Topical Progesterone to heal scar tissue?

Rick K

I should have known Sandy would show up wanting to remove a scar ? Hi Sandy!!
Greetings. I tell ya, disk Sanders are so versatile. A little bit of searing pain, a burning corn chip smell and voila! No more moles or scars or herpes blisters. Good for decades old plaque on the chompers as well.

Greetings. I tell ya, disk Sanders are so versatile. A little bit of searing pain, a burning corn chip smell and voila! No more moles or scars or herpes blisters. Good for decades old plaque on the chompers as well.
Oh gosh not the mouth! Good ol' Handy Sandy ?

frannybananny

that's very interesting

also curious, isn't microneedling meant to break up fibrosis, not cause it?
Do you know that Synthetic Vit D3, calcipotrine is used in a precancerous skin tissue treatment combined with Effudex? The treatment is quite brutal and kills RNA replicating cells, the fastest growing cells. I am now in the healing phase and it seems to be effective in eliminating Actinic Keratosis/Bccs/Squamous, but the recovery is difficult. The Vit D3 is also used in treating psoriasis. I don't know how that can be useful in breaking up scars, but possibly.

frannybananny

Sanding off skin lesions only gets rid of it in the superficial epidermis layers...precancerous lesions will return...unless that was a joke?

Sand paper, lol. I have convinced him to let them grow and go to a Derm but you know how those big strong men can get.
I have a thread on removing "growths" with coconut mct oil, and some other people have had success with other means. I posted before and after pics of my succeses, and I am about to post my newest before and after. Mine were quite large too!

frannybananny

I have a thread on removing "growths" with coconut mct oil, and some other people have had success with other means. I posted before and after pics of my succeses, and I am about to post my newest before and after. Mine were quite large too!

I will def read this since I have tried everything in my Irish heritage life with my mom passing from melanoma metastisis. I mean everything, the cocnut oil, frankincense oil, DMso, Fenben paste/Dmso, topical Iodine, ...you name it. Numerous cryo freezings and Mohs. I have had to resort to the chemo treat 5FU combined with Clacipotriene rather than end up with squamous growths from the AKs. So far so good but I am not a happy girl. At times I look like a leper but at least I get to stay home and hibernate away from Covid. lol. No vaccination and stickin to it!

I will def read this since I have tried everything in my Irish heritage life with my mom passing from melanoma metastisis. I mean everything, the cocnut oil, frankincense oil, DMso, Fenben paste/Dmso, topical Iodine, ...you name it. Numerous cryo freezings and Mohs. I have had to resort to the chemo treat 5FU combined with Clacipotriene rather than end up with squamous growths from the AKs. So far so good but I am not a happy girl. At times I look like a leper but at least I get to stay home and hibernate away from Covid. lol. No vaccination and stickin to it!

Oh you poor girl! I didn't have the kind of success with coconut oil as I have with non-GMO coconut mct oil, and occasional baking soda paste. Those growths can be scary! My aunt died of skin cancer. Are you a redhead?

frannybananny

Oh you poor girl! I didn't have the kind of success with coconut oil as I have with non-GMO coconut mct oil, and occasional baking soda paste. Those growths can be scary! My aunt died of skin cancer. Are you a redhead?
Yes, a cursed redhead with a husband who built his own huge sailboat so sun, sun, SUN! I will look for the non GMO coconut mct oil, I didn't know it made a difference. Thanks for the tip. I knew about the casor oil with baking soda but that didn't do anything. I have now purchased the all powerful Astanxanthin liquid ($$) and hope that helps some of my health issues along with being Peaty. I have always enjoyed milk and now I just love it!

Yes, a cursed redhead with a husband who built his own huge sailboat so sun, sun, SUN! I will look for the non GMO coconut mct oil, I didn't know it made a difference. Thanks for the tip. I knew about the casor oil with baking soda but that didn't do anything. I have now purchased the all powerful Astanxanthin liquid ($$) and hope that helps some of my health issues along with being Peaty. I have always enjoyed milk and now I just love it!

Oh I gave always loved milk too! Honey is a new "Peaty" favorite for me. Here is the non-GMO coconut mct I have had good luck with. You have to be diligent everydsy with them, once in the morning and a dab at night. Some big growths have come off in two months and the smaller ones I have had longer have been about 6 months, with one all, but gone right now and the other two maybe 30% gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-102744_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-102744_Samsung Internet.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 9
My youngest son and husband are redheads :)