Tong Kat Ali and newly based supps

VitD

Hey Guys, so I want to know everyone’s experience with Tong Kat Ali…

I take it currently, my moods alright, generally pretty decent, i’m taking it with vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, BCAA, taurine, glycine, and a few other supps so I’m not feeling the irritation and moodiness as much from it, compared to when I previously did.

So my experience thus far is good with tong kat paired with other supps, i know it lowers shbg and blood concentrations of estrogen, yet I have a hypothesis it may possibly raise neurosteriod based estrogen…. I have no studies to back me, yet anecdotally I have evidence, hence I’m wondering if my combo stack may be reducing the possible hypothesis I concluded that tong kat creates a high neuroestrogen environment … if anyones also has some studies to back this question I have than I’m willing to see it.

@haidut if you have any opinion on this or time to chime in I would love to hear what you have to say. Thanks guys, Cheers

OP
VitD

VitD

How's your libido?
Overall pretty good, I mean to be honest it’s still high without the tong kat, but there’s a little kick with tong kat so it does raise my libido slightly.

dukesbobby777

He gave his thoughts on it in this thread:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Guys, so I want to know everyone’s experience with Tong Kat Ali…

I take it currently, my moods alright, generally pretty decent, i’m taking it with vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, BCAA, taurine, glycine, and a few other supps so I’m not feeling the irritation and moodiness as much from it, compared to when I previously did.

So my experience thus far is good with tong kat paired with other supps, i know it lowers shbg and blood concentrations of estrogen, yet I have a hypothesis it may possibly raise neurosteriod based estrogen…. I have no studies to back me, yet anecdotally I have evidence, hence I’m wondering if my combo stack may be reducing the possible hypothesis I concluded that tong kat creates a high neuroestrogen environment … if anyones also has some studies to back this question I have than I’m willing to see it.

@haidut if you have any opinion on this or time to chime in I would love to hear what you have to say. Thanks guys, Cheers
It can actually increase estrogen in some people. A recent study found that it increased E2 by 20 points while increasing T by about 150 points. So at least it indicates that it's not a good AI for everyone.

OP
VitD

VitD

He gave his thoughts on it in this thread:

Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals