Toenail Fungus And Rx Lotrisone Cream

humpty-dumpty

The side effects of this cream sound really bad. Has anyone here been able to get rid of toenail
fungus. If so I would love to hear how and how long it took.
Thank You,

Pompadour

humpty-dumpty, don't forget to dilute clove and cinnamon - they are too strong otherwise. Tea tree is safe to use undiluted - just use a little bit at a time.

OP
humpty-dumpty

humpty-dumpty

for me a drop of methelyne blue on the toenail got rid of it in 24 hours. it is really the most powerful antifungal i have tried.

sulfur soap works but not so well on the toe nails imo, its better for a large surface area problem. with MB you can reach all the small crevices of the nail bed etc.

Try to avoid locker rooms and indoor pools, this is basically the only place people get this problem. If you do wear sandals at all times and wash them after each visit. The floors at these places are insanely bad for fungus (all my personal opinion)

OP
humpty-dumpty

humpty-dumpty

Thank you Meatbag for the information about methelyne blue on the tonail fungus. I am ready to try
anything at this point. Where is the best place to get the methelyne blue?

Jsaute21

I got rid of a fungal infection on my skin by using sulfur soap following a mention from Peat.

Which soap did you use? I have some minor toenail fungus i want to get rid of. I find coconut oil helps well, same with apple cider vinegar. Was hoping for another remedy if anybody had one.

raypeatclips

Which soap did you use? I have some minor toenail fungus i want to get rid of. I find coconut oil helps well, same with apple cider vinegar. Was hoping for another remedy if anybody had one.

Just searched sulfur soap on Amazon and picked one that looked good. Washed with it and lathered it up and kept it on for about 5 minutes before washing off.

Nicole W.

The side effects of this cream sound really bad. Has anyone here been able to get rid of toenail
fungus. If so I would love to hear how and how long it took.
Thank You,
Lauricidin ( monolaurin) taken internally and wild oil of oregano applied topically. That works well. It can take over a month to resolve depending on how extensive it is though.

Jsaute21

I have some discoloration on my toenail and i want to refer if anyone has been able to remedy this issue. Most of my toenails look fine, just the big toe on both feet has some thickness and discoloration. Should i approach it as a fungal infection or focus more on topical solutions?

Nicole W.

I have some discoloration on my toenail and i want to refer if anyone has been able to remedy this issue. Most of my toenails look fine, just the big toe on both feet has some thickness and discoloration. Should i approach it as a fungal infection or focus more on topical solutions?
Hi, have you tried undecylenic acid? It’s a fatty acid that has potent antifungal properties. Thorne sells one called SF722. Undecylenic acid was used during the war for soldiers suffering from foot fungal infections. I used it internally for a yeast infection but you can use the contents of the capsule topically on your toe and I’ve heard it’s remarkably effective for that purpose. After several unsuccessful rounds of Monistat for the yeast infection I resorted to SF722 and the infection resolved in 3 days so I’m a believer.

Jsaute21

Hi, have you tried undecylenic acid? It’s a fatty acid that has potent antifungal properties. Thorne sells one called SF722. Undecylenic acid was used during the war for soldiers suffering from foot fungal infections. I used it internally for a yeast infection but you can use the contents of the capsule topically on your toe and I’ve heard it’s remarkably effective for that purpose. After several unsuccessful rounds of Monistat for the yeast infection I resorted to SF722 and the infection resolved in 3 days so I’m a believer.
Very helpful. Will look into. Thank you.

Nokoni

I spray my feet every morning with alcohol. After a few months nails on big toes became completely clear.