• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Topical DHT therapy promotes hair growth

Amazoniac

Dihydrotestosterone Regulates Hair Growth Through the Wnt/β-Catenin Pathway in C57BL/6 Mice and In Vitro Organ Culture

"[..]in the following study, we chose 10^−6 mol/L as the optimal concentration of DHT that inhibits human HF growth, which is close to the circulating concentration of human DHT."​

?

- 10^−6 mol/L: 1000 nmol/L (or 1 umol/L)
- 10^−7 mol/L: 100 nmol/L

- 10^−9 mol/L: 1 nmol/L

Serum reference range: 0.47-2.65 nmol/L

M = mol/L​

..optimal out of the doses tested. Inhibition can start to occur and peak earlier when cells is bathed in the 10^−7 to 10^−6 mol/L interval. Same thing when you apply the trash (Mannia, 2021a, 2021b, 2021c) in a concentration which exceeds that of serum, stimulation could occur somewhere in between the lower doses. But if it's acknowledged that serum levels aren't reliable predictors of tissue levels, how relevant is this? Also, if scalp levels are already elevated, is they not high enough, would justify increasing further?

- The effect of finasteride, a 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor, on scalp skin testosterone and dihydrotestosterone concentrations in patients with male pattern baldness

edoos

I’m also interested in this theory.
I Have low DHT since PFS and still losing my hair. I also have high prolactin and cortisol, prolactin over the top range and cortisol on the top of the range also SDHEA at the top of the range and this for years now. I have insomnia and bad stress coping ability. Recently start beta blocker and it change my life. I wanted to try a way to increase DHT naturally maybe with creatine supplement?