Tom Brady's Diet

Kvothe

Tom is GOAT. His diet is amazing aswell, it clearly works for him. Just universally good looking chad who's passionate about what he does in life indicating high androgens.

Lol. Brady would have gone bald as an egg, years ago, had it not been for multiple hair transplants. His diet is the usual lean meat, green vegetables and lots of water any idiot proclaims as the new, revolutionary diet every other year. Chubby, balding men usually do not indicate high androgens.

LucyL

Saw this older picture of Brady - not sure what year it was from, but Trump is definitely younger. His hairline definitely needed some help. Brady and trump, some years ago.jpg

mrchibbs

Saw this older picture of Brady - not sure what year it was from, but Trump is definitely younger. His hairline definitely needed some help. View attachment 21613

Not really to be honest. Same hair line he has today, this is just a buzzcut under harsh lighting.

Rave re-peat

He looks what you expect someone whos 40 and work out alot and eat healthy to the degree he does imo. Then he also is a good looking guy on top of that. That has nothing really to do with his vitality. It just helps him look a bit younger.
If you think lots of caffeine and sugar gonna be enough to prevent you from aging its not lol.
But his beard and hair has alot of greying in it as off now.
I know guys same age as him who drinks and smoke and look about the same. Its not super common. But its not super rare either.

mrchibbs

Wut?

Never heard this, source?

It's been alluded to for years, because there are photos where his hair looked thin, but it's always been that way.

Rave re-peat

Ah. So the source is the same as the title to the classic Timex Social Club hit?

Looking back att pictures since 2004 and forward om pretty confident he did. His dad has what Brady likely would had gotten. Youll probably never get definant facts on it. But there are Huge Number of People whom believe he did. Even People inspired to transplant coz they think Brady did. But ye No One Will ever know for sure

Kram

Looking back att pictures since 2004 and forward om pretty confident he did. His dad has what Brady likely would had gotten. Youll probably never get definant facts on it. But there are Huge Number of People whom believe he did. Even People inspired to transplant coz they think Brady did. But ye No One Will ever know for sure
Agreed, I never realized he did but think it's obvious looking back at some pictures. He was also definitely dyeing his hair a dark brown his last season with the patriots. Nothing against Tom though.

His diet seems somewhat hypocaloric, especially for someone exercising all the time, but it obviously works for him.

Nik665

Genetics are very powerful and he isn’t eating completely terribly either. He eats fruits and veg meats starches

tankasnowgod

Yes and combined with his fairly healthy diet of protein fruits electrolytes sunshine ? well makes a difference.

Or..... maybe it's just the healthy diet and sunshine and electrolytes. Oh, and the fact that he trains pretty much like no one else in the NFL.

I'm just sick of people offering up the "genetic" explanation for everything without any sort of proof.

Good looking? Genetics.
Overweight or too skinny? Genetics.
Successful in business? Genetics.
Like to listen to Dubstep or Rap Music? Obviously Genetics.
Degenerative diseases like cancer or diabetes? Genetics.
Like Fords over Chevys? Totes Genetics.

Everything gets explained away by "genetics," but no one takes the time to analyze the DNA, and show exactly where this "Win 7 Superbowls out of 10 and still be playing in the NFL at 43" gene is located. Sure would be handy to know that one, yeah?

The only thing nowadays that doesn't seem to get explained away by "genetics" is male pattern baldness. That is obviously caused by too much DHT, stemming from a functional finasteride deficiency.

Nik665

Or..... maybe it's just the healthy diet and sunshine and electrolytes. Oh, and the fact that he trains pretty much like no one else in the NFL.

I'm just sick of people offering up the "genetic" explanation for everything without any sort of proof.

Good looking? Genetics.
Overweight or too skinny? Genetics.
Successful in business? Genetics.
Like to listen to Dubstep or Rap Music? Obviously Genetics.
Degenerative diseases like cancer or diabetes? Genetics.
Like Fords over Chevys? Totes Genetics.

Everything gets explained away by "genetics," but no one takes the time to analyze the DNA, and show exactly where this "Win 7 Superbowls out of 10 and still be playing in the NFL at 43" gene is located. Sure would be handy to know that one, yeah?

The only thing nowadays that doesn't seem to get explained away by "genetics" is male pattern baldness. That is obviously caused by too much DHT, stemming from a functional finasteride deficiency.
Well of course! Nature and nurture both count. Diet exercise plus genes. Some people could do his exact same protocol and never look like him due to genetics. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try that just means you may just need to do twice as much work and be happy with half the results. An anecdotal example would be myself. My family is predisposed to many health issues and most are obese. I am a lean athletic person but I have to put MUCH effort into it a lot more than my colleagues who are “naturally lean” this doesn’t mean I should give up sleep like crap and eat like crap because genetics, if anything it means o need to train smarter and eat better to achieve similar results and in the end it makes me appreciate my body more because I put the work in

tankasnowgod

Well of course! Nature and nurture both count. Diet exercise plus genes. Some people could do his exact same protocol and never look like him due to genetics. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try that just means you may just need to do twice as much work and be happy with half the results. An anecdotal example would be myself. My family is predisposed to many health issues and most are obese. I am a lean athletic person but I have to put MUCH effort into it a lot more than my colleagues who are “naturally lean” this doesn’t mean I should give up sleep like crap and eat like crap because genetics, if anything it means o need to train smarter and eat better to achieve similar results and in the end it makes me appreciate my body more because I put the work in

Nothing you stated is evidence of "genetics." Again, did you ever do a DNA test like 23 and Me? What SNIPs did you track to find out that your family has "obese genetics?"

Even heritable characteristics aren't necessarily "genetic."

That's the thing...... When you say "Genes are responsible" for something, this is a very testable hypothesis, along like the lines of water molecules are made up of two hydrogen atoms, and one oxygen atom. Or that ice has a temperature below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. You didn't test anything along these lines, nor has anyone else, really. It's basically a religion at this point- Genetic Calvinism.

NO ONE does the protocol that Tom Brady does. No one. He is legendary for being the first to practice, and the last to leave. The NFL is where elite athletes are, and even they can't match his protocol.

Nik665

Nothing you stated is evidence of "genetics." Again, did you ever do a DNA test like 23 and Me? What SNIPs did you track to find out that your family has "obese genetics?"

Even heritable characteristics aren't necessarily "genetic."

That's the thing...... When you say "Genes are responsible" for something, this is a very testable hypothesis, along like the lines of water molecules are made up of two hydrogen atoms, and one oxygen atom. Or that ice has a temperature below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. You didn't test anything along these lines, nor has anyone else, really. It's basically a religion at this point- Genetic Calvinism.

NO ONE does the protocol that Tom Brady does. No one. He is legendary for being the first to practice, and the last to leave. The NFL is where elite athletes are, and even they can't match his protocol.
So then you’re saying he looks the way he does only because of his training?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals