Topical asprin vs salicylic acid

Jack Earth

I was reading one of hans articles about using asprin as a topical for hair loss.
I was visualizing crushing pills.. but then I recall ton of shampoos with salicylic acid 2-3%. Would that be the same thing as crushing asprin?

Austin Resch

I was reading one of hans articles about using asprin as a topical for hair loss.
I was visualizing crushing pills.. but then I recall ton of shampoos with salicylic acid 2-3%. Would that be the same thing as crushing asprin?
+1

I am also interested to hear users experience with topical/oral aspirin vs salicylic acid. I would imagine the pure active ingredient would mean higher quality since no additives/preservatives/etc.

akgrrrl

I have always purchased bulk jar Aniprin that is given to expensive racehorses (Amazon.) No buffers, no coatings. Does lose strength over time tho. I had to read a lot of Amazoncomments to get a weighed dose where I like it.

golder

How quick does it lose it strength? How did you find this out? What do you mean when you say you had to find a weighed dose?

akgrrrl

Its powder in a large plastic jar. In order to get the mgs you want, you gotta put it on a scale.
It is well known the stuff loses its potency, thats a task big companies pay a Health&Safety company to restock first aid kits and trauma kits every month on a contract.

DMF

White Willow Bark is THE best way to get "aspirin" it's effects that is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals