Top 3 Adrenal Fatigue Supplements

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
If you're fatigued from constantly using stimulants just stop using them for a while. "Adaptogens" and adrenal support stacks almost never do what they claim to but eleuthero, ginseng and cordyceps probably come closest to being harmless from testimonials and experience

Maljam

“Thyroid is needed for the adrenals to function well, and adequate cholesterol, as raw material. It’s popular to talk about ‘weak adrenals,’ but the adrenal cortex regenerates very well. Animal experimenters can make animals that lack the adrenal medulla by scooping out everything inside the adrenal capsule, and the remaining cells quickly regenerate the steroid producing tissues, the cortex. So I think the ‘low adrenal’ people are simply low thyroid, or deficient in cholesterol or nutrients.”
Ray Peat

You don't need supplements. Get a solid diet, sunlight, exercise and your symptoms will disappear.

Frankdee20

Test adrenal function with AM and PM cortisol, plus DHEA first before speculating ....

Ihor

Combination of magnesium + vitamin C + t3. Take all these in the same time.

FitnessMike

dude try adrenal cortex, if you deficient in any adrenal hormones it might help, im testing it currently as thyroid only initially helped with some sympthoms, apparently if you dont have optimal cortisol thyroid hormones wont work properly despite normal levels in the blood, im waiting for my saliva cortisol test results, check website below.

What does pooling mean? - Stop The Thyroid Madness

P

Peatness

Effect of taurine on alteration in adrenal functions induced by stress

FitnessMike

Effect of taurine on alteration in adrenal functions induced by stress

Based on my experience, if one is under chronic stress, one must be depleted from taurine, i feel like its needed for the body to function optimally, but you need to ease on to dosing or it will cause insomnia over time.

P

Peatness

Based on my experience, if one is under chronic stress, one must be depleted from taurine, i feel like its needed for the body to function optimally, but you need to ease on to dosing or it will cause insomnia over time.
Yes, I think it depletes magnesium and drops blood sugar which is why it must be used with a good diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals