Took An Antidepressant For 4 Weeks, Results (PAXIL)

fitnessgirl

Hi all,

Posted here before. I have been taking Paxil (Paroxetine/SSRI) for 4 weeks, 20mg daily. Stopped taking it 2 days ago.

Do not, i repeat do not, take this trash.

Summary of my experience:
1. Sleep, can’t fight it. Not tired but horribly sedated. Drooling in sleep.
2. Sweaty all the time
3. Eczema break out which i haven’t had since i was a kid
4. Panic attacks with hyperventilation, shaking, goosebumps, pounding heart
5. One night after taking it, i tried to go to sleep but my heart was doing really weird things which scared the crap out of me. It would speed up to 120+ bpm and then slow down to 40-50bpm and i’d black out and wake up in the morning feeling confused
6. Headaches which were really ******* intense, could not tolerate any light
7. IBS-like symptoms
8. Constant yawning and shivering spells
9. Anhedonia to the point of feeling like i’d rather die than live because nothing was interesting anymore
10. Bad mood and anger outbursts
11. Possibly had a seizure in my sleep, not sure. Woke up with bleeding tongue from biting it and was extremely sore all over.
12. Random bruising all over my body (big ones, too)

So yeah. Don’t take this trash and if you do want to take something for anxiety or panic, i’d recommend the occasional benzo over all other bs.

Forgot to mention, i am diagnosed with POTS/Dysautonomia and my heart related symptoms (tachycardia mostly) were much worse during this time. I could not get my heart rate under control at all.

Peater

Forgot to mention, i am diagnosed with POTS/Dysautonomia and my heart related symptoms (tachycardia mostly) were much worse during this time.

Have you read the work of Derek Lonsdale on this condition re: thiamine?