Toilet Bowl Urine - Hydration Theory - Absolute BS! Vitamin D Deficiency - Kidney Disease?

J

james2388

I've been curious about my hydration status, because I rarely find myself thirsty, but today my skin and hair felt dryer, not sure if it's because of the normal hot showers or of the colder dryer weather setting in. Maybe I'll drink 16-32 of water a day, with various glasses of iced coffee with mostly whole milk mixed with a 1/3 of coffee with salt and sugar.

So I've been taking urine samples in plastic cups, and I can't see the bottom on the cup. Meanwhile when I pee, it's not like I'm turning the bowl a dark yellow or auburn color. And if I peed in the bowl I would not see the cloudiness or turbidity of the urine. Like something would be really really wrong if it was so cloudy I couldn't see the bottom of the bowl.

I'm sure if I went to the doctors they would say your urine is cloudy, how long has this been going on? ( Blank stare as if there would be anyway for me to find out, if I wasn't taking samples - end of hypothetical scenario) . I'm actually concerned how long this has been going on. For reference mine is just a bit more lighter yellow and not as cloudy but still unable to see anything through it. Looks more like a gatorade, than an applesauce.

post1183.jpg

Apparently caffeine can make your urine cloudy, as well as dehydration, diabetes and kidney disease...
I've also been taking vitamin D3 in liquid drops with the iced coffee like around 5-7000iu's.

Double bingo - "If you consume high levels of phosphorus or vitamin D, your urine may turn cloudy. For example, if you are taking high doses of vitamin D supplements or eating a lot of meat, dairy, or poultry, there is a chance you may experience cloudy urine"

I'm going to have to look more into this. As soon as I saw this... and my joints have been popping like a mfer for months. I also went low calcium paleo, carnivore, for a year, a few years back and there could have been some damage from the excessive phosphates, and lack of calcium.

I'm going to have to touch up, dehydration - hyperparathyroidism and hyper/hypophosphataemia along with high or low vitamin d levels. Hypophosphataemia is the term used to describe low levels of phosphate in the blood. It is most commonly caused by hyperparathyroidism and vitamin D deficiency.

We got people saying don't take vitamin D. Take it seasonally. Only take if from whole food forms. Get more calcium. Only take it with calcium, its' a calcium problem. Get more magnesium, it's a magnesium problem. You need sunlight, sunlight is the only solution.

Sunlight deficiency: a reversible cause of low serum phosphate? | SFEBES2008
Management: Sunlight exposure during the spring was encouraged. Dietitian review indicated that the low serum phosphate was not due to dietary insufficiency. At the next review in early summer, 25-OH-Vitamin D3 level had improved to 22.6 ng/ml (concentrations >20 ng/ml indicative of vitamin D adequacy). Phosphate was near normal at 0.66 mmol/l (0.8–1.4). By mid-summer, there was complete normalisation of phosphate levels (0.83 mm mol/l (0.8–1.4)) with 25-OH-Vitamin D3 remaining normal. Urinary calcium excretion decreased to 8.9 mmol/24 h.

main-qimg-a827e169b161546ffccb2f4f7ad50ff2.webp

What Urine Is Telling You About Your Health

Recoen

I've been curious about my hydration status, because I rarely find myself thirsty, but today my skin and hair felt dryer, not sure if it's because of the normal hot showers or of the colder dryer weather setting in. Maybe I'll drink 16-32 of water a day, with various glasses of iced coffee with mostly whole milk mixed with a 1/3 of coffee with salt and sugar.

So I've been taking urine samples in plastic cups, and I can't see the bottom on the cup. Meanwhile when I pee, it's not like I'm turning the bowl a dark yellow or auburn color. And if I peed in the bowl I would not see the cloudiness or turbidity of the urine. Like something would be really really wrong if it was so cloudy I couldn't see the bottom of the bowl.

I'm sure if I went to the doctors they would say your urine is cloudy, how long has this been going on? ( Blank stare as if there would be anyway for me to find out, if I wasn't taking samples - end of hypothetical scenario) . I'm actually concerned how long this has been going on. For reference mine is just a bit more lighter yellow and not as cloudy but still unable to see anything through it. Looks more like a gatorade, than an applesauce.

post1183.jpg

Apparently caffeine can make your urine cloudy, as well as dehydration, diabetes and kidney disease...
I've also been taking vitamin D3 in liquid drops with the iced coffee like around 5-7000iu's.

