Topical Gonadin/ Kuinone

AndrogenicJB

I have heard of many applying these 2 to the balls, just wondering are you supposed to just place a drop or are you supposed to rub it in

Dimibo

I have heard of many applying these 2 to the balls, just wondering are you supposed to just place a drop or are you supposed to rub it in
Danny Roddy (and I think Ray Peat) have said that if the topical is oily on your skin, you end up wasting product. If you just dropped it on, only the little on the bottom of the droplet would get absorbed. You would likely get better absorption spreading the drop over the skin.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Danny Roddy (and I think Ray Peat) have said that if the topical is oily on your skin, you end up wasting product. If you just dropped it on, only the little on the bottom of the droplet would get absorbed. You would likely get better absorption spreading the drop over the skin.
But do you think for k2 scrotal application, it should be rubbed in or not, also do you think applying k2 to other areas is better for absorption

Dimibo

raising androgens and all the other systemic effects of k2
Got it. I don't know why, but Danny Roddy and Haidut have said Ray does not recommend scrotal application. No idea why. For absorption, I have heard the following:

Belly Button
Earlobes
Back of knees
Temples