1. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Pod Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Topical DHEA Brands

Discussion in 'Merchant Forums' started by Frankdee20, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

I already have Pregnenalone so I need a good topical DHEA. Anyone using this ? Recommend brand? Experiences ?

2. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Member

Just buy the Haidut stuff, with it all mixed together -- it's like $20 and you rub it on your balls. (I will give you a product review by the end of the week, if you want one, but I'm sure you can find others.)

3. OP
    Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

Lol, okay. Yeah, the Pregnenalone is quite unpredictable, I hate it. Never gone over the 10mg a day.

4. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Member

My freak out on Pregnenolone, one of the first times I took it, was from a solitary 50 mg capsule which I took before going to a car dealership, where I was *brushed off* by two very official-looking people sitting behind computer terminals at a "Customer Service" station. In retrospect, my screaming at these employees is totally comical, but losing control of my emotions in a situation that could have required more than ten minutes of patience (and waiting) was not. Surprisingly I continued to experiment with it (despite an additional freak out). The topical application might be where it is at, ideally, for car dealerships nationwide.

5. OP
    Frankdee20

Frankdee20 Member

Car dealers deserve no mercy, don’t feel bad.