Double bingo - "If you consume high levels of phosphorus or vitamin D, your urine may turn cloudy. For example, if you are taking high doses of vitamin D supplements or eating a lot of meat, dairy, or poultry, there is a chance you may experience cloudy urine"

I'm going to have to look more into this. As soon as I saw this... and my joints have been popping like a mfer for months. I also went low calcium paleo, carnivore, for a year, a few years back and there could have been some damage from the excessive phosphates, and lack of calcium.

I'm going to have to touch up, dehydration - hyperparathyroidism and hyper/hypophosphataemia along with high or low vitamin d levels. Hypophosphataemia is the term used to describe low levels of phosphate in the blood. It is most commonly caused by hyperparathyroidism and vitamin D deficiency.

We got people saying don't take vitamin D. Take it seasonally. Only take if from whole food forms. Get more calcium. Only take it with calcium, its' a calcium problem. Get more magnesium, it's a magnesium problem. You need sunlight, sunlight is the only solution.

Sunlight deficiency: a reversible cause of low serum phosphate? | SFEBES2008
Management: Sunlight exposure during the spring was encouraged. Dietitian review indicated that the low serum phosphate was not due to dietary insufficiency. At the next review in early summer, 25-OH-Vitamin D3 level had improved to 22.6 ng/ml (concentrations >20 ng/ml indicative of vitamin D adequacy). Phosphate was near normal at 0.66 mmol/l (0.8–1.4). By mid-summer, there was complete normalisation of phosphate levels (0.83 mm mol/l (0.8–1.4)) with 25-OH-Vitamin D3 remaining normal. Urinary calcium excretion decreased to 8.9 mmol/24 h.

main-qimg-a827e169b161546ffccb2f4f7ad50ff2.webp

What Urine Is Telling You About Your Health
My urine is cloudy when I’m dumping oxalates. My joints pop more too when this happening.

OP
J

james2388

My urine is cloudy when I’m dumping oxalates. My joints pop more too when this happening.

I can guarantee you, that if you say oxalates because you have kidney stone sediment/problems. It is 100% not any oxalate issue from any food source, as you should be not eating any, anyways.

It's most likely a calcium/phosphate dysregulation issue caused by vitamin D deficiency or toxicity or dehydration.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your a 'youngish' guy sometimes (if you haven't) nutted for some time (weeks) excess semen can be expelled in urine, it can sometimes be noticed during the last moments of urination in your stream, my 2c.

OP
J

james2388

If your a 'youngish' guy sometimes (if you haven't) nutted for some time (weeks) excess semen can be expelled in urine, it can sometimes be noticed during the last moments of urination in your stream, my 2c.

Horrible two cents..

Recoen

I can guarantee you, that if you say oxalates because you have kidney stone sediment/problems. It is 100% not any oxalate issue from any food source, as you should be not eating any, anyways.

It's most likely a calcium/phosphate dysregulation issue caused by vitamin D deficiency or toxicity or dehydration.
Will you expand on this further please? Many in the TLO fb group also say they’re dumping oxalates when their urine is cloudy. You can also measure oxalate on an OAT and a higher value seems to correlate to more cloudy urine. Of course the urine cloudiness can be from other things too. This is independent of kidney stones for many. Are you saying the vit D deficiency is causing elemental Ca to be excreted and that’s the cause for the cloudiness? If so, do you know why many get this after introducing pro metabolic supplements like B1, B6, vit K2, etc? It could go back to Ling and the Ca finally coming back out of the cell. Some also seem to have monthly cycling- “dumping” around ovulation or menses. If it’s tied to Ling’s research then this makes sense as well.

I do agree endogenous oxalate production is more of an issue than from what you’re eating. Especially if you’re consuming enough dairy/ calcium with those foods.

gaze

Have you had blood tests testing vitamin D, calcium, and phosphate?

Dr. B

i think excess vitamin D causes it for some reason. dont think milk does

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals