Top 300 Prescribed Drugs (2019)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Wow, that's wild!
I would not have guessed synthroid would be up there, let alone a close 2nd!
So even with the overly high TSH upper range, doctors are prescribing a thyroid.
Fascinating! This is good news and bad new to me.

GreenTrails

Top ones are statins, blood pressure meds, thyroid, asthma, diabetes drugs and antidepressants; also a drug for shingles pain. I wonder if that's because of the shots.

tankasnowgod

I wonder if that's because of the shots.

Which shots? I mean, there were a fair amount of vaccines in 2019, but are you suggesting that somehow, the "Covid Vaccines" that came out in 2021 retroactively influenced 2019 prescriptions, are you?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Which shots? I mean, there were a fair amount of vaccines in 2019, but are you suggesting that somehow, the "Covid Vaccines" that came out in 2021 retroactively influenced 2019 prescriptions, are you?
Lol

Be nice. They probably missed the date or distort time like I do.

GreenTrails

I get it. There are other shots, like the annual flu shot, shot for pneumonia, both of which are encouraged by my doctor. I got the pneumonia shot a few years ago, and my doctor wants me to get a newer one, also. Thank you, reliex; I did miss noticing the date.

"I dont believe that a good thyroid is important because my thyroid medication makes me anxious and stressed!"

Wow, that's wild!
I would not have guessed synthroid would be up there, let alone a close 2nd!
So even with the overly high TSH upper range, doctors are prescribing a thyroid.
Fascinating! This is good news and bad new to me.

why?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Why what?
Doctors are hesitant in prescribing T4 for any TSH that is not very high. I still cannot get them to prescribe me anything with a TSH of 4 and visible signs. So this came as pleasantly surprising yet worrying to me. The worrying part is that people must be coming in with very high TSH levels for doctors to prescribe T4 and thet they are prescribing only T4. The pleasant part is that at least it is being addressed.

Makrosky

Very interesting. Very.

It shows what we have to take care of (not that we didn't know) : hypertension, thyroid and insulin sensitivity.

What surprises me is that there are not many psychdrugs in the list. Sertraline the only one and quite low on the list. I would have guessed SSRIs and Benzos would be on the top 5.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Very interesting. Very.

It shows what we have to take care of (not that we didn't know) : hypertension, thyroid and insulin sensitivity.

What surprises me is that there are not many psychdrugs in the list. Sertraline the only one and quite low on the list. I would have guessed SSRIs and Benzos would be on the top 5.
More recent lists have psych drugs in top 5 or top 3 IIRC

Why what?
Doctors are hesitant in prescribing T4 for any TSH that is not very high. I still cannot get them to prescribe me anything with a TSH of 4 and visible signs. So this came as pleasantly surprising yet worrying to me. The worrying part is that people must be coming in with very high TSH levels for doctors to prescribe T4 and thet they are prescribing only T4. The pleasant part is that at least it is being addressed.

Now i understand you. When i started going to endocrinogist it took me a 2nd opinion so i can get a levothyroxine prescription. But after taking it for a year i know something is lacking. That was 20years ago. No raypeatforum yet.

Im now stopping the levo to try to address the nodule but im getting brainfog, balance symptoms without it. For now im taking aspirin everyday and other combination to check if i really need t4.

Makrosky

Now i understand you. When i started going to endocrinogist it took me a 2nd opinion so i can get a levothyroxine prescription. But after taking it for a year i know something is lacking. That was 20years ago. No raypeatforum yet.

Im now stopping the levo to try to address the nodule but im getting brainfog, balance symptoms without it. For now im taking aspirin everyday and other combination to check if i really need t4.
Ehmmm... have you tried NDT or T4+T3?

T4 only is no good. Quitting it cold turkey seems no good either, although sometimes t4 is worse than nothing because it creates more RT3.

3years ago i tried for a few days t3+t4 but its really hard cutting t3 to 8s so i stop.

the first time i read raypeat he says majority of males will be ok on a t4 monotherapy but women needs t3 more. Im a male and t4 i felt my body is overdosing on it.

Im now trying aspirin everyday. Will see if the symptoms subside. But one thing i notice i can take more milk without having the urge of releasing.

and to add. Both ndt and t3 is not available in my country. If i rely on them it will be hard

@Makrosky

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Top Drugs from 1907
1905.JPG

aliml

50 most prescribed drugs of 2021​

1. Amoxicillin (Amoxil)
  2. Vitamin D2 (Drisdol)
  3. Ibuprofen (Motrin)
  4. Levothyroxine (Synthroid)
  5. Lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril)
  6. Amlodipine (Norvasc)
  7. Prednisone (Deltasone)
  8. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine (Adderall, Adderall XR)
  9. Albuterol sulfate HFA (Ventolin HFA, Proair HFA, Proventil HFA)
  10. Alprazolam (Xanax)
  11. Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
  12. Azithromycin (Zithromax Z-Pak)
  13. Gabapentin (Neurontin)
  14. Cephalexin (Keflex)
  15. Cetirizine (Zyrtec)
  16. Folic acid
  17. Hydrochlorothiazide (Microzide)
  18. Metformin (Glucophage)
  19. Atorvastatin (Lipitor)
  20. Amoxicillin/clavulanate (Augmentin)
  21. Vitamin D3 (D3-50)
  22. Benzonatate (Tessalon Perles)
  23. Losartan (Cozaar)
  24. Metoprolol succinate ER (Toprol XL)
  25. Trazodone (Desyrel)
  26. Clonazepam (Klonopin)
  27. Freestyle libre 14 day monitoring system
  28. Zolpidem (Ambien)
  29. Fluconazole (Diflucan)
  30. Methylprednisolone dose pack (Medrol)
  31. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim DS (Bactrim DS)
  32. Metronidazole (Flagyl)
  33. Furosemide (Lasix)
  34. Ferosul (ferrous sulfate)
  35. Metoprolol tartrate (Lopressor)
  36. Methocarbamol (Robaxin)
  37. Lisinopril/hydrochlorothiazide (Zestoretic)
  38. Doxycycline hyclate (Vibramycin)
  39. Naproxen (Naprosyn)
  40. Sertraline (Zoloft)
  41. Meloxicam (Mobic)
  42. Synthroid (levothyroxine)
  43. Loratadine (Claritin)
  44. Famotidine (Pepcid, Pepcid AC)
  45. Armour thyroid
  46. Lorazepam (Ativan)
  47. Triamcinolone acetonide (Nasacort allergy 24 hour)
  48. Chlorhexidine gluconate (Peridex, Hibiclens)
  49. Escitalopram (Lexapro)
  50. Diazepam (Valium)
See the most prescribed drugs of 2020 here.

Everyone's on ******* speed

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

According to psychiatrist Jerry Marzinsky - this is one of the drugs preferred by evil spirits.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UuTDghh6Bcg5/

Jerry Mazrinsky is a psychologist with 35 years experience working with mentally ill people some in high security prisons. He explains how he broke with the conventional approach of his profession and started to communicate with the voices in the heads of his patients with schizophrenic, psychotic and crystal meth addicted patients.
When he did he was amazed to find that rather than the voices in their heads being random hallucinations and ramblings from their unconscious minds, the voices tormenting them were coming from entities external to the patient!
Accidentally he had not only stumbled across new ways of helping bring his patients out of psychosis, but also upon a world of demonic entities and Shadow People unseen by most people but who can have profound effects on the lives of people in ordinary life by lowering their energetic frequency and then feeding off that negative energy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals