• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

清貴杉山

I find oats, lentils, rice, fruit, and cocoa butter a really satisfying base that is filling and keeps me going for hours between meals. Egg yolks and oysters for the micronutrients.
how do you prepare lentils and oats? want to incorporate some cheaper options to my diet,and i like both

Sefton10

how do you prepare lentils and oats? want to incorporate some cheaper options to my diet,and i like both
I buy already sprouted oats and sprout lentils myself. Both then cooked in an Instantpot.

Sefton10

OMG I love all of these, except cocoa butter that I have never tried and don't know how to use. I just tried homemade sourdough and eggs for breakfast because I looove bread. But usually my sourdough leaves me hungry, but maybe because I don't put fat with it. I normally do mashed banana. Breakfast is the hardest for me because my favourite combos leave me hungry. I prefer to eat my bread or porridge but I don't know what fat sources to put with it that will help blood sugar and satiety. I crave more sweet foods in the morning. What's your breakfast? How do you eat your oats?
Cocoa butter goes well in porridge, maybe try that.

rawmilk

OMG I love all of these, except cocoa butter that I have never tried and don't know how to use. I just tried homemade sourdough and eggs for breakfast because I looove bread. But usually my sourdough leaves me hungry, but maybe because I don't put fat with it. I normally do mashed banana. Breakfast is the hardest for me because my favourite combos leave me hungry. I prefer to eat my bread or porridge but I don't know what fat sources to put with it that will help blood sugar and satiety. I crave more sweet foods in the morning. What's your breakfast? How do you eat your oats?
My personal satisfying and satiating breakfast is 3 cups of raw whole jersey milk. I gently heat it in a warm water bath to 92 degrees Fahrenheit and sip slowly over the course of one hour, making sure to combine well with salivary secretions.

This is a complete supper for me as well. Ayurveda speaks upon the morning and evening meal being the lightest in quantity because our digestive fire is limited during these periods of the day. The midday meal could be more appropriate for heavier foods such as meat, eggs, sweet potatoes, etc.

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

I have been eating a lot of protein like 150-200 grams a day. After listening to the latest Ray peat interview and read more and all that im currently experimenting with lower protien. 50-60 grams a day from animal sources like milk etc. Its been some weeks but im currently not experiemencing any negative effects. And i really hope this is the way to go as well because it makes eating so much more delicious, cheap and easy. Im also into bodybuilding and im cutting as well to get single digit bodyfat % lean. So im really putting this into the test.
Look for signs of muscle loss in a few months. A few weeks is not that much time.