"Too Much Verbalisation Can Damage The Brain"

Sometimes taking very long pauses before answering a question, and giving a concise, thoughtful answer is the most effective. The pitfalls of being excessively verbose are more obvious when seeing someone else do it like that.
Shapiro I feel is the poster boy for high serotonin / low DHT metabolism (hardheaded as all hell, inflexible, speaks a mile a minute)

This thread is confusing. It seems like everyone is overanalyzing how to be a man or a woman. What kind of world am I waking up to every day? Be a man! Be a woman! Rocket science, it is not.

This thread is confusing. It seems like everyone is overanalyzing how to be a man or a woman. What kind of world am I waking up to every day? Be a man! Be a woman! Rocket science, it is not.
Our whole society is questioning what masculinity / femininity even mean. Not only do we have a society that cannot agree on what gender means but there is a certain lack of traditional "masculine" role models in movies, television etc.

I mean, we've questioned it since movies of Fight Club, American Beauty etc. on what it means to be masculine. Most likely earlier as well...

Ben.

This. I used to dwell and think about it alot trying to comprehend society and the people around me along with all the stereotypes. Countless theories that are most of the time nothing but superficial, or reductionistic on a evolutionary scale, barely ever including that theres always the variable X that is the individual.

At the end ... just be and live. Most things come instinctively/naturaly. Be healthy and stand to yourself.

CiggyTardust

Have you looked around? We are living in a cultural wasteland. Degradation. Neo-Marxists have broken down many of our institutions, including the idea of what it is to be a man or woman. I spent much of my twenties having to re-learn healthy masculinity after being brainwashed by western culture. Many of my peers still don't know how to "Be a man!" at all... they are effeminate in behavior. Backbiting, gossip, drama, overly emotional, complaining... I wish it were as simple as you say but many young men have to re-learn what it is to be masculine either because they had no healthy male role model or pop culture poisoned their minds.

InChristAlone

"My people! Their oppressors treat them violently, and women rule over them." Isaiah 3:12

"On that day the Egyptians will become like women, and they will tremble and be in great fear because of the waving of the hand of the LORD of armies, which He is going to wave over them." Isaiah 19:16

"The warriors of Babylon have stopped fighting; they sit in their strongholds. Their strength is exhausted; they have become like women." Jeremiah 51:30

Feminized men are a problem.. they are supposed to be the strong leaders of our world, but it is becoming more normal for men to be like women. So yes men do need to be taught how to be a man. They aren't getting taught growing up. They are raised by women mainly.

Nomane Euger

"My people! Their oppressors treat them violently, and women rule over them." Isaiah 3:12

"On that day the Egyptians will become like women, and they will tremble and be in great fear because of the waving of the hand of the LORD of armies, which He is going to wave over them." Isaiah 19:16

"The warriors of Babylon have stopped fighting; they sit in their strongholds. Their strength is exhausted; they have become like women." Jeremiah 51:30

Feminized men are a problem.. they are supposed to be the strong leaders of our world, but it is becoming more normal for men to be like women. So yes men do need to be taught how to be a man. They aren't getting taught growing up. They are raised by women mainly.
withoutadoubt

CiggyTardust

Gynecocracy

Jib

Gynecocracy
Absolutely. We're living, at least in the west, in a gynocentric social order. Anyone who can't see this is blind to reality. It's brainwashing. And it is ubiquitous.

Additionally, women are now thinking and acting like men. Everything is backwards.

On topic with this thread: non-verbal activity is extremely important. Let's remember that. Seeing and observing the state of the world verbally is one thing. To focus on how we're non-verbally existing and acting in the world is another. So the answer to "what to do about it?" isn't in verbalization, but in action.

Steed

Do you disagree a man who talks more than their girlfriend is feminized?
Anyone with any sense would disagree with that i would think. First of all, you are expressing yourself very harsh with a complete lack of elegance and sophistication. Now you are a masculinized woman?

If one think masculinity is being “stoic” like a James Bond figure, then I would understand where you come from at least. I do think most people think they understand masculinity or femininity quite well although all thought they just managed to perform was just rearranging their prejudice.

I think men that take charge, Churchill comes to mind, are masculine, and I highly doubt Churchill talked less than his wife. I also think men that are not afraid of not being masculine, are masculine.

Personally, I don’t know any straight men that gossips in the way you are referring to so it seems like a out-of-context example to prove your point that “men that talk more than their wife’s are feminized men”.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Anyone with any sense would disagree with that i would think. First of all, you are expressing yourself very harsh with a complete lack of elegance and sophistication. Now you are a masculinized woman?

If one think masculinity is being “stoic” like a James Bond figure, then I would understand where you come from at least. I do think most people think they understand masculinity or femininity quite well although all thought they just managed to perform was just rearranging their prejudice.

I think men that take charge, Churchill comes to mind, are masculine, and I highly doubt Churchill talked less than his wife. I also think men that are not afraid of not being masculine, are masculine.

Personally, I don’t know any straight men that gossips in the way you are referring to so it seems like a out-of-context example to prove your point that “men that talk more than their wife’s are feminized men”.
My step Dad gossips and acts like a little boy, but my Mom gossips more so it balances out!

I have no desire to be sophisticated so I don't know what that comment is about. Femininity isn't about sophistication. It's about expressing our heart vulnerably, radiantly.

"having, revealing, or proceeding from a great deal of worldly experience and knowledge of fashion and culture.
"a chic, sophisticated woman"

"the quality of being graceful and stylish in appearance or manner; style.
"a slender woman with grace and elegance"

How is that about a feminine woman? Does a woman have to be stylish to be feminine? Hilarious that you counter my argument about masculinity that I know nothing about it when you yourself know nothing about femininity.

Last edited:

Steed

My step Dad gossips and acts like a little boy, but my Mom gossips more so it balances out!

I have no desire to be sophisticated so I don't know what that comment is about. Femininity isn't about sophistication. It's about expressing our heart vulnerably, radiantly.
Your comments in general display a lack of understanding of the times we are in. The way you berate your stepdad and other men is just awful.

Men, starting as young boys, gets told how sexistic they are, how masculinity is bad, and how privileged they are etc. This is now part of a modern education system. And then they log on to forums having to read even more garbage but from a 180 angle, both are equally wrong. There are tons of data on this from all types of angles, for example, today it is twice as common for a teenage boy to commit suicide than a teenage girl (!).

Media is more interested of spreading stories of a man touching a woman´s behind 10-15 years ago at a company party. Im sure that gets a lot of clicks from such people inferred in this response. Just to be clear, I am not condoning any bad sexual behavior or say it is ok etc.

And, god forbid, If a man speaks up, like I am doing now, then he is a sexist pig etc.

I do sometimes wonder how all this affects a young man today and what to do about it.

InChristAlone

Your comments in general display a lack of understanding of the times we are in. The way you berate your stepdad and other men is just awful.

Men, starting as young boys, gets told how sexistic they are, how masculinity is bad, and how privileged they are etc. This is now part of a modern education system. And then they log on to forums having to read even more garbage but from a 180 angle, both are equally wrong. There are tons of data on this from all types of angles, for example, today it is twice as common for a teenage boy to commit suicide than a teenage girl (!).

Media is more interested of spreading stories of a man touching a woman´s behind 10-15 years ago at a company party. Im sure that gets a lot of clicks from such people inferred in this response. Just to be clear, I am not condoning any bad sexual behavior or say it is ok etc.

And, god forbid, If a man speaks up, like I am doing now, then he is a sexist pig etc.

I do sometimes wonder how all this affects a young man today and what to do about it.
I know some of my comments came off like I am sexist. But I am not at all in real life. You'd probably think I'm a different person. I have a lot of pain right now from my marriage of 13 yrs because he had an enmeshment with his Mom and acted childish for most of our marriage. He was an amazing man when I married him, but we moved close to his Mom and everything changed. We moved away and he is like a different person, he is the leader of our family, he is taking responsibility, he is becoming the man I knew he is, but I do still need to work on some of the bitterness I have. It's slowly getting way better. Even now I am way better than I was when I made those comments. Mother's raising young men is a disaster and I will continue saying that til I die.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals