Too much hydrogen peroxide in lungs

Blossom

Forum Supporter
3%, used quite a bit. Yeah, it wasn't a strong move. It was about 2am Saturday morning, I had strep and a fever. Wasn't myself. I'm still coughing up about a shot glass worth every hour or so.
It’s my understanding that 10% or greater is considered dangerous. Is the amount of your secretions easing up any at all yet? It really is best that you are getting it out. If you start having bronchspasm/wheezing or difficulty breathing that would be a concerning.
Don’t beat yourself up. Most of us have done things we regret trying to feel better. :)

OP
UphillEndeavors
It’s my understanding that 10% or greater is considered dangerous. Is the amount of your secretions easing up any at all yet? It really is best that you are getting it out. If you start having bronchspasm/wheezing or difficulty breathing that would be a concerning.
Don’t beat yourself up. Most of us have done things we regret trying to feel better. :)

Not easing up, yet. It's going to have to at some point! It is blowing my mind how much I have coughed up. I'm over this taste.

yerrag

Not easing up, yet. It's going to have to at some point! It is blowing my mind how much I have coughed up. I'm over this taste.
Hydrogen peroxide produced by the body that is in excess is neutralized by the body's own production of antioxidants such as catalase and superoxide dismutase, as well as peroxidases such as glutathione peroxidase (when sometimes too much hydrogen peroxide is produced by the thyroid gland in producing T4).

Since you put in an excess of hydrogen peroxide, it is my guess that your mucous linings are being destroyed by this excess and so you should be addressing this excess with antioxidants which I have mentioned earlier.

DeadCatBounce

Once I had really bad irritation of the lungs caused by a inhalation of a toxin. Decided to lean forward from the side of the bed with my chest much higher than my head. And started breathing deeply and coughing artificially. Some really bad stuff came out. Take something next to you to spit out any mucus or whatever comes out. Later after finding how effective it is myself saw that there is an existing method similar to what I did even though the angle I used was more extreme.

Gravity Assisted Drainage (GAD)

Oxidants can cause short term damage to the lungs that might last a few days. Headaches, shortness of breath etc. The lungs fix themselves relatively quickly.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Any updates? I hope you are feeling better.

OP
UphillEndeavors
I appreciate you checking in! I am doing much better. No more coughing. Lungs just seem sensitive right now and taking deep breaths kind of tickles. I'll take that over what I did feel like any day of the week.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I appreciate you checking in! I am doing much better. No more coughing. Lungs just seem sensitive right now and taking deep breaths kind of tickles. I'll take that over what I did feel like any day of the week.
Glad to hear it!

June

Once I had really bad irritation of the lungs caused by a inhalation of a toxin. Decided to lean forward from the side of the bed with my chest much higher than my head. And started breathing deeply and coughing artificially. Some really bad stuff came out. Take something next to you to spit out any mucus or whatever comes out. Later after finding how effective it is myself saw that there is an existing method similar to what I did even though the angle I used was more extreme.

Gravity Assisted Drainage (GAD)

Oxidants can cause short term damage to the lungs that might last a few days. Headaches, shortness of breath etc. The lungs fix themselves relatively quickly.

What was your method? I accidentally inhaled some powder into my lungs/wind pipe when I tried to consume it in mouth without water and I need to position myself so it's easier to cough up. My left lung now keeps filling up with mucus that i have to cough up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals