Took Grass fed brain capsules, Neurological symptoms still a week after stopping (Mad Cow!?)

Ben.

I am very scared, had to go to accident and emergency to tell them what is going on, spoke to them about the pills which they sort of dismissed, but suggested If I had had covid, I could be suffering from some sort of long covid neurological issue?! and Im hoping to see a neurologist soon. But nothing seems to help these issues at this point. Seem to become calmer on a night, I am still able to obviously function to some degree in terms of communication, and gather thoughts at this point, there is definitely muscle weakness and co-ordination problems.

Hyperreflexia seems to improve slightly with supplementation. I have order methlyne blue also. I definitely already had mitchondrial dysfunction which makes me wonder, a possibly exposure? could = rapid onset? I dont know... Any advice any tips, anything at all, what are other possibilities?

They dismissed you consuming brains and the insane symptoms you are having and went straigth for covid? ... i have no words ... tunnel vision at its finest.

Sorry you are going trough this. I can't tell you what you should or need to do. These symptoms would cause intense fear and stress in everyone. All i could suggest would be trying to actively do stuff that calms you down despite the current situation/symptoms. As in not making things worse by reacting to intensely to whats happening.

This may sound stupid as if i were to say "just calm down" but thats not what i mean. I mean active things that make you feel better and relax you. W/e that is for you. Warm baths, breathing excercises, meditation, taking a walk, sleeping/laying dow, listening to relaxing music/binaural beats.

Sleeping and daydreaming are realy restorative and i would try to reduce the stimulations that your brain has to endure on a day to day basis. Sounds, Noice, Visual stimulus, unecessary heat/cold etc.. Basicly closing your eyes more often troughout the day, not playing videogames or watching to much stuff on the internet, avoiding eletronic devices, Go some place quit where there is not to much noice pollution. Eat/drink a comforting/nurturing soup/broth or something like that.

Not saying this is a solution but it sure is something that you can try when things are dire or intense again. It sounds like your brain is completly overtaxed and overwhelmed and the body can't keep up with the daily workload. I had a somewhat similar experience last year of what you are describing ...

Nomane Euger

They dismissed you consuming brains and the insane symptoms you are having and went straigth for covid? ... i have no words ... tunnel vision at its finest.

Sorry you are going trough this. I can't tell you what you should or need to do. These symptoms would cause intense fear and stress in everyone. All i could suggest would be trying to actively do stuff that calms you down despite the current situation/symptoms. As in not making things worse by reacting to intensely to whats happening.

This may sound stupid as if i were to say "just calm down" but thats not what i mean. I mean active things that make you feel better and relax you. W/e that is for you. Warm baths, breathing excercises, meditation, taking a walk, sleeping/laying dow, listening to relaxing music/binaural beats.

Sleeping and daydreaming are realy restorative and i would try to reduce the stimulations that your brain has to endure on a day to day basis. Sounds, Noice, Visual stimulus, unecessary heat/cold etc.. Basicly closing your eyes more often troughout the day, not playing videogames or watching to much stuff on the internet, avoiding eletronic devices, Go some place quit where there is not to much noice pollution. Eat/drink a comforting/nurturing soup/broth or something like that.

Not saying this is a solution but it sure is something that you can try when things are dire or intense again. It sounds like your brain is completly overtaxed and overwhelmed and the body can't keep up with the daily workload. I had a somewhat similar experience last year of what you are describing ...
Hi Ben,can you explicit on day dreaming?

OP
T

tygreezytlb

thanks for the advice, sigh...i seem to be very unlucky

Id also like to say the owner of ancestral supplements issued me a refund on all products ive purchased, but this claims of bse/tse, is very misleading im not saying that is what i have as, it really remains to be seen but... one thing is for sure.... they present it as if they do third party testing, for bse, they dont they test for microbes. They rely on the notion that new zealand is bse free... considering atypical bse is developed in all population in cattle, generally older cattle.

The fact is we know so little about prion exposure and prions, to sell brain in my opinion is too high of a risk regardless of what is occuring with myself... he states nobody has had this kind of reaction...

obviously this is very concerning for me. I did not know of the relation to prions to brain, i simply assumed, the risk was the same as every other organ/meat, this guy actually convinces people to take the brain regardless of there trepidation as i have read on some reviews. I am really surprised after thoroughly investigating the risks that these are able to be made.

Now on the other hand, as someone who was in poor mitochondrial/metabolic health to a certain degree, and having cognitive issues, i can tell you my family did take some of the tablets, not as many, as I did take more, but they have not had reactions like mine.

I have the neurology appointment soon, the problem is alot of my systems overlap with psychiatric illness, and its hard for people to understand what is happening, im presumed hyperchondriac but i can categorically say i am not lying, i still have motor function and im still coherent, although that can feel distant at times, i also dont seem to have much of a concept of time at this point, almost like the day feels the same time all day, hard to explain.

If the worst has happened here, these tablets need to be taken off the market, people like paul saladino btw, when i messaged the guy on instagram about this who is promoting these supplements or was, simply told me to talk to there support team!

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, theres no conspiracy with brain either the brain is a weird thing and i have had a terrible reaction or this is prions or covid.

either way, this is not good, and the brains triggered it, and with thorough investigation to state that there is 0 risk of bse and repeat over and over again how there has never been a case, is very silly. and say they use third party testing, as if they test for this, when they dont.... i know that language it is double speak, heres the question why do they double speak?!

We also just dont know how the prions even form, there is a theory on animals getting toxicplasma from bugs. On reflection I just cannot understand nor believe these are being sold, especially under false pretenses.

Ben.

Hi Ben,can you explicit on day dreaming?

I think that is a subject for its own thread and is percieved/practised differently by different people.

My experience was, where my symptoms where insane and it mirrored something similar that tygreezytlb is describing here, i tried this what i would call daydreaming (?) and it managed to calm me down so much, no food could even compare and i immeadiately got relief of my numb/cold arms, the hyperactive beating of my heart (you could literally see it pumping looking at my chest/stomache ) and my mental state which had to be "fight or flight" at it its maximum peak was reduced to a state of what people only achieve trough smoking something like marijuana.

I got this idea from Andrew Smart who describes in his book "autopilot" how the brain is actively healing only in two situation: "Sleep" and "doing basicly nothing".

So what i did was basicly something that i used to do as a kid quite often when i was bored and outside. Observing and daydreaming. For example: looking at the sky and just observe these things on your eyes, the floaters move/jump around while clouds are passing behind them. Looking at the leafs of trees moving by the force of the wind while pleasantly creating this air sound, at the same time the warm and soothing sun kisses your skin gently. Observing plants structures which in bushes can look like a complex maze, nature sounds that mesmerize and stimulate the ears while watching ants crawl nearby in a coordinated fashion.

There is no meditation involved, no active muscle relaxation technique, no breathing excercise, no active thinking. Mindless observation that may lead into drifting into actual daydreams or it is just the inner voice in your head simply commenting what is observed right there, in that particular moment.

It is basicly doing nothing, like sitting under a tree closing your eyes and just laying there. Or looking at the sky or the surroundings. It is literally detaching from both, the actual but also the artificial responsibilites and stress induced by modern living. It feels primal and animalistic in the most calm and natural way. I can hardly describe it.

Can highly recommend doing something like this, even if its just for a short while. Especially in times where one is insanely stressed (which the op understandably, clearly is). Also for anyone working out alot, i would incoorporate this into the off/regeneration days.

I mean, most people can't even remember when the last time was they just layed down on the floor doing nothing for 15 minutes. Why do people need vacation so much? Its exactly that, detaching from all the bullshiat, just laying on the beach sipping cocktails looking at waves (or pretty girls/boys) while the sound is soothing the ears. While most effective in nature, in severe stress this can easily work within the comfort of ones own home.

An important part of healing is realizing that reacting to the symptoms in a intense way (think of fight/flight or distress) is not helping the healing process. In severe cases the stress induced by the experience of the illness further detoriates the body by producing insane amounts of stress hormones, inflammation and with it comes its own host of symptoms/illness. I am sure atleast one of the symptoms he describes is not from the thing causing his issues but is a byproduct of the stressfull experience he is going trough.

Ben.

The fact is we know so little about prion exposure and prions, to sell brain in my opinion is too high of a risk regardless of what is occuring with myself... he states nobody has had this kind of reaction...

Now on the other hand, as someone who was in poor mitochondrial/metabolic health to a certain degree, and having cognitive issues, i can tell you my family did take some of the tablets, not as many, as I did take more, but they have not had reactions like mine.

I have the neurology appointment soon, the problem is alot of my systems overlap with psychiatric illness, and its hard for people to understand what is happening, im presumed hyperchondriac but i can categorically say i am not lying, i still have motor function and im still coherent, although that can feel distant at times, i also dont seem to have much of a concept of time at this point, almost like the day feels the same time all day, hard to explain.

If the worst has happened here, these tablets need to be taken off the market, people like paul saladino btw, when i messaged the guy on instagram about this who is promoting these supplements or was, simply told me to talk to there support team!

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, theres no conspiracy with brain either the brain is a weird thing and i have had a terrible reaction or this is prions or covid.

I can feel your anger. You should see the anger i have towards doctors. You are not a hyperchondriac. What you are going trough is real. The mechanisms and behind the curtain chain events are insanely complex, maybe even beyond the capability of human understanding.

While i can understand your emotional response, i do not think it is rational to take it off the market. There are people who lost their lives/children to raw milk supposedly. There was a guy here with insane health issues on this forum who had it triggerd/caused by smoking a cigar.
I developed alot of symptoms after i was bit by a insect in my local forrest.
We have people developing cancer/indirectly dying from pesticides and endocrin disruptors in our food/water.
People die driving cars.
Some died doing coffee enemas.

The list goes on and on. We can't possibly ban everything. It could be that i eat the same animal as my friends/family and im the only one getting sick. It is not that simple.
I hope this doesn't upset you. Wish you the best on this healing journey.

OP
T

tygreezytlb

I can feel your anger. You should see the anger i have towards doctors. You are not a hyperchondriac. What you are going trough is real. The mechanisms and behind the curtain chain events are insanely complex, maybe even beyond the capability of human understanding.

While i can understand your emotional response, i do not think it is rational to take it off the market. There are people who lost their lives/children to raw milk supposedly. There was a guy here with insane health issues on this forum who had it triggerd/caused by smoking a cigar.
I developed alot of symptoms after i was bit by a insect in my local forrest.
We have people developing cancer/indirectly dying from pesticides and endocrin disruptors in our food/water.
People die driving cars.
Some died doing coffee enemas.

The list goes on and on. We can't possibly ban everything. It could be that i eat the same animal as my friends/family and im the only one getting sick. It is not that simple.
I hope this doesn't upset you. Wish you the best on this healing journey.

maybe not took off the market but people should be made more aware of risks i feel. the natural fallacy is at play with these things.

Back
Top Bottom