Topical T3 For Hair Loss?

LukeL

Interesting.

What dosage of aspirin?

I'm a bit hesitant on niacinamide..
You can play around with dosages. I would put 6 aspirins all over my scalp in the shower...I would let them dissolve on my head and rub them in

CoolTweetPete

@CoolTweetPete I believe said something about T3 and hair growth

I think T3 was useful for direct energetic stimulation of the scalp, but since summer is approaching I have altered my approach. The main things I continue to use are 1) 2-4 drops of methylene blue dissolved in water daily 2) topical magnesium oil 3) scalp massages

The scalp massages seem to be of great importance if fibrosis has developed. Stretching the neck and doing facial postures to promote blood flow to the scalp (raising eyebrows to engage the muscles of the head) probably synergies with massaging.

My hair is almost all back. My hairline seems to be closing from either end.

Progesterone

I think T3 was useful for direct energetic stimulation of the scalp, but since summer is approaching I have altered my approach. The main things I continue to use are 1) 2-4 drops of methylene blue dissolved in water daily 2) topical magnesium oil 3) scalp massages

The scalp massages seem to be of great importance if fibrosis has developed. Stretching the neck and doing facial postures to promote blood flow to the scalp (raising eyebrows to engage the muscles of the head) probably synergies with massaging.

Hi there.

I am using MB, 100mcg per drop.... I use 2 drops (200mcg) every 2-3hrs, daily, approx 1mg or so total. I drop it directly on tongue.

Only started recently but it makes me feel good for sure.

You credit MB to help with your hair?

@xetawaves

Arrade

Amazing news.

Arrade

I didn’t think I needed massages, because my scalp tissue doesn’t seem very tense. However if it works for you @CoolTweetPete I might have to add it!
Are you applying the MB directly on the scalp?

CoolTweetPete

Hi there.

I am using MB, 100mcg per drop.... I use 2 drops (200mcg) every 2-3hrs, daily, approx 1mg or so total. I drop it directly on tongue.

Only started recently but it makes me feel good for sure.

You credit MB to help with your hair?

@xetawaves

As Dr. Peat has said, I think it is a surrogate for thyroid but it’s other effect Haidut has so eloquently described is unbinding the respiratory enzyme cytochrome c oxidase from oxides of nitrogen. The only other thing he said has this effect is red light.

If the day is sunny I save the MB for the evening and try to get as much direct sunlight to the scalp as possible. These things all seem to work together.

CoolTweetPete

I didn’t think I needed massages, because my scalp tissue doesn’t seem very tense. However if it works for you @CoolTweetPete I might have to add it!
Are you applying the MB directly on the scalp?

No I don’t like the staining effect as it’s difficult to get off. I have seen some evidence that it sensitizes tissues to ultraviolet light so it may not be good to go into the sun after applying it to the skin. That is why I drink it dissolved in water.

Magnesium oil seems to have an opposite effect, making sunlight more effective on the scalp. This also jives with what Haidut said about nitric oxide — methylene blue or red light can unbind it, but magenesium must be present to remove it from the cell.

Last edited:

CoolTweetPete

glad you've regained some hair, we'd love to see some progress photos tho Pete!!

Sure I’ll post some this week. I took some in December and I’m sure the difference is obvious now. I also quit drinking alcohol and I think that helped my glycogen storage recover. @tyw once said that healing the kidneys and liver are crucial for reversing hair loss. I think BCAA, lots of gelatin, and good quality sleep helped with that. My hair coming back seems to be tracking linearly with a consistent increase in mood and energy levels.

franc0

Sure I’ll post some this week. I took some in December and I’m sure the difference is obvious now. I also quit drinking alcohol and I think that helped my glycogen storage recover. @tyw once said that healing the kidneys and liver are crucial for reversing hair loss. I think BCAA, lots of gelatin, and good quality sleep helped with that. My hair coming back seems to be tracking linearly with a consistent increase in mood and energy levels.
Where do you purchase your BCAA's from? I think I'll start using baking soda to help heal my kidneys

CoolTweetPete

Where do you purchase your BCAA's from? I think I'll start using baking soda to help heal my kidneys

I just use an economical brand I found on Amazon. It does not have a whole lot of toxic additives like the ones from GNC, and it’s way cheaper than the “boutique” BCAA you can buy from companies like NaturalStacks. I use it very frequently, probably one dose 2-3 times a day. Especially when consuming muscle meat of course.

Arrade

Any chance when you post your photos you can describe all you’ve been using? Like how much MB, are you taking taurine etc, and a link or explanation to your scalp massages?

Arrade

Also it’s really depressing to stop alcohol :emoji_cry:

CoolTweetPete

Also it’s really depressing to stop alcohol :emoji_cry:

Lol yes I will post another outline of what I’ve been doing lately.

I hope you find solace in the fact that I was actually binge drinking (15+ drinks a night 2-3 nights a week) for several years. I think low dose drinking is obviously far less harmful.

Arrade

Lol yes I will post another outline of what I’ve been doing lately.

I hope you find solace in the fact that I was actually binge drinking (15+ drinks a night 2-3 nights a week) for several years. I think low dose drinking is obviously far less harmful.
I prefer tha place past buzzed but before blackout. I’ll probably chill for a year in hopes of swift hair gains

franc0

I prefer tha place past buzzed but before blackout. I’ll probably chill for a year in hopes of swift hair gains
mate I tried giving up booze, honestly it was so depressing seeing all your mates having a good time whilst you're stuck inside reading bout reducing serotonin,
ended up becoming a stoner, that wasn't good either, I started going a bit odd lol

Arrade

mate I tried giving up booze, honestly it was so depressing seeing all your mates having a good time whilst you're stuck inside reading bout reducing serotonin,
ended up becoming a stoner, that wasn't good either, I started going a bit odd lol
lol that's kinda funny. I hate weed, tried it a lot never enjoyed it. I could do it for hair, not sure my supplements will get my hair back tho

franc0

lol that's kinda funny. I hate weed, tried it a lot never enjoyed it. I could do it for hair, not sure my supplements will get my hair back tho
Take Roddy and Peat with a pinch of salt, I think the best you can do is maintain what you have AT THE VERY BEST, I don't think I've seen proof of anyone really regaining any hair on this forum, slowing the process down maybe, but who knows in the long run the tide could turn as healing metabolism is complex

Arrade

Take Roddy and Peat with a pinch of salt, I think the best you can do is maintain what you have AT THE VERY BEST, I don't think I've seen proof of anyone really regaining any hair on this forum, slowing the process down maybe, but who knows in the long run the tide could turn as healing metabolism is complex
Yeah... no one ever provides proof at the very least.
I’ll keep trying

benaoao

Well I’ve provided proof of serious thickness gains and hair is now back to growing seriously fast. I’ve shared pictures in my recent history. Granted when I noticed significant shedding a few months ago I stopped everything I had been doing that could be wrong, and went back to what worked for my hair in my earlier 20s.

Now am I going to refill a NW.5 idk. It’s only been 2 months fine tuning my way of Peating +using minoxidil and a dermal roll. Short hair growing back on the balding zone already. Will keep people posted for sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals