Too much bourbon. Ways to mitigate damage?

OP
UphillEndeavors
Nice, thank you. I just got some NAC and B1 (been taking Health Natura B-Complex tincture). I will investigate tequila at the store tomorrow. I know the best move is to drink occasionally or not at all, but my headspace isn't there right now. It's all about being honest with oneself. Only eleven steps to go!

Nice, thank you. I just got some NAC and B1 (been taking Health Natura B-Complex tincture). I will investigate tequila at the store tomorrow. I know the best move is to drink occasionally or not at all, but my headspace isn't there right now. It's all about being honest with oneself. Only eleven steps to go!

You wont feel so guilty unwinding with good white tequila and mixing it with orange juice, milk or even just straight. It is a great digestive and makes you feel happier than whiskey too!

OP
UphillEndeavors
You wont feel so guilty unwinding with good white tequila and mixing it with orange juice, milk or even just straight. It is a great digestive and makes you feel happier than whiskey too!
That is good to hear because there are mornings I wake up and I feel like I went twelve rounds with a rabid Sasquatch.

That is good to hear because there are mornings I wake up and I feel like I went twelve rounds with a rabid Sasquatch.

Oh i remember those days with good vodka! The queasy and headaches and tired for days no thanks! I can never go backwards drinking anything else other than good white tequila! It just isn't worth the pain and suffering.

Frankdee20

I was always a clear vodka drinker for years, always drinking straight, no mixer, until I had the money to splurge on high end whiskeys after being introduced to them…. Although my alcohol abuse was a bad thing, I never enjoyed switching over to clear spirits again. Single malt scotch and high end Irish Whiskeys just taste so much better than rubbing alcohol to me. I don’t like any other type of liquor. Obviously, that gets so damn expensive.

miquelangeles

Residual methanol is ubiquitous in all alcoholic beverages and is responsible for the hangover symptoms.
The super premium brands of vodka produced in Russia, Belarus and Finland contain the lowest amount of methanol well below the level established by law.
GOST standards developed by the Soviet Union describe several types of ethanol according to the degree of purification, the most pure being "Extra", "Lux" and "Alpha" grades. "Alpha" is the highest quality grade from which the super premium vodkas are made, with the least impurities and a methanol content of maximum 0.003%.

Jon2547

There is no safe amount of alcohol consumption.

Frankdee20

Residual methanol is ubiquitous in all alcoholic beverages and is responsible for the hangover symptoms.
The super premium brands of vodka produced in Russia, Belarus and Finland contain the lowest amount of methanol well below the level established by law.
GOST standards developed by the Soviet Union describe several types of ethanol according to the degree of purification, the most pure being "Extra", "Lux" and "Alpha" grades. "Alpha" is the highest quality grade from which the super premium vodkas are made, with the least impurities and a methanol content of maximum 0.003%.
Nice, this just goes for Vodka ? But I guess all whiskeys begin as Vodka

miquelangeles

Nice, this just goes for Vodka ? But I guess all whiskeys begin as Vodka
London dry gin also has strict low methanol requirements. There might be others too.
I found out rather late that I can drink Beluga vodka without any side effects, and I wondered what could be the reason.

Waynish

Anyone besides haidut end up trying exemestane? Curious to hear experiences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals