Gohan

Can you make steroids topically bio available (cream/oil/dmso)? Talking about things like Masteron/EQ/Tren etc? Do they have to be no ester? Whats their bioavailability compared to injectables like this? I know they are unhealthy, just wanna know.

Gohan

@haidut i would love your input on this. Want to experiment with Drostanolone on my rat.

R J

There’s a paper showing test prop transdermal enters blood through skin by disposing of the ester in skin layer and base hormone absorbing. I’m not sure if it depends on the carrier type. Probably does.

James b

@haidut i would love your input on this. Want to experiment with Drostanolone on my rat.
He’s a great guy, but he won’t help you here. Obviously worried that someone will step in Idealabs toes (although, if like me you don’t know the answer to these basic questions then we’re patently not a threat to him whatsoever). I’ve tried to get some information on creating a DHT gel as I have the powder, but so far I’ve managed to get no good advice. No ideas on carriers/ratios/recipe. I haven’t got loads so I don’t want to waste loads in the trial and error process. Would be great if someone could actually help.

R J

He’s a great guy, but he won’t help you here. Obviously worried that someone will step in Idealabs toes (although, if like me you don’t know the answer to these basic questions then we’re patently not a threat to him whatsoever). I’ve tried to get some information on creating a DHT gel as I have the powder, but so far I’ve managed to get no good advice. No ideas on carriers/ratios/recipe. I haven’t got loads so I don’t want to waste loads in the trial and error process. Would be great if someone could actually help.

You want advice on how to create a transdermal gel product? That’s what compounding pharmacies do, try there

James b

I mean, have you looked at the ingredients in them? Where will you even buy the separate ingredients
I mean dissolving DHT in oil/ethanol to apply it topically. Georgi won’t reply to any messages regarding it because of the reasons I outlined above. I’m unsure about how to do it and I don’t want to waste the raw powder through trial and error.

R J

I mean dissolving DHT in oil/ethanol to apply it topically. Georgi won’t reply to any messages regarding it because of the reasons I outlined above. I’m unsure about how to do it and I don’t want to waste the raw powder through trial and error.

Warm powder a little until it melts
Mix with solvent
Mix with warmed oil
Add some vitamin e

That’s all there is to it . Look up the melting points and solubilities

R J

thanks for this, how does one find this information?

It’s funny you managed to source dht powder but can’t do a little google-fu :) “dht solubility ethanol” “dht melting point” etc

James b

It’s funny you managed to source dht powder but can’t do a little google-fu :) “dht solubility ethanol” “dht melting point” etc
Done the googling, mass amount of conflicting information and uneducated people with opinions you can’t put faith in.

R J

Done the googling, mass amount of conflicting information and uneducated people with opinions you can’t put faith in.

Look up the data on pharmaceutical databases. The infos out there . I never looked up dht specifically but for various forms of other hormones it’s not hard to find.

Edit I pasted my search terms I reccomended and google literally gives you the answer on first result on a neat little table

R J

Ok pls send 2 dogecoin to my address in return for my help . Thanks