Tony Robbins Diet Was Failing. Had To Add Meat!

Pufa

"Formerly a vegan, Robbins had a medical scare when he started introducing fish to his diet and suffered extreme mercury poisoning. ... Now his diet consists mostly of vegetables and small amounts of land-based protein throughout the week. “It is important to eat your veggies.”

For anyone that remembers old school Tony he was a hardcore vegan very against meat.. called it dead food whereas he called veggies alive food.

ExCarniv

"It is important to eat your veggies.”

If veggies (what a stupid word) means potatoes and fruits, I agree.

Dobbler

Vegan diet just cannot possibly work in the long run. Massive protein, amino acid and nutrient deficiency's are inevitable. You can't possibly eat enough protein and even if you do, the quality is so bad. Soy and pea protein are so bad and estrogenic you do alot more harm than good. If you are young and healthy you can probably take this beating for couple of years and then something bad will happen or you will crumble under the cravings of meat.

Beastmode

Tony Robbins has added turkey to his diet from what I was told. A nice boost of serotonin.

He had a pretty serious ulcer recently in which he lost half of his RBC apparently. Something like that.

He's on the stem cell "wagon" now, as are a lot of people in his circle. I don't know enough about stem cells injections, but I imagine it's something you have to keep doing over time if you don't get at the source of the issues.

D

danishispsychic

he is still awesome in a creepy way , and i think we have all tried to be vegan at some point .... it's still pretty rampant here in LA

gaze

sad sad sad stuff to see. wouldn’t wish that on anyone. toughest part is that in their mind, they’re on the right path. it’s too bad their suffering gets used as carnivore anti sugar/carb propaganda as well.

tankasnowgod

Tony Robbins has added turkey to his diet from what I was told. A nice boost of serotonin.

That's a myth. Turkey doesn't have significantly more tryptophan than other protein. It's about the same as beef, chicken, lamb, or cod. Pretty low, actually.

burtlancast

Tony took the example of heart disease in his family, blamed it to animal protein and became an evangelist for green food.

He used scientific arguments in his book bot forgot about scientific rules which are you don't exclude facts that don't fit your hypothesis.

His vegetarian theory of health and disease is thoroughly debunked in Frederick Hoffman's and Vilhjalmur Stefansson's books on cancer.

Last edited:
OP
P

Pufa

Tim took the example of heart disease in his family, blamed it to animal protein and became an evangelist for green food.

He used scientific arguments in his book bot forgot about scientific rules which are you don't exclude facts that don't fit your hypothesis.

His vegetarian theory of health and disease is thoroughly debunked in Frederick Hoffman's and Vilhjalmur Stefansson's books on cancer.

Tim Robbins from the shawshank redemption?

Tony took the example of heart disease in his family, blamed it to animal protein and became an evangelist for green food.

what book do you recommend?

burtlancast

what book do you recommend?

Stefansson's book is titled "Cancer: Disease of civilization? An anthropological and historical study "

Hoffman's is titled "Cancer and Diet. With facts and observations on related subjects"

Last edited:

burtlancast

Soy and pea protein are so bad and estrogenic you do a lot more harm than good.

Why is pea protein bad ?
Green peas are the least phytoestrogenic of plants.

Last edited:
Tony Robbins is a complete psychopathic phony who never had vegan diet that way.
He is the typical,slimy,parasitic,dissociated money fan with slightly retarded psychological functioning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals