real absorption %. I found a collagen brand with smaller peptides (reduced molecular weight that makes them supposedly cross the gut barrier, assuming mine is intact anyway...) plus I’ve realized that I don’t need to tan for hours anymore. This would help the skin and hair, and everything else since collagen is such a large part of the body. I’ve improved the dry skin and scalp eating more and more nutrient dense foods, even though fats are below 20%. I think it’s needed to bump up all amino acids.

Last edited:

Lucas

Off topic, but I have a NW3 receding Hairline, 40 years old. My hair is growing, at about 1 cm per month on the fringe, but it is thin, and some hairs go to the end of my nose. When I shower, I shed at most 3 hairs. In the bald temple, whit the right light, I can see very, very little hairs growing.

I have low body temperature and I low T3.

The people here that are trying to regrowth their hair, is your hair at least growing at the top and the fringe?

Arrade

Sure I’ll post some this week. I took some in December and I’m sure the difference is obvious now. I also quit drinking alcohol and I think that helped my glycogen storage recover. @tyw once said that healing the kidneys and liver are crucial for reversing hair loss. I think BCAA, lots of gelatin, and good quality sleep helped with that. My hair coming back seems to be tracking linearly with a consistent increase in mood and energy levels.
Mate you never did a write up for hairloss. Would love to see someone with regrowth.

CoolTweetPete

Apologies. Haven't been on the forum much. I went back to college because of the incredible boost in performance I've gotten from my behavior changes in the last 7 months. Summer was intense.

I will post update pictures later this week. I just got a haircut and I can say with confidence that I'm seeing leaps in improvement. I use a product from BlueBrainBoost, which they advertise as "Methylene Blue USP". Don't know how and if it is different from the fish tank cleaners, but I'd just rather not swallow something labeled for that purpose. Just my conditioning I guess, lol.

Momado965

In the study the rat dose was 12.8 mcg which is 2 mcg for a human. I for a log time now wanted to continue topical mgcl but couldn't. I'll try replicating the study with 1 drop tyronene.

Light

I always felt like methylene blue, aspirin, and niacinamide topically slowed down my shedding. It didn’t stop it though. Prog never halted my hair loss either. It’s crazy how hard stopping hair loss is
Vitamin D made a huge difference for me in slowing down shedding, i'm using 25,000IU/day, but in the past even 5000IU/day had a good effect very quickly.
Hope it helps...

Mossy

Vitamin D made a huge difference for me in slowing down shedding, i'm using 25,000IU/day, but in the past even 5000IU/day had a good effect very quickly.
Hope it helps...
Do you use this topically or internally?

Mossy

20,000 in orange juice, and 5,000 in the mouth - under the toungue, on the inside of the cheek etc.
Thank you. I thought maybe you were it using topically, directly on the scalp.

I’m curious as to why you take the 5K dose sublingual/side of mouth.

Do you take K2 or anything else with the D?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals