Too Much Supplements

chinup53

I've been trying to improve my DHT and androgens with numerous supplements but right now I feel I'm taking too much stuff and probably is not that necessary. I take:
·Creatine 5g day
·Taurine 3g day
·Glycine 8g day
·Tribulus 40g day
·Vitamin E 400UI a day
•Caffeine 500mg day

This is probably too much and I am sure that I can eliminate some of those. With your personal experiences which supplements would you keep and which ones should I leave out?

Last edited:

lampofred

Creatine increases phosphate, so might be good to take that out

Inspired

Creatine makes me feel godly. That alone increases my androgens. I take creatine, eat carbs, hydrate, and can do a set of pushups and be pumped up and feeling jacked for a week. It's the best, if you're a responder.

redsun

I've been trying to improve my DHT and androgens with numerous supplements but right now I feel I'm taking too much stuff and probably is not that necessary. I take:
·Creatine 5g day
·Taurine 3g day
·Glycine 8g day
·Tribulus 40g day
·Vitamin E 400UI a day
•Caffeine 500mg day

This is probably too much and I am sure that I can eliminate some of those. With your personal experiences which supplements would you keep and which ones should I leave out?

If one's protein intake is high and some of it is meats, you should be able to get at least 4g glycine from diet alone. Meat provides more creatine as well. You should be able to reduce glycine a bit assuming you eat a good bit of muscle meat every day. I would keep the creatine exactly the same, reduce glycine. As for which one to take out... I would likely not take any out except maybe tribulus... K2 should be in there as it is integral for testosterone production, and more testosterone means more DHT, not too mention testosterone itself has its own benefits. Vitamin E antagonizes K in the body so you definitely want K2 in there.

OP
C

chinup53

Creatine works wonders for me. I don’t think I’m going to cut it off. I’m going to cut tribulus and vitamin E (will try to get it from food). Not sure about what I should do with Taurine. Some people claim that it works better for them than glycine. So i really don’t know what to do with glycine/Taurine. Is only one enough or I should maintain both?

morgan#1

I would cut the tribulus, for me that didn’t do much. I am not a guy, but I know what healthy testosterone feels like. For me taurine did more boosting of androgens. And maybe you don’t need so much glycine if you’re a eating enough meat.

I think eating 2 big eggs, drinking some milk (if you’re not averse) make my muscles full and round, not flat. Make sure you pack in the calories and protein if you’re killing it at the gym.

I think of glycine in one camp and then taurine in another camp. I think of them as performing different functions.

BigChad

·Creatine 5g day
·Taurine 3g day
·Glycine 8g day
·Tribulus 40g day
·Vitamin E 400UI a day
•Caffeine 500mg day

Isn't 40g tribulus crazy? I thought its dosed in milligram amounts, are you using a powder for it? More isnt always better, i wonder if lower doses tribulus like 2g may have benefit?

You are good. Whenever you think "I'm having too much supps" watch this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals