TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Bluebell

@haidut, what's the best way to use Tocovit around your cycle as a woman? As it is anti-estrogenic, is it better to wait until after ovulation, then use every day until start of menstruation, i.e. around day 14 until 28? Would like to know your thoughts as I think whodathunkit was saying even using it in the days running up to menstruation brought on her period early. I don't want to affect my cycles.

Last edited:

Bluebell

Having great results with the new Tocovit. I have been putting it on the soles of my feet with some coconut oil, and feeling generally good afterwards, more energy too.
Really love the total lack of smell compared to the old Tocovit.
I am someone who has had gut problems in the past with other forms of vitamin E, and I've had no problems with this Tocovit. I'm using it topically.
Also love that it's dissolved only in MCT oil, so I'm not getting any irritation/issues with it (my skin does not like DMSO or alcohol).
Thankyou haidut for a great product.

abruzzi

Are there any measurable benefits to just adding a tablespoon or so of Wheat Germ to your diet? Would the body be able to create or use vitamin E inside the wheat germ?

Waynish

Sorry, this vitamin E would not be very good as solvent due to the presence of all kinds of other materials inside it like the sterols, squalene, lanosterol, etc. If vitamin E is used as solvent it better be pure tocopherols to maximize the amount of solvent available in a given volume of liquid. There is also the issue with price as Blossom mentioned me saying earlier.
Did any of your supplements have squalene or squalane? Not sure if I saw that mentioned somewhere - but wanted to get your take on the autoimmune/vax-related cases that were supposedly caused by squalene.

koshko

Is it safe to apply TocoVit on my face ? If yes, should i mix it with some other oils like coconut or olive oil?

golder

Did any of your supplements have squalene or squalane? Not sure if I saw that mentioned somewhere - but wanted to get your take on the autoimmune/vax-related cases that were supposedly caused by squalene.
Gonadin did/does. Perhaps this might be a reason behind him currently developing Gonadin+ with the removal of squalene and addition of anti estrogenic flavones.

BrianF

I read recently that Peat said that taking 4000 IUs of Vitamin E twice a week would be good for some.

Wondering how many drops of Tocovit would take to get that?

Mossy

jnklheimer

I read recently that Peat said that taking 4000 IUs of Vitamin E twice a week would be good for some.

Wondering how many drops of Tocovit would take to get that?
are you sure it isn't 400iu? 4000iu is a very large dose.

Mossy

B

Braveheart

Per the container, 25 drops = 750 IU; so, 1 drop = 30 IU; so, 12 drops = 360 IU.
Thank you...it was info in this long thread that made me come up with the afore mentioned calculation. To go by the label has to be the believable way....

Last time I took tocovit the liquid was a lot darker and the effects seemed to be higher temperature, better mood and a feeling of calmness. This new bottle the liquid is lighter in color but it’s only my second day taking it. Im applying it to a skin tag to see if I can get rid of it.

golder

Last time I took tocovit the liquid was a lot darker and the effects seemed to be higher temperature, better mood and a feeling of calmness. This new bottle the liquid is lighter in color but it’s only my second day taking it. Im applying it to a skin tag to see if I can get rid of it.
Three or four of my last different Idealabs products were lighter, less viscous and less potent in terms of smell. Glad it wasn’t just mine.

Three or four of my last different Idealabs products were lighter, less viscous and less potent in terms of smell. Glad it wasn’t just mine.
Your not alone broskie. The energin was different too it smelled worse this time around kind of like a phosphorus or sulfur smell.

Mossy

Depending on how long ago it was, the change may simply be the difference between the old and new formulas. The new formula is lighter: