Tongkat Ali For Hair Loss And Anti Aging?

Pistachio

hey guys, Ive been doing some research on this herb and it says that not only does it raise Free T DHT & DHEA but it also lowers Aromatase/E2, Prolactin & Cortisol...could this be a good herb for stopping male pattern baldness and prolonging youth in men?

theres a site called supermanherbs.com that sells a very strong tincture of Tonkat. I got my 66 year old Dad to try it with 60mgs of Zinc and a glass of OJ (because it tastes like ***t) and he said that for a short period of time he did get a libido and energy boost....at 25 I'm wary of doing cycles of it because I hear that its almost like taking pro hormone theropy and can slow or even shut down natural androgen production in the body if taken too much and not cycled properly.

It's a great herb, but it will only exacerbate MPB.

Niteowel

I think the effects were from the herb - clear adrenergic effects that I can get from a nicotine gum or smoking a cigarette. Intestinal irritation feels different and since I got the same effects from several brands I just thought it is not for me. Maybe it works for others.
Akarali is pure tongkat ali extract that is what you want for it to be beneficial.

japanesedude

TongkataIi is good If you take above 1000mg dose.
I have noticed core muscle shrinkage and dryjoints also my body feels much lighter and daily wood is extra strong
don't get tricked by extract products find a pure root powder

crsnpalmer

Experimenting with Sigma by Gorrilla Mode at the moment.

Tongkat Ali 200:1 200mg
Fadogia Agrestis Extract 10:1 300mg
Ashwagandha Extract 150mg
Boron 3mg

Slight improvement in libido-energy and motivation have been great. 8 days on. No noticeable side effects so far. Getting bloodwork done at the end of the month to see if there are any changes.

Pistachio

How would tongkat compare to tribulus??
Comparable. Both effective. But as with any pro-hormone, they have to be cycled to be most effective (don't take every day and cycle off every so often). I find Tongkat more powerful than Trib.

VitD

I think the effects were from the herb - clear adrenergic effects that I can get from a nicotine gum or smoking a cigarette. Intestinal irritation feels different and since I got the same effects from several brands I just thought it is not for me. Maybe it works for others.
Are you saying here that nicotine gum or smoking a cigarette increase androgens?

Back
Top Bottom