Tony Robbins Diet Was Failing. Had To Add Meat!

OP
P

Pufa

It's funny cuz he was so passionate about his 70% water vegan raw diet that he said you are literally killing yourself if you eat less than 70% water diet.
What a fool! But the peater Tristan Lochas response is way too emotional, no need to hate on Robbins that badly.

Dobbler

There is a huge wave of vegans right now bcuz all the global warming propaganda . In 1 to 3 years , possibly even sooner, we see a massive drop of health in these individuals. Most of these people are too stupid to admit it's due their vegan diet. Let me tell you, people who stick to it more than their mind and body can handle, go insane. Same sh*t with carnivores, it's bound to end miserably, and those who resist carbs, will die painfully.

tankasnowgod

Then why does Turkey make us sleepy? Does it contain something serotonergic?

Turkey generally doesn't make me sleepy. Not if eaten as a lunch meat or regular meal, nor do I see that in others. That quote is usually brought out around Thanksgiving and Christmas, when Turkey is part of a huge holiday meal. A huge meal itself would make a person sleepy.

tankasnowgod

It's funny cuz he was so passionate about his 70% water vegan raw diet that he said you are literally killing yourself if you eat less than 70% water diet.
What a fool! But the peater Tristan Lochas response is way too emotional, no need to hate on Robbins that badly.

His book Unlimited Power is a great explanation of how NLP works, and how to use it in your life. The chapter on diet can be skipped.