Topical Anti Septic Cleared Dandruff -- Interesting Observation

I haven't seen this posted before, but wanted to see if anyone saw this before. I've had pretty bad dandruff basically 5ever that I could never clear. I randomly bought this anti septic ointment for another reason. However, I noticed that it completely removed my dandruff.

I know it did it because I ran a test a few times with removing it, then the dandruff comes back, then re-adding it and the dandruff goes away. I did this probably 4 or 5 times and it seems to work. I don't apply it to my hair at all. It just is being absorbed into my body and working.

If I just apply a small, finger nails worth basically, to my inner wrist, it seems to be absorbing into my body and then clearing the dandruff: Amazon product ASIN B01CTKE7BGView: https://www.amazon.com/Tea-Tree-Therapy-Ointment-Ounce/dp/B01CTKE7BG

However, I think it might be anti androgenic which kind of is annoying. I am continuing to use it though, I wonder if it is being used as an antibiotic in my body where eventually I can just stop using it after a month even though it's temporarily negative ?

Maybe there is another oil someone knows of that isn't anti androgenic, it could be another means of being an "anti biotic" directly added to the bloodstream.

Nebula

I’m having good results with oral undecylenic acid with meals. It’s considered an antifungal fatty acid, but I think it’s action might also just be anti biofilm. I also do a hair and body wash with a diluted vinegar, dissolved aspirin, and niacinamide solution. I let it sit on my skin and scalp for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Doing that every few days.

I’m also doing carrot salad with a single grated garlic clove.

Overall I’m very pleased with my progress. I’ve had persistent scalp itch and diffuse hair shedding for the last few years and it seems do have dramatically improved since doing all of the above in the last few weeks. I guess I just had some pathogenic biofilm built up on my skin and intestine and this is removing it.

cardochav

I use sulfur powder when I have an occasional dandruff outbreak, but I have also noticed longer term improvement drinking two quarts or more if milk a day.

Sedonagal

I haven't seen this posted before, but wanted to see if anyone saw this before. I've had pretty bad dandruff basically 5ever that I could never clear. I randomly bought this anti septic ointment for another reason. However, I noticed that it completely removed my dandruff.

I know it did it because I ran a test a few times with removing it, then the dandruff comes back, then re-adding it and the dandruff goes away. I did this probably 4 or 5 times and it seems to work. I don't apply it to my hair at all. It just is being absorbed into my body and working.

If I just apply a small, finger nails worth basically, to my inner wrist, it seems to be absorbing into my body and then clearing the dandruff: Amazon product ASIN B01CTKE7BGView: https://www.amazon.com/Tea-Tree-Therapy-Ointment-Ounce/dp/B01CTKE7BG

However, I think it might be anti androgenic which kind of is annoying. I am continuing to use it though, I wonder if it is being used as an antibiotic in my body where eventually I can just stop using it after a month even though it's temporarily negative ?

Maybe there is another oil someone knows of that isn't anti androgenic, it could be another means of being an "anti biotic" directly added to the bloodstream.
Yes tea tree oil and lavender have been shown in studies and in the news a decade or so ago to have estrogenic properties. I remember seeing a video of a guy that was developing man boobs and finally quit using the tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner which was absorbing into his skin. The man boobs went away

TobyBjorn

Melaleuca alternifolia oil never seemed to improve my dandruff issues, which became severe while I was living in mesoamerica with nearly constant high humidity. During that time I also severely calorie restricted, didn’t get enough sleep, and experienced a lot of emotional stress. While I never did nail down a clear cause of the issue or the cure, my symtoms improved dramatically when I improved my circadian rythm, began eating a lot of dates, and got my thyroid cooking with t4+t3. I also think mineral intake is important, but this multitude of factors does preclude pinning down cause-and-effect. I get at least 2-5mg of lithium per day via mineral water (crazy water, vichy catalan) or by supplement, and that very quickly helped me normalize my circadian rythm. Maybe I’m getting a ton of minerals from the dates? I eat at least eight dates and as much as a pound almost every day.