Top 5 Underground Sleep Hacks You must Know

Juniperus

Nice video.
I've tried inclined bed therapy, but I can't say that it did that much. Not any noticable effects anyway.
I would like to try the earthing mat, but i am a little concerned about the mat acting as an antenna and sort of amplifiy the effects of the surrounding EMR.

The real game-changer for me is my blue blocking glasses. The difference is profound. Can't do without them. It worked so good for me that I wanted to give others a chance to get a pair of their own. Hence I started a business to sell blue-blocking glasses under my own brand Juniperus.

ScottinYYC

Mouth taping has definitely worked for me. Amazing boost and over time I've progressed from having to almost having to duct tape my mouth shut with huge wads of tape to now: one single strip of 3M micropore.

I have tried bed elevation before so may try it again and especially interested in eklonia cava as I know you've discussed it before.

Thanks for your good work...I like your work and appreciate it. My wife almost lost it when I started icing my balls while watching Netflix.

HumanLife

Mouth taping has definitely worked for me. Amazing boost and over time I've progressed from having to almost having to duct tape my mouth shut with huge wads of tape to now: one single strip of 3M micropore.

I have tried bed elevation before so may try it again and especially interested in eklonia cava as I know you've discussed it before.

Thanks for your good work...I like your work and appreciate it. My wife almost lost it when I started icing my balls while watching Netflix.

Did you use anything in particular to incline your bed?

Alomongerpete

Leaving the windows open before bed, magnesium supplementation and the feldenkrais method have been the main game changers for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals