TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Bogdar

Hey, I have ordered tocovit for the first time more than 1 month ago now.
However because of the current situation with coronavirus, the item has been in transit this entire time and is still transiting.

Should I fear about the oxidation/quality of the product?

J

jb116

Hey, I have ordered tocovit for the first time more than 1 month ago now.
However because of the current situation with coronavirus, the item has been in transit this entire time and is still transiting.

Should I fear about the oxidation/quality of the product?
Good vitamin E is very heat stable.

Momado965

does gamma tocopherol work well for saturating pufa or does it have to be alpha tocopherol?

Amazoniac

- Ubiquinone and tocopherol: Dissimilar siblings (!)
Abstract said:
Research on antioxidants and their potential health benefits expanded over the last decades from basic science to the medical and nutritional fields. This included supplementation studies of both vitamin E compounds and the endogenous antioxidant ubiquinone, to prevent or alleviate cardiovascular diseases and their pathophysiological consequences. In many of these studies, only one antioxidant or one group of antioxidants was considered, disregarding the pharmacological and toxicological properties of their metabolites as well as possible cooperative and competitive effects on the overall physiological response. There are many – often indirect – effects, especially in gene regulation, observed on administration of both compound groups in cells, which have been assigned to these molecules without identifying the cellular targets. Therefore, this article focuses on direct chemical and biochemical effects of ubiquinone- and α-tocopherol-related compounds, which are evident from direct binding studies or direct interaction leading to chemical modification of the compounds. These groups include para-benzoquinones (ubiquinone and α-tocopheryl quinone) and chroma(e)nols (α-tocopherol and bicyclic ubiquinone derivatives). Their effects as antioxidants, co-antioxidants, and pro-oxidants as well as direct interactions with proteins are considered, pointing out similarities and dissimilarities of the two compound groups in a wider context. The review of the isolated findings about one or a few of these compounds in the literature, disregarding structurally related compounds, suggests that comprehensive structure/activity relationship studies including related compounds would promote the understanding of biological functions and pharmacological effects of ubiquinone- and α-tocopherol-related compounds.

Korven

Crazy fast shipping with DHL, order arrived in 3 days to Europe!

Whats the best route of administration, oral or topical? Both perhaps?

Also, anyone had success with getting rid of lipofuscin, moles etc with tocovit?

Lastly, could there be any bad interactions from taking tocovit and antibiotics at the same time? I was thinking that maybe blood thinning could be an issue as the Vitamin K producing bacteria get killed by the antibiotics + vitamin E also thins blood.

Ashie

Hi,

I noticed that there is reference to both Tocovit and Mitolipin taken topically. Is there a best place on the body to do this which maximises its absorption into the system?

Also, is there any difference in recommended dosage of taken orally vs topically as one goes through the digestive tract and the other doesn’t.

postman

I am not sure about how purified the product is, but I take 20 drops a day and do not have any negative effects. You should check out my thread I posted on my skin tag being removed from 400 mg a day.

Vitamin E does enhance the function of cellular respiration which can bring stress markers down a lot and could decrease blood sugar. I make sure I take the vitamin E after a meal.
I think it increases my stress hormones, for whatever reason, contrary to other vitamin e supplements.

Yody

Awesome stuff. Been taking ~7-18 drops 3x per week, topically on the abdomen and waist adipose. I once took the full 25 drops for a total of 750iu. This always strongly lowers prolactin, judging by the obvious shrinking effect it has on my nipples. I also feel there is improved liver function, and less stress on the kidneys. This is a vital instrument for me in recovering from 19 months of keto.

JKX

I think it increases my stress hormones, for whatever reason, contrary to other vitamin e supplements.
I think its lowering them. Contrary to other vitamin E supplements ;).
I must have tried almost every vit E product on the market and without a doubt the only ones worth purchasing IMO are tocovit, mitolipin or swanson gamma E. The majority come from soy and are junk.

Connor888

the shipping to me in the uk is like 30 dollars. that would be so much if i had to take a lot of it! how much do you guys take ?? i could justify it if it lasted awhile for sure.

JKX

You dont have to take the full dose! Id try and buy a bunch of things you want or need at the same time to offset the shipping cost. On the plus side its super fast. US to UK in 3 days!

Connor888

You dont have to take the full dose! Id try and buy a bunch of things you want or need at the same time to offset the shipping cost. On the plus side its super fast. US to UK in 3 days!

that's true actually i might just do a small dose to see how i get on. i don't think i'm getting any vitamin e in my diet rn

ljihkugft7

Hey, I'm new to all of this :) I just bought a few products and wondering what the dosages are?

Specifically:
TocoVit
Oxidal
Lapodin