TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Regina

I think keeping the Kuinone regimen is a very good idea after this long Coumadin therapy. My take is that as long as you can handle the big hairy Bulgarian gorillas your health is probably not that bad :)
Thx. KeepingOnKuinoneOn!!
My leg joints totally trump everyone regardless of age but my arms (shoulder,elbows, wrists) are meh. I'm hoping I can stay in the game.
This was monday- my 55th bday selfie.

Attachments

• windy_lake.JPG
    windy_lake.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 691
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My leg joints totally trump everyone regardless of age but my arms (shoulder,elbows, wrists) are meh. I'm hoping I can stay in the game.

Nice! You don't look anywhere close to your age. I have coworkers in their early 30s who saw the picture and said they want your "genes" :):

milk_lover

You look very young, Regina! Good for you. My mother is in her 50s as well and she looks very healthy too and young even though she had eight children, knock on wood. I noticed that white women from western countries in my country look wrinkly even in their 30's and my mother thinks it's because of all the pork and alcohol loooool. BTW those are prohibited in our religion so you could see the bias from my mother.

Regina

Nice! You don't look anywhere close to your age. I have coworkers in their early 30s who saw the picture and said they want your "genes" :)
Yay! Thanks Haidut. Ooo, Lie to me!!!
Thx Milk_Lover. I'm all Irish both sides. So, my genes were probably pretty liquored up. :joyful:

Attachments

• IMG_0194-4.JPG
    IMG_0194-4.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 531

Regina

@Regina Do you/did you moisturise or anything? What would you say your reasons for looking young are?
Hi RayPeatClips.
Thank you. I have never used skin products (until SolBan :grinning:) other than whatever is the soap in the shower). I rarely put on any make-up. But will keep after my roots on my temples. But there is something genetic. My dad's oldest brother died in his 90's with a head of thick dark red hair. His mother (who had 11 children) died at 105 without dementia. One of my brothers is 62 and looks like a little kid. He lives on PUFA. Another sibling has done their very best to destroy themself but just can't. In the "how are you alive?" sense. We were well-fed as children: lamb, liver, oysters, potatoes, rice pudding, butter, cockles, mussels, shellfish or meat stews, celery sticks, custards. Zero packaged snacks. I thought it was all so horrible and cruel and was so jealous of kids that got nachos and little debbies or even bologna. We seemed so weird and had weird accents.
But all of us couldn't wait to abuse ourselves when we left home.
I'm the only one who has taken an interest in nutrition (only in the last 4-ish yrs) after a 20 yr pizza, donut, spaghetti stint.
My mom looks excellent at 91. But now showing dementia. (btw: my siblings won't let me Haidut her. Even though my 3 day trial on her had astounding results. But that's another story).
I mean, coastal irish people eat very Peaty and both sides of my family come from sw coast for many generations eating shellfish, lamb and liver, tatoes, custards, rice pudding. But virtually ALL of them lived and partied hard until they dropped. Very childlike and immature on both sides. They drank, smoked, road motorcycles, the men got in bar fights, fought in WWII, were great builders, were full of mischief. But one thing I never saw in my home is a prescription drug or anything like tylenol or nyquol.
I'm just noticing the lipofuscin change from Mom at 88 to Mom at 90. It should have been a clue.

Attachments

• Mom88.jpg
    Mom88.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 442
  • Mom90.jpeg
    Mom90.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:

milk_lover

Hi RayPeatClips.
Thank you. I have never used skin products (until SolBan :grinning:) other than whatever is the soap in the shower). I rarely put on any make-up. But will keep after my roots on my temples. But there is something genetic. My dad's oldest brother died in his 90's with a head of thick dark red hair. His mother (who had 11 children) died at 105 without dementia. One of my brothers is 62 and looks like a little kid. He lives on PUFA. Another sibling has done their very best to destroy themself but just can't. In the "how are you alive?" sense. We were well-fed as children: lamb, liver, oysters, potatoes, rice pudding, butter, cockles, mussels, shellfish or meat stews, celery sticks, custards. Zero packaged snacks. I thought it was all so horrible and cruel and was so jealous of kids that got nachos and little debbies or even bologna. We seemed so weird and had weird accents.
But all of us couldn't wait to abuse ourselves when we left home.
I'm the only one who has taken an interest in nutrition (only in the last 4-ish yrs) after a 20 yr pizza, donut, spaghetti stint.
My mom looks excellent at 91. But now showing dementia. (btw: my siblings won't let me Haidut her. Even though my 3 day trial on her had astounding results. But that's another story).
I mean, coastal irish people eat very Peaty and both sides of my family come from sw coast for many generations eating shellfish, lamb and liver, tatoes, custards, rice pudding. But virtually ALL of them lived and partied hard until they dropped. Very childlike and immature on both sides. They drank, smoked, road motorcycles, the men got in bar fights, fought in WWII, were great builders, were full of mischief. But one thing I never saw in my home is a prescription drug or anything like tylenol or nyquol.
I'm just noticing the lipofuscin change from Mom at 88 to Mom at 90. It should have been a clue.
Nice stuff here. Only partying up too much can affect an Irish's health :) Oh your mother is lovely and strong at that age.

Regina

Caveat: I would attribute the legs to not having a Vitamin K2 deficiency. Specifically, "bad knees" are rampant in the aikido world in every dojo in every country I have visited. So, it's not genes or anything special about my legs. They aren't very meaty or big-boned. I just learned about soft-tissue calcification here and jumped right in on dosing Vit K2. As well, body mechanics are also involved. (energy/structure interdependence) I have a tendency to let my energy rise up into my clavicle. This is bad body mechanics and the "bad arms" results. My muscle-memory body-mechanic use of legs is better. Also there are many vegetarians/Buddhists in aikido. I would say an A, D, E, K and calcium deficiency is probably quite common.

Jsaute21

Also to add on that, what do we feel as optimal serving size for tocovit? It says 20 drops but that seems excessive.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

Also to add on that, what do we feel as optimal serving size for tocovit? It says 20 drops but that seems excessive.

Why is that excessive? Yes it is 20 drops but that equates to 400 IU of vitamin E, look at the IU not the drops, 400 IU is a normal dose of vitamin E. You can find capsules of it online at much higher doses than that.

Jsaute21

@raypeatclips valid. 20 just seems excessive as the process is obviously more time consuming then orally taking a pill. Do you use orally or topically?

raypeatclips

@raypeatclips valid. 20 just seems excessive as the process is obviously more time consuming then orally taking a pill. Do you use orally or topically?

I haven't purchased tocovit yet. I have used other pills in the past and had negative symptoms. Many people get gut issues from vitamin E, which is why topical is the best of both worlds, allowing those with gut issues topical option and those that don't, oral if they want.

milk_lover

I don't like the taste to be honest. Anything that I don't like usually gives me serotonin/gut issues, but I didn't see major disturbance in my stomach.

My question: since it has 10% MCT, how much do you expect 20 drops (400 IU) to be absorbed by the skin without adding extra oil? I put 20 drops on my wrist and I felt slight increase of temperature. I like the smell; it smells like arabian oud perfume. I will experiment more with this and report.

Jsaute21

I would personally report positive symptoms thus far. Only used 3 times but overall improvement in Energy and libido. The topical use of energin is difficult due to the orange color, however not a big deal with tocovit.

milk_lover

I would personally report positive symptoms thus far. Only used 3 times but overall improvement in Energy and libido. The topical use of energin is difficult due to the orange color, however not a big deal with tocovit.
I second the libido part. I think of sex right now, I better stay away from the internet :) Where did you apply it? I feel topical is very effective unlike what I did in the morning taking it orally.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't like the taste to be honest. Anything that I don't like usually gives me serotonin/gut issues, but I didn't see major disturbance in my stomach.

My question: since it has 10% MCT, how much do you expect 20 drops (400 IU) to be absorbed by the skin without adding extra oil? I put 20 drops on my wrist and I felt slight increase of temperature. I like the smell; it smells like arabian oud perfume. I will experiment more with this and report.

Absorption through skin is probably 20% - 25% as Peat has said as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks, much appreciated! Any word on daily dosing and timing?

Jsaute21

@haidut thank you for your tireless research and honesty in all matters. I like to keep things simple so i only ingest both supplements with my first meal. I am slightly under dosing currently just to start conservatively. I go about 10 drops of tocovit on my big old irish trunks and about 15-20 of energin. I ingest about 3-5 drops of tocovit at this time as well. I feel a more sustained energy while taking them.

I like to give my body 2-3 days a week where i take no supplements and therefore i will not take either on certain days of the week. I will follow up in a week or so when i have a more experienced perspective. I know this is the wrong thread but i strongly recommend bcaa supplementation with muscle meats as @haidut recommends. This to me has been noticeable along with the vitamin e supplementation to drastically improve libido.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals