Tocovit V Botanical Craft - Palm Fruit

Sunrise

Has anyone tried these two versions of vitamin E?

How do they compare?

IMO these are the two best on the market. I've tried Palm Fruit for the past few months with good results, but wouldn't mind trying Tocovit https://www.amazon.com/Palm-Fruit-Anti-Aging-Supplement-Protection/dp/B06X97YJ6P
could you tell about thé good results, doses and time.you used it to see results. And why you chooses this over the oil please? Palm has other component that is said to be 50 times stronger than tocopherols.

LUH 3417

I’ve only used health natura and I don’t see many benefits from it all. I take if I’ve eaten a high PUFA meal. What benefits do you see from either supplement?

Aleeri

I used Botanical Craft - Palm Fruit for almost 2 years, I can attest to its blood-thinning effects, forgot to take it once before blood test and let's just say it was obvious...

I have stopped using it though since I do not like the fact that they keep so much plant-based Vitamin A (carotenoids) in the product, its specially processed to conserve more of it. You can easily see this also by the deep red color of the capsule content compared to other palm fruit products. I think it might be bad long term. I stopped using it and have opted for liver tabs for Vitamin A (Beverly International Ultra 40) and other Vitamin E supplements (palm fruit too) that contain less carotene.

calvert79

Yes, I just ordered a bottle of Botanical Craft and I should've checked the ingredients first as there is a lot of Vitamin A in there. It also has 1/10th of the Vitamin E of Mitolife Pufa protect... Damnit

egress

Yes, I just ordered a bottle of Botanical Craft and I should've checked the ingredients first as there is a lot of Vitamin A in there. It also has 1/10th of the Vitamin E of Mitolife Pufa protect... Damnit

Hi. Are you pleased with the results of MitoLife? I am considering giving it a try.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals