Topical T3 For Hair Growth

Luis aguilar

Hello Everyone

Have any of you read Georgis post? "Topical T3 dramatically stimulates hair growth"

I was just wondering how one (a human being) would apply this to achieve maximim benefits

Fot humans...how many mcgs of T3 per square inch and how many times per day of applying?

Thank you

Fidelio

Rats sure are lucky. It seems doing anything to them grows hair.
Yup. If you want to regrow lost human hair (assuming MPB) permanently (minoxidil isn’t permanent) you need to fix the thymus by modulating androgen load or cheat with topical cyclosporine. Everything else is snake oil in comparison.

Inaut

Yup. If you want to regrow lost human hair (assuming MPB) permanently (minoxidil isn’t permanent) you need to fix the thymus by modulating androgen load or cheat with topical cyclosporine. Everything else is snake oil in comparison.

Can you elaborate? Reduce androgens? What do you recommend besides cyclosporine

golder

Interesting post, thank you for this. I'm looking to fix the thymus. Other than generally improving health and metabolism, what ways would you recommend this? I'm guessing modulating the androgen load is best done by taking Pregnenolone/Progesterone/DHEA? Would really appreciate some of your expertise/detail on this. Thanks!

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Hey Murtaza I asked Georgi if he could clarify how this study would relate to human beings, he suggested its only
How would I go about doing this? And isnt cyclosporine immunosuppresive? I think Id rather not cheat

What to take to fix the thymus?
Thank you sir

Fidelio

Can you elaborate? Reduce androgens? What do you recommend besides cyclosporine
Interesting post, thank you for this. I'm looking to fix the thymus.
Total castration > nandrolone monotherapy > dbol monotherapy > duta > fina.
The goal is to reduce androgens influencing the thymus as that’s ultimately the upstream mediator for hair loss.
Cortisol excess/low SHBG > androgen excess > thymus disregulation > excess pro-inflammatory cytokines > prostaglandin imbalance + PPAR imbalance > PGD2 excess > P53 > apoptosis
Note you can have androgen excess without excess cortisol.

Otherwise fix systemic inflammation, normalise cortisol and increase SHBG by normalising circadian rhythm, avoid immunogenic foods (dairy soy gluten etc), don’t hold excess adipose tissue, don’t have dry skin, eat sufficient micronutrients, don’t eat in a chronic caloric surplus, resistance train but not excessively, move often, eat sufficient fibre/protein etc.

mrchibbs

Rats sure are lucky. It seems doing anything to them grows hair.

The difference is the scalp pathology - calcification, fibrosis - we can't compare to rats who don't have those pathologies. Hair loss is humans is a long developmental process.

Davinci

The goal is to reduce androgens influencing the thymus as that’s ultimately the upstream mediator for hair loss.
Cortisol excess/low SHBG > androgen excess > thymus disregulation > excess pro-inflammatory cytokines > prostaglandin imbalance + PPAR imbalance > PGD2 excess > P53 > apoptosis

Otherwise fix systemic inflammation, normalise cortisol and increase SHBG by normalising circadian rhythm, avoid immunogenic foods (dairy soy gluten etc), don’t hold excess adipose tissue, don’t have dry skin, eat sufficient micronutrients, don’t eat in a chronic caloric surplus, resistance train but not excessively, move often, eat sufficient fibre/protein etc.

How do you tell if you have systemic inflammation besides blood testing for CRP?

golder

Very detailed, thanks. It would be nice to have a slightly easier deconstruction for us laymen, haha. Is it accurate to say that if you drastically reduced the excess cortisol, which is the first in the cascade, then all other areas would improve and hopefully restore thymus function? Thanks for all your input

OP
L

Luis aguilar

Have you ever tried WAY-316606 for hair growth? Its supposedly the chemical that makes cyclosporine promote hair growth without so many nasty side effects

Kenny

Thank you so much for this information @Fidelio . I have learned very much from you.
So one who does not want to go bald needs to fix their thymus? And they should raise SHGB and lower cortisol as their highest priority?
So these are the points I got from what you or others here have said:
lifestyle:
- Cardio exercise
- Strength exercise ->> not overtraining
- Mitigate stress
- Sleep more ->> at the same time each day for a good amount of hours, earlier at night preferably
- Sunlight
- get rid of adipose tissue ->> so what would you say is the healthiest best body fat percentage to be at if your goal is hair regrowth. I would imagine you probably want a happy median around 12-14% right?

Diet:
- Avoid inflammatory foods like Dairy, Soy, and Gluten
-Get all dietary necessities vitamins/minerals/ etc.
-More protein and fiber

I guess this diet would look like a lot of rice, chicken/beef, vegies. Its pretty restrictive, I guess I'd have to get creative.

Other General Points:
- You said to avoid having dry skin ->> So are you suggesting we start using lotion? Or like a moisturizer? A dietary change? I'd appreciate you expanding on this a little
- Systemic Inflammation ->> So to target this do you think one should use supplements like Querticin or Ecklonia cava, drinking teas like green or nettle, turmeric? Maybe a topical cetirizine if we can get our hands on it? I'd appreciate expansion on this one too!!

It seems impossible to believe that doing these few things to 'fix your thymus' would be substantial enough to regrow/halt loss on their own.

So you said that the Thymus needs the androgen load to be lowered, or the Wnt signalling pathways need to be manipulated with a drug like WAY or that arthritis medication. Those being the only options is really unfortunate. Reducing serum androgens have so many side effects, many that go under the radar. Neurological side effects especially hard to keep track of - not to mention sexual side effects. The Wnt ones are new and risky due to the lack of knowledge about them. WAY is a whole lot safer than the arthritis med but it is linked to cancer. Seems a bit too risky for hair...

Oh I also have been seeing people mention C60 - the new super anti oxidant working for hair. Honestly I have seen people say it does virtually everything. It's new and untested, but maybe we could use what we do know about it to find a safer alternative? Just speculating.

I'd be really grateful for you to go into more detail about this stuff. Hopefully you can shed some light on what we can do without compromising our quality of life!
Thank you so much for your knowledge!

Fidelio

Thank you so much for this information @Fidelio . I have learned very much from you.
- You said to avoid having dry skin ->> So are you suggesting we start using lotion? Or like a moisturizer? A dietary change? I'd appreciate you expanding on this a little
- Systemic Inflammation ->> So to target this do you think one should use supplements like Querticin or Ecklonia cava, drinking teas like green or nettle, turmeric? Maybe a topical cetirizine if we can get our hands on it? I'd appreciate expansion on this one too!!

Everything you said seems spot on.
The skin is the bodies largest organ, if it’s dry/cracked/etc it’s causing systemic inflammation. Treat it with cocoa butter or moisturiser of your choice.
Systemic inflammation is mostly going to be governed by avoiding inflammatory foods, sleeping well and moving often. If you wanted to supplement with something I’d recommend olive leaf extract and various teas.

I don’t think WAY is as effective as cyclosporine-a, cyclosporine isn’t just working via WNT.

Vegancrossfit

Concerning castration - nandrolone - others, I think it’s worth pointing out that regrowth isn’t guaranteed it appears. This has been known for more than half a century, albeit such studies have their own limitations.

EFFECT OF CASTRATION IN ADOLESCENT AND YOUNG ADULT MALES UPON FURTHER CHANGES IN THE PROPORTIONS OF BARE AND HAIRY SCALP *

Among transgenders / fin&dut users, I’m beginning to think that the full regrowth success stories are basically top responders. Everyone else will maintain what they have and that’s already nice enough.

A diet that has a variety of lean protein, fruits, cooked greens shouldn’t hurt to begin with.

Kenny

Everything you said seems spot on.
The skin is the bodies largest organ, if it’s dry/cracked/etc it’s causing systemic inflammation. Treat it with cocoa butter or moisturiser of your choice.
Systemic inflammation is mostly going to be governed by avoiding inflammatory foods, sleeping well and moving often. If you wanted to supplement with something I’d recommend olive leaf extract and various teas.

I don’t think WAY is as effective as cyclosporine-a, cyclosporine isn’t just working via WNT.

Thanks a lot for the advice @Fidelio .

Oh I see. I was under the impression they functioned identically. Its too bad cyclosporine isn't actually an option.

So unfortunate. Side effects side effects side effects everywhere. It seems highly unlikely that I will be able to maintain with this stuff as I do around half of it already(to the best of my ability).

Nothing else we can do without sides them huh? Do you think fin is worth risking? honestly I would probably nocebo myself into getting side effects...

oral castor oil can fk with your gut but it seems to be a low risk growth agonist right?
hmmm
How do you think gut microbiome plays into all this? I feel like it could be very important, I just know so little about it though.

Vegancrossfit

Anyone who wants to play with their HPTA doing fin/dut should be doing nandrolone instead. It’s such a no brainer to me.

Kenny

Anyone who wants to play with their HPTA doing fin/dut should be doing nandrolone instead. It’s such a no brainer to me.
I'm a bit embarrassed to say I have no idea what HPTA is. I'm assuming its hormone balances from context. Touching hormones is always such a bad idea...

Jesus I'm in such a rut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals