Top supplements/food for post surgery healing

Progesterone

Top supplements/food for post surgery healing?

I'm having a HT soon.

I have lots of protein packed away and ready to go.

Will be taking 1200mg NAC.

10,00iu Vit D daily.

100-200mg progesterone (oral) daily + progesterone cream

Glutamine

What else is good?

Is Methylene Blue good for post surgery healing?

Rasaari

I would not take NAC after surgery, it can increase microbleeds atleast in brains of strokeprone rats. A lot of what youre doing is already very thinning.

"Spontaneously Hypertensive Stroke-Prone Rats (SHRSP) were treated with NAC (12 mg/kg body weight, daily oral application for three to 30 weeks) and compared to untreated SHRSP. NAC animals exhibited significant more microbleeds, a greater number of vessels with BBB-disturbances, but also an elevation of Glutathione-levels in astrocytes surrounding small vessels. NAC-treatment reduced the numbers of thromboses, infarcts and arteriolar stases."

Lollipop2

Better I think would be foods: bone broths, simple foods even some good protein like ground beef (small quantities) for rebuilding, milk, honey, apple sauce, etc. think nutritious and easily digestible (beef is tougher to digest - but good protein - lamb is even better for recovering from illness.

OP
P

Progesterone

I would not take NAC after surgery, it can increase microbleeds atleast in brains of strokeprone rats. A lot of what youre doing is already very thinning.

"Spontaneously Hypertensive Stroke-Prone Rats (SHRSP) were treated with NAC (12 mg/kg body weight, daily oral application for three to 30 weeks) and compared to untreated SHRSP. NAC animals exhibited significant more microbleeds, a greater number of vessels with BBB-disturbances, but also an elevation of Glutathione-levels in astrocytes surrounding small vessels. NAC-treatment reduced the numbers of thromboses, infarcts and arteriolar stases."

Are you kidding me.

I just spent $90 on NAC.

How much is the dosage conversion in humans though? 12mg/kg body weight in rats.....?

Rasaari

Are you kidding me.

I just spent $90 on NAC.

How much is the dosage conversion in humans though? 12mg/kg body weight in rats.....?
The rat dosage is divided with usually~6.2 to get human dosage ~1.9mg/kg, so for 80kg normal male it would be 150mg. Theres a lot of studies showing benefits to NAC and they always claim it being from the increase in glutathione. However most people should be replete in cysteine and the bottleneck should be glycine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals