Too Much Ashwagandha, Now Serotonin Syndrome? Please Help

Momado965

I feel as though the cypro definitely is helping me with the serotonin issue.
It's pretty amazing.

I want to stop using cypro as soon as I can though. It's making me ravenous all the time.

Have tried to fix the issue with shilajit. Its a very androgenic dopaminergic substance from mu experience. Makes me hungry too!

A.R

Have tried to fix the issue with shilajit. Its a very androgenic dopaminergic substance from mu experience. Makes me hungry too!
Shilajit definitely enhances appetite from my experiences. It's androgenic for sure.

How would you guys compare the experiences between shilajit and cyproheptadine?

I know they are two almost completely different chemicals, but which has helped the most?

Also, do you take the shilajit with milk?

Momado965

How would you guys compare the experiences between shilajit and cyproheptadine?

I know they are two almost completely different chemicals, but which has helped the most?

Also, do you take the shilajit with milk?

Cypro is calm and lazy/chill. Shilajit is forcefull yet calm: energetic yet controlled and ourward growing and creating. I like their combination.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I think Shilajit delays ejaculation very very noticeable after weeks of consistent usage. It feels like it enhances GABA tone and dopamine to an extent.

Cypro is hardly noticeable after gaining tolerance. Initially it just made me slightly relaxed. I am still using it at around 1mg every now and then. I like what it's offering me. My only concern is my inability to go without sugar for longer than 4 hours now. THat ***t makes me eat like a horse. #FromAthleticToDiabetic

Matt C

Why do so many people on this forum take such huge doses of things and then freak out when they have negative effects?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Take 1mg Cyproheptadine twice a week, for three months.

This drug literally helped to reverse the negative effects of Ashwagandha.

Thank you for suggesting this.

I am trying to find another drug that possesses potent anti serotonin effects, without touching histamine. Seems to be difficult to find. @haidut - Any new molecules in mind?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